Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
However, I wouldn't talk about development, it was a decisive change of direction for the character who in the third season decided that sex wasn't enough for her but she wanted feelings and a relationship. and all this served precisely to make her kidnapping as dramatic as possible. if it was just a trap only DPC knows.
I think hints of romance started in Episode 8, when she asks you to help with her stalker. Compound that with liking MC as a friend, I don't see it as too sudden a turn for a whore to catch feelings and not exactly know what to do with them. but you're right that it made the endof 10 much more dramatic.
DPC will probably just leave riona with a trauma, I guess she will also stop working for quinn and depending on the relationship with the mc, she will probably become more close to the mc.:BootyTime:
I wonder if Rio would reject MC if he's eating broccoli with Quinn.
I cant be the only one that wants to hook up jacob and zooey since those two seem to have so much in common
What do they have in common besides art?

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Cool hair they both love tremolo
They seem to have a lot in common since they spent so much time talking at the Halloween party.
:unsure:
So nothing.

We saw them talking, Jacob shows her his art, they took a Halloween picture together, and apparently they were texting each other since then. It sounds like a lot, because it's just shorthand for establishing a connection without really putting in any work.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think hints of romance started in Episode 8, when she asks you to help with her stalker. Compound that with liking MC as a friend, I don't see it as too sudden a turn for a whore to catch feelings and not exactly know what to do with them. but you're right that it made the endof 10 much more dramatic.
you're talking about an extra chapter: 3 out of 10 instead of 2 out of 10.

However, asking MC for help seems to me to be a fairly widespread practice, and a little short of establishing the beginning of a romantic involvement.

to give an example: the signs of Camilla's interest in MC are much more numerous and more widespread in the story, yet it is a path that has not been taken in any way for now

Reactions: SharksLasers69

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I cant be the only one that wants to hook up jacob and zooey since those two seem to have so much in common
they have something in common? They basically said hello to each other and Jacob showed her his art.... aaaaand thats it. The shown dialogues between them are total trivial without any meaning. And Jacob bangs everything he can without second thaughts. Iam not a Zoey fan, but she deserves better than the backstabbing and fuck around Jacob.

But... i dont think that we will see any relationship building by another guy/girl with ANY girl that the MC can be with, even if its only for a one-night-stand.

Josy/Maya will be the only one.

Other than that... the only guy iam interested in to see building a relationship is Derek. Hopefully the MC gets a role in creating something for Derek as a wingman again. As for now, i cant see this happening though. All the possible girls are a possibility for the MC so far which kinda rules them out (NTR crew will riot), and those who are not a possibility for the MC are not suitable for Derek.

That said, DPC needs to create or define some girls suitable for Derek in the future in my opinion... but well, at least 6 episodes are left, so... a lot of time and opportunity for that left, and Derek is not in the right set of mind for a relationship yet anyways.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
you're talking about an extra chapter: 3 out of 10 instead of 2 out of 10.

However, asking MC for help seems to me to be a fairly widespread practice, and a little short of establishing the beginning of a romantic involvement.

to give an example: the signs of Camilla's interest in MC are much more numerous and more widespread in the story, yet it is a path that has not been taken in any way for now
Here's the thing though, she's similar to Quinn in that they use sex as a means to show affection (and that's just a generalization). MC gives Rio money in Episode 5 out of the kindness of his heart, and rather than simply make out or express gratitude in some more friendly/romantic gesture, she offers sex. It's simpler to her. Quinn does the same, she often deflects MC's attempts at passion or tenderness with sex.

I like Cammy, and she does she a lot of (physical) interest in MC, but she's been severely underutilized outside of sex. If a romance were to start with her, that I would agree is sudden.

Reactions: WolfmanBR

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Well let's pretend that each dollar symbol is 100 dollars, because for some reason DPC did not implement large numbers for the money. :KEK:
The only way the money system makes any kind of sense is if each $ is exponential.
See this is why we love milton, the man is always willing to get rid of the corpse no questions asked. :KEK:
View attachment 4015370
Oh is that why we love Milton? :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D
Feb 19, 2021
they have something in common? They basically said hello to each other and Jacob showed her his art.... aaaaand thats it. The shown dialogues between them are total trivial without any meaning. And Jacob bangs everything he can without second thaughts. Iam not a Zoey fan, but she deserves better than the backstabbing and fuck around Jacob.
Okay, but let's be real here. Many men in their early adult years fuck around and bang a lot of girls before they find someone they have an emotional interest in and when they get with that girl 99.9% of those men are loyal. So sleeping around with chicks before you get with someone doesn't make you a backstabber or a cheater.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Okay, but let's be real here. Many men in their early adult years fuck around and bang a lot of girls before they find someone they have an emotional interest in and when they get with that girl 99.9% of those men are loyal. So sleeping around with chicks before you get with someone doesn't make you a backstabber or a cheater.
Sure there can be manwhores who then commit fully to a single girl that they love... but what if they have a sexy friend with a nice ass who seems down for a little fun? ;)
View attachment Jill MC Honk Bianca's Ass.mp4

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

But... i dont think that we will see any relationship building by another guy/girl with ANY girl that the MC can be with, even if its only for a one-night-stand.

Josy/Maya will be the only one.

Other than that... the only guy iam interested in to see building a relationship is Derek. Hopefully the MC gets a role in creating something for Derek as a wingman again. As for now, i cant see this happening though. All the possible girls are a possibility for the MC so far which kinda rules them out (NTR crew will riot), and those who are not a possibility for the MC are not suitable for Derek.

That said, DPC needs to create or define some girls suitable for Derek in the future in my opinion... but well, at least 6 episodes are left, so... a lot of time and opportunity for that left, and Derek is not in the right set of mind for a relationship yet anyways.
Isnt Ashley basically Derek's girl, they're just in the fucking around stage but are clearly into each other.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Well, he is not a backstabber cause he fucks around he is one because he immediatly suspects the MC to be a traitor, that is total different thing and a no-no.

And that 99,9 of those men will be loyal.... well... not even 50% of woman and man are loyal to their partners anyways, a former fuck around? Not even 1% :D

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes