SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Maybe when we learn more about Maya and Josy's relationship we get to understand better each others actions.

Just one thing about Tommy. In this scene what could he be about to say. "Maya is... my sister's girlfriend" or something else?
View attachment 420385
oh man, i fucking hate that scene, when he said that, i was like, nooooo, please god NO!!! :oops:, don't let it be something devastating :(
the best case scenario would be if he was going to say lesbian, that would be awesome :)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
My guess is that Bella turns the pictures over so that she is not constantly reminded of her missing husband. But doesn't put them away because that would be admitting that James might be gone for good.

We still don't know what caused James to leave her (if that is actually what happened). Some kind of a dalliance with Burke is one possibility, but only one.
Why do people assume she did anything with Burke? Jade and him clearly stated she wasn't interested in doing anything with them.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Maybe when we learn more about Maya and Josy's relationship we get to understand better each others actions.

Just one thing about Tommy. In this scene what could he be about to say. "Maya is... my sister's girlfriend" or something else?
View attachment 420385
Yes. That is exactly what I thought too; that Maya is/was his sister's girlfriend.

Edit: In a replay, of course; we don't have any idea in the first time we play.
But what happens in 7a? Does the MC say he came, but he didn't (if he did it would have been a public mess, and everyone would notice) and then Quinn makes him eat an empty condom (or no condom at all) to avoid being discovered?
We don't really know for sure, since we don't get to see the condoms. All we know is MC claims he came and Quinn makes him eat the condom. Whether he really came or not is up to interpretation. But I think he really swallows the condom if he loses, just like Derek has to do it if he loses too. I wonder why DPC never shows any condoms in the scenes. I actually prefer all the fucking happening without condoms anyway. It's more exciting and I like my MC to try to procreate in every opportunity to the best of his ability. :LOL:

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Why would Sage fans go silent? I mean I got to the end game when I got kicked out of the dorm by the Blonde barbie and I got to chose between my dildo hat buddy or Sage, the Frozen Queen was locked for me. But I went on with the Sage because I figured out there would be the most and the best scenes, I love my dildo buddy but you know it would be boring if you understand what I mean, also Sage has that big ass jesus christ and she is ginger.. Reminds me of Triss Merigold.
Well, they used to be amongst the most vocal before the update came out but since then they haven't said so much but I guess the update just didn't favour her as much, Sage also has an older version of her in another game Become A Rockstar she is also better in that game :p

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah but I would also be risking another save once the game updates again
What'd you mean? You don't need need to delete all saves, only "persistent" file. Yes, you'll lose all unlocked pictures and scenes, but you'll unlock them with cheatmode instantly after.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Well, they used to be amongst the most vocal before the update came out but since then they haven't said so much but I guess the update just didn't favour her as much, Sage also has an older version of her in another game Become A Rockstar she is also better in that game :p
A more mature Sage in an alternate universe. Just a sneak peek for those that may be interested. :p

Rosa Sneak Peek.jpg

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Why would Sage fans go silent? I mean I got to the end game when I got kicked out of the dorm by the Blonde barbie and I got to chose between my dildo hat buddy or Sage, the Frozen Queen was locked for me. But I went on with the Sage because I figured out there would be the most and the best scenes, I love my dildo buddy but you know it would be boring if you understand what I mean, also Sage has that big ass jesus christ and she is ginger.. Reminds me of Triss Merigold.
Bella is locked if you fail to accumulate enough points during the lunch scene with her.

Sage is locked if you decline her offer to be "friends with benefits"

Feb 27, 2018
Um why is it in that game? Is it another game of the Doctor?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes