Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Ok im going to do the poll soon, just need to know if i got all the girls from season 1.

Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill, Isabella, Envy, Lily, Quinn, Camila, Roina, Jade, Cathy and Aerith. Am i missing anyone, do i need to add anyone else, like his ex, the strippers.

Also should i use straw poll or is there a better option.
I think you should wait for the first season to end, then we can justly vote... A poll with multiple votes can be a thing as well, or at least top 3 or something, idk

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
FUUUUUCK I MISSED IT. I was broke all game because I didnt want to take dads money.. Idk how to get any
In every freeroam phase you can take out your phone and play that moving tiles minigame for 1$ and also it's useful to make that deal with the nerds to write down the tests... ...you won't ever not have enough money ;)

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
I think you should wait for the first season to end, then we can justly vote... A poll with multiple votes can be a thing as well, or at least top 3 or something, idk
Well i kinda wanted to take the temperature now before the finale of the season to see if ppl would change their minds before season 2.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zirael Q
Feb 27, 2018
In every freeroam phase you can take out your phone and play that moving tiles minigame for 1$ and also it's useful to make that deal with the nerds to write down the tests... ...you won't ever not have enough money ;)
I used the word finder on browser for english clases, logic for math and my memory for feminist class shit. I was kinda hoping that things would end when all tasks are completed. How far are we from next update?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The thing with this look (at least to me) is:
This conveys an impression of "I don't give two fucks what my social environment thinks about me. This is me, I feel great this way and I see no reason why you shouldn't see that as well, but underneath that cover I'm a very likable person unless you piss me off - then you can eat my heels..." (By the way, I have no idea if that's true for the lady who's portrayed there, never played that game, don't think I've even seen it)
And that just isn't Quinn for me. Quinn has a demanding presence around her like "I'm the Queen Bee and the and the Queen Bitch - The Queen Bee-atch you might say." Underlined by her excessive use of makeup and stuff. So yeah, as much as I prefer seeing Quinn with less of that artificial bullshit, I think DPC made absolutely no error in portraying her the way he did...
Yeah but I think she has that attitude as well she doesn't care much about anything else but herself and making as much money as possible. And it doesn't give off those bad girl vibes it just looks like she has lost a match with a pair of scissors or something regarding her clothes not as bad as some of Riona's outfits but close enough.

• Haha
Reactions: E.l.l.0

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I used the word finder on browser for english clases, logic for math and my memory for feminist class shit. I was kinda hoping that things would end when all tasks are completed. How far are we from next update?
If you are saying you didn't spend $$ on classes then you did that right. There is no point to spend cash on that.

What the other guy was saying that you should take up the offer from the nerd guy to make copies for them. He makes this offer in episode 1, shortly after the jocks give you the wedgie. Give him 3$ and he will give you 1$ after every class you take. It pays off really quickly and after that provides free money.

Also during the free roams do the minigames to earn $. There are tools to help with the shuffle puzzle on the web. And the fighting minigame with the arrow combinations (which is super annoying if you aren't a hardcore console gamer) is easiest for the $ opponent iirc. If you do all that there is no need to take money from dad. And you'll always have more than enough to pay for the whores.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yeah but I think she has that attitude as well she doesn't care much about anything else but herself and making as much money as possible. And it doesn't give off those bad girl vibes it just looks like she has lost a match with a pair of scissors or something regarding her clothes not as bad as some of Riona's outfits but close enough.
I do believe Quinn has some psychopatic tendencies. Not in a derogatory sense, though. Psychopaths don't understand emotions (simplifying) so some like to push people to their limits to see how they react, because they don't really understand not logic based reactions. Like little experiments. I'm no expert, I don't know if this really is her or not, but it explains how she acts.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i did the same with the english class since this isn't my native language, later i wrote the words in a piece of paper for easy use. The other tests are better. You could also try the mod, it helps a lot with the english class.
If you are saying you didn't spend $$ on classes then you did that right. There is no point to spend cash on that.

What the other guy was saying that you should take up the offer from the nerd guy to make copies for them. He makes this offer in episode 1, shortly after the jocks give you the wedgie. Give him 3$ and he will give you 1$ after every class you take. It pays off really quickly and after that provides free money.

Also during the free roams do the minigames to earn $. There are tools to help with the shuffle puzzle on the web. And the fighting minigame with the arrow combinations (which is super annoying if you aren't a hardcore console gamer) is easiest for the $ opponent iirc. If you do all that there is no need to take money from dad. And you'll always have more than enough to pay for the whores.
Agree about accepting the offer from the library nerds. It is easy money.
The minigame isn't hard, just focus on dextery first and you will have time to hit the arrows keys without trouble. There is some hidden money during free roam too.

Feb 27, 2018

Well it is too late now since I came to the end of the update.. so I missed scenes with whores. I paid once for 1 and 2 but then I just reloaded the save

Feb 27, 2018
i did the same with the english class since this isn't my native language, later i wrote the words in a piece of paper for easy use. The other tests are better. You could also try the mod, it helps a lot with the english class.

Agree about accepting the offer from the library nerds. It is easy money.
The minigame isn't hard, just focus on dextery first and you will have time to hit the arrows keys without trouble. There is some hidden money during free roam too.
What mod? Is there one that unlock gallery and rewards. I am just worried If I do that for new version I will lose the drive to play it. And yes english isnt my native language as well.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Well it is too late now since I came to the end of the update.. so I missed scenes with whores. I paid once for 1 and 2 but then I just reloaded the save
It's never too late. In this game you will have to play several times to see everything. As you just found out you need to do certain things to see your MC fuck quinn a 2nd time. Besides, the game is so good it never hurts to play it again. And again. And again.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I do believe Quinn has some psychopatic tendencies. Not in a derogatory sense, though. Psychopaths don't understand emotions (simplifying) so some like to push people to their limits to see how they react, because they don't really understand not logic based reactions. Like little experiments. I'm no expert, I don't know if this really is her or not, but it explains how she acts.
She could just be getting her kicks out of it she certainly takes some kind of enjoyment in what she does but I don't think it will always be like this for her I feel her demise was teased a bit in this update there will be a point where she goes too far and there will be no coming back from that.

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
This is pure speculation, but while Bella is not interested in doing anything with Burke now, that does not mean that she didn't slip up with him three years ago.

I guess some people would be turned off of Bella, if that turned out to be the case. For me, I'm not too concerned over what she might have done back then. What she is now, is much more important. Of course, none of us knows yet what she was then OR what she is now.

Again though, this is all guessing on my part. Sooner or later DrPinkCake will reveal all. :unsure:
Let's say her Husband left her because she cheated on him before and Bella remains hopeful that he'll return, why does it have to be Burke of all people as opposed to some other guy or a friend from years back? Bella's resentment of men in general doesn't make her seem like the type of woman who'd sleep with a colleague. She's not dumb, I'm sure she's well aware that Burke's trying to fuck her.
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0003.png

Feb 27, 2018
It's never too late. In this game you will have to play several times to see everything. As you just found out you need to do certain things to see your MC fuck quinn a 2nd time. Besides, the game is so good it never hurts to play it again. And again. And again.
Yeah but if I will play the game again it will be once it is fully finished. But doubt he will stop making updates for it?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Didnt the creator put in the anti cheat?
No he did not and i even doubt that is possible with Ren'py. Just some lazy people who were also prone to create panic who started spreading this rumor after 0.31 was released.

Follow the insructions in the mod page and everything will be good to go. :)

Feb 27, 2018
No he did not and i even doubt that is possible with Ren'py. Just some lazy people who were also prone to create panic who started spreading this rumor after 0.31 was released.

Follow the insructions in the mod page and everything will be good to go. :)
Do you suggest the mod or the full save or both haha

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes