nick90

Feb 14, 2019
can't start the new episode.. tried to load my save from previous episodes but it just ends and go back to the main menu ofter load... can somebody help me out?

Feb 27, 2018
Jesus Sage is so hot, she is the slut material.. or maybe I am wrong.. Well she is made for fucking, meanwhile Blonde Barbie, Nice Rich Girl and Girl We Dated back Home are girlfriend material, and others are pretty much made for the cock. As I said Sage ftw.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Why do people assume she did anything with Burke? Jade and him clearly stated she wasn't interested in doing anything with them.
This is pure speculation, but while Bella is not interested in doing anything with Burke now, that does not mean that she didn't slip up with him three years ago.

I guess some people would be turned off of Bella, if that turned out to be the case. For me, I'm not too concerned over what she might have done back then. What she is now, is much more important. Of course, none of us knows yet what she was then OR what she is now.

Again though, this is all guessing on my part. Sooner or later DrPinkCake will reveal all. :unsure:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Sage also has an older version of her in another game Become A Rockstar she is also better in that game :p
You have to define "better" here. I love her BAR looks to bits, but while...

Young version can't let go of Chad (yet) and just wants FwB
MILF version is trying every way she can to screw her own daughter's boyfriend

So I think it's a toss up :LOL:

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Issue with Josy is that she's neither innocent nor feisty. She's just a normal "girl next door" type. These, generally speaking, don't stand out in adult games unless they are the focus (or they are virginal and the MC is also trying to screw their mother *coff* my sweet neighbors *coff* :LOL:.)

In multi-girl games, "wildchild" types - e.g. Melissa (AL), Luna (TDLF), Tracy (DoD) etc. - just tend to be much more popular.
Yeah i know i'm just joking with him :LOL:

Reactions: Darkmetal

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
She does
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I discussed it with Ellordrings before today. The whole thing is strange. If you take the condom out there, as you say, and you lose what happens? Does he not cum, says he does and Quinn makes him eat an empty condom? Because if he does cum without a condom they couldn't cover it up and everyone would notice. The whole scene could be more clear.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You have to define "better" here. I love her BAR looks to bits, but while...

Young version can't let go of Chad (yet) and just wants FwB
MILF version is trying every way she can to screw her own daughter's boyfriend

So I think it's a toss up :LOL:
Well, I'm always for the milfs ;) that's why in my eyes she is better not the best in the game of course. And I think I'd like Sage if there was more to her but apart from her relationship with Chad and being the Hot president we don't know an awful lot about her.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Quinn classy come on :p for me she needs something that sets her aside from the other Hot's like I said it looks like she went too the same buy your ripped clothes here with Riona
Yeah,just look at my sig,class incarnate:love:
I discussed it with Ellordrings before today. The whole thing is strange. If you take the condom out there, as you say, and you lose what happens? Does he not cum, says he does and Quinn makes him eat an empty condom? Because if he does cum without a condom they couldn't cover it up and everyone would notice. The whole scene could be more clear.
It is clear,just as you described
If you choose to,Quinn removes the condom and you go in raw,otherwise MC pretends to cum and she feeds him an empty condom

Feb 27, 2018
Hey guys have I missed any scenes with Sage? I only have bj and tit job ones unlocked along with footjob and domination fuck. Have I missed any?

Feb 27, 2018

If you choose to,Quinn removes the condom and you go in raw,otherwise MC pretends to cum and she feeds him an empty condom
I like Quinn as well but are there any fuck scenes with her besides getting a handjob in HOT showers and in that cum competition.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
She needs to stop buying her ripped clothes from the same shop as Riona and go with something that's more badass I'd go with the look of Ashley from Halfway House Quinn would look better like her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The thing with this look (at least to me) is:
This conveys an impression of "I don't give two fucks what my social environment thinks about me. This is me, I feel great this way and I see no reason why you shouldn't see that as well, but underneath that cover I'm a very likable person unless you piss me off - then you can eat my heels..." (By the way, I have no idea if that's true for the lady who's portrayed there, never played that game, don't think I've even seen it)
And that just isn't Quinn for me. Quinn has a demanding presence around her like "I'm the Queen Bee and the and the Queen Bitch - The Queen Bee-atch you might say." Underlined by her excessive use of makeup and stuff. So yeah, as much as I prefer seeing Quinn with less of that artificial bullshit, I think DPC made absolutely no error in portraying her the way he did...

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So can I get a explanation on this? Is the walkthrough mod illegal now?
As I understand it, DPC was somewhat tired of people reporting problems that were caused by modding the game, so he put in anti-cheat files to help weed that crap out.

All you have to do is unpack the game and nuke the two cheat-detection files and all is golden smooth again.
Aerith, the DIK's party girl and Dawe women.
No, mate. No. Aerith is the stupid redhead. That pic was Sarah.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

I think it could be more clear, I didn't get that at all until I discussed it with you guys, and I doubt I'm the only one (but I don't really know). A couple more renders (one seeing Quinn taking the condom out would be nice) and some more explicit dialogue would help.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes