Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
View attachment 420073

Just a small detail I just recognized: Her reactions so far intend that James is some kind of missing (in any other situation like a military mission it wouldn't have been 3 years at a stretch).

But the reversed photo frame on the bedside table... I mean thats more a reaction if someone left you on purpose and u cannot release.
Its just my opinion but u wouldn't tilt an image of a beloved one that is missing. Isn't so?
Well when Isabella thinks, "Please, James... Forgive me. Please, just come home again... It's been long enough now.", it pretty much means that James has either left her for some reason or she's bat-shit crazy. I'm betting on the former.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Yeah, poor girl. Bitches can be mean. Jill's feisty, tho, so she fought back. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey leave Cafeteria girl alone, she'd never hurt a fly unless provoked by a sound which roughly translates as "shit food". I'm guessing its a new language called "Anti Cafeteria girl".

Last edited:

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
She doesn't. I mean. I copied the dialogue verbatim. She does say "The condom was a distraction anyway." before you get the decision to win or lose, so it can't be it anyway. Or is it implying that you came before she could take it off?
Let's go in-depth to the scene and clarify every doubt you may have:

1. You wake up. You decide if you want to become a DIK or not: Yes; No. Cumpetition starts.
2. Quinn says she called dibs on you. She starts to grind on you and provokes you by insulting Maya. You choose if you defend her or not.
3. Quinn continues to talk, her words varying according to what you chose in the previous choice, and grinds on you until the third student loses.
4. After that, Tommy reveals the true purpose of the cumpetition; you and Derek are now maggot brothers and both of you will have to wear a condom and the loser will have to eat it.
5. The condoms are not seen being put, but, relying on the text, we can assume they are. Quinn continues to ride MC; he starts to count Mississipi's; Quinn asks Riona to cover them.
6. The moment where Quinn removes the condom is not seen either, but we know when it takes place by the onomatopoeia *Sshhhllllpp*.
7. You decide if you make her stop or let her continue.
7. a) You chose to make her stop; MC will claim he came, and Tommy declares Derek to be the winner. Quinn shoves condom down MC's throat.
7. b) You let her continue, Quinn inserts MC's dick into her vagina, thus fucking him raw, but soon Derek cums and you win the cumpetition.
I hope everything is clarified now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is it me or will it help Quinn's look to have a few more tattoos and piercings?

To help her hard, bad girl look and a little extra sexiness?

:unsure:
She needs to stop buying her ripped clothes from the same shop as Riona and go with something that's more badass I'd go with the look of Ashley from Halfway House Quinn would look better like her.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
View attachment 420073

Just a small detail I just recognized: Her reactions so far intend that James is some kind of missing (in any other situation like a military mission it wouldn't have been 3 years at a stretch).

But the reversed photo frame on the bedside table... I mean thats more a reaction if someone left you on purpose and u cannot release.
Its just my opinion but u wouldn't tilt an image of a beloved one that is missing. Isn't so?
We see all photo frames in the house turned over.
However, in the morning, Bella asks MC why almost every photo frame in the house is tilted. Were all photo frames upside down originally, or was MC under so much alcohol influence that he was just under that impression? She also asks him about the missing wine, the African mask, and the plants, and we only know what happens to them after he thinks about it and realizes what he did before he went to sleep. And we also see the painting being tilted and he fixing it twice. So, could that frame in her bedroom be really turned over, or was it just a theme thing with the intent of confusing us.

Edit: And maybe even more importantly; not showing us who was in the picture.

Last edited:

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
no way man, maybe end of november, but this month??, no f... way, he is at 600+ renders now, in ep3 the total was 2200+ and this is the season finale, so... just NO :D
The pace will pick up when he goes pro. These two weeks have been especially slow as DPC has been forced to work much overtime. But of course, it's too soon to say anything about a possible release date.

And it's not the rendering only. In 0.3 DPC recoded the bio screen, the brawler minigame and the whole UI. That is work he doesn't have to do again.

Reactions: MLBnoob and E.l.l.0
Feb 27, 2018
Jesus this is the best adult game I played by FAR. The graphics and an amazing story.. I haven't felt like this about the game since I played Assassins Creed Odyssey. I played from start to finish for like 8 hours. Holy fucking shit it is way too good. I already have Sage she is the best.. It is sad she haven't decided the fuck buddy thing.. So unlucky. I wish the game was finished.. Now I am sad I can't play anymore. God bless you Doctor Pink Cake may god bless you with good health and good ideas, you are the best. God bless you once again and I CANT WAIT FOR MORE!

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Jesus this is the best adult game I played by FAR. The graphics and an amazing story.. I haven't felt like this about the game since I played Assassins Creed Odyssey. I played from start to finish for like 8 hours. Holy fucking shit it is way too good. I already have Sage she is the best.. It is sad she haven't decided the fuck buddy thing.. So unlucky. I wish the game was finished.. Now I am sad I can't play anymore. God bless you Doctor Pink Cake may god bless you with good health and good ideas, you are the best. God bless you once again and I CANT WAIT FOR MORE!
Welcome to the DIK club! You were upgraded to the rate of maggot brother. You will now need to undertake Hell Week before you post again, tho. Let's see if you can make it and then you will be a real DIK. Hang in there!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes