Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Isnt Ashley basically Derek's girl, they're just in the fucking around stage but are clearly into each other.
No? They broken up because Derek put his dick into Wendy. He tries hard to win her back, but it didnt really worked so far... And to be frank, i hope it will not, Ashley is kinda meh for Derek. He needs a different type of girl.

Feb 19, 2021
Well, he is not a backstabber cause he fucks around he is one because he immediatly suspects the MC to be a traitor, that is total different thing and a no-no.

And that 99,9 of those men will be loyal.... well... not even 50% of woman and man are loyal to their partners anyways, a former fuck around? Not even 1% :D
He doesn't suspect the MC. He just wants a bit of reassurance because he is paranoid.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Sure there can be manwhores who then commit fully to a single girl that they love... but what if they have a sexy friend with a nice ass who seems down for a little fun? ;)
Bianca: Let's all take a picture.
Bianca: I meant everyone but you, Olivia.
Olivia: But I walked here with you.
Bianca: Just wait over there till we're done.
Olivia: That's it, I'm fucking Matthew.
Bianca: What?
Olivia: Nothing.

And that's how it started!

Last edited:

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Yes, by the way man, I need you to help me paint a house, don't worry about the waste, Milton will take care of that.:Kappa::illuminati:
Milton can put out an ad for some help with those heavy bags of... waste. Maybe it could say something like this!
"I have some heavy bags I need dumped in the river. Hurry. They are starting to smell. $3 per worker."

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
No? They broken up because Derek put his dick into Wendy. He tries hard to win her back, but it didnt really worked so far... And to be frank, i hope it will not, Ashley is kinda meh for Derek. He needs a different type of girl.
Plus, depending on choices, Derek knows (or at least suspects) that MC has tasted her forbidden fruit.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
May 31, 2024
Here's the thing though, she's similar to Quinn in that they use sex as a means to show affection (and that's just a generalization). MC gives Rio money in Episode 5 out of the kindness of his heart, and rather than simply make out or express gratitude in some more friendly/romantic gesture, she offers sex. It's simpler to her. Quinn does the same, she often deflects MC's attempts at passion or tenderness with sex.

I like Cammy, and she does she a lot of (physical) interest in MC, but she's been severely underutilized outside of sex. If a romance were to start with her, that I would agree is sudden.
Rio's best scene is when she realizes that MC wants to hangout without Sex being the primary goal. She is so used to people just wanting to sleep with her that she is flustered.

I feel like Cammy definitely has her reasons for wanting/needing the money and focusing on sex. But if I remember correctly, she makes a couple comments like one about people focusing on her ass, that I'd be interested to see how she'd respond to a genuine romantic situation not involving sex.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Not me! I love him because he is lovable! Always giving a good laugh and getting enthusiastic.

But yes it's a bonus that he would get rid of my corpse no questions asked.
The good thing is that Milton is Australian, so he has several exotic pets that can eat those corpses. :illuminati:
k9nag2i934a41.png

• Haha
Reactions: Znar26

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Cool hair they both love tremolo
They seem to have a lot in common since they spent so much time talking at the Halloween party.
The Jacob and Zoey thing is one of the funniest for me. People, especially on Reddit, are all over it and how "made for each other" they are, and there's what...? They both like art and they have a mutual friend. It's usually because these are the Zoey haters and they want her to have a relationship with Jacob to keep her away from them.

The Zoey and Jacob thing (note the change in order) is completely different, as she's clearly stated that she is not interested in him in that way. That should be the end of it, but people seem to ignore that bit because they both like art and he is clearly into her, so that's all that matters. I can totally see them spending a lot of time together at the Halloween party because she didn't know anyone there except for MC who was too busy (and emotionally inept) to spend much time with her at all. He should have met her and introduced her to a few people and then left her to mingle with some friends of his, or even specifically asked someone to "look after her", but instead, Jacob let her in and took a liking to her and clung to her like a limpet. I can totally see it as she's talking to him all the time out of politeness and because she hasn't exactly got anyone else to go talk to instead.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Rio's best scene is when she realizes that MC wants to hangout without Sex being the primary goal. She is so used to people just wanting to sleep with her that she is flustered.

I feel like Cammy definitely has her reasons for wanting/needing the money and focusing on sex. But if I remember correctly, she makes a couple comments like one about people focusing on her ass, that I'd be interested to see how she'd respond to a genuine romantic situation not involving sex.
Sage feels similarly too, she talks about it with Maya and Josy after they've been dumped.

We know so little about Cammy. She isn't proud of being a whore, and she doesn't like it if people make fun of her big ass. I'd love to romance her though, Cammy is such a cutie :giggle:
ep6_math16.png ep6_math19.png
I've said it a number of times, but I absolutely LOVE this moment from her. It's endearing as hell to see her try and cheer Mona up by being goofy. I'm hoping that Episode 11 preview is not just for casual sex.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
The Jacob and Zoey thing is one of the funniest for me. People, especially on Reddit, are all over it and how "made for each other" they are, and there's what...? They both like art and they have a mutual friend. It's usually because these are the Zoey haters and they want her to have a relationship with Jacob to keep her away from them.

The Zoey and Jacob thing (note the change in order) is completely different, as she's clearly stated that she is not interested in him in that way. That should be the end of it, but people seem to ignore that bit because they both like art and he is clearly into her, so that's all that matters. I can totally see them spending a lot of time together at the Halloween party because she didn't know anyone there except for MC who was too busy (and emotionally inept) to spend much time with her at all. He should have met her and introduced her to a few people and then left her to mingle with some friends of his, or even specifically asked someone to "look after her", but instead, Jacob let her in and took a liking to her and clung to her like a limpet. I can totally see it as she's talking to him all the time out of politeness and because she hasn't exactly got anyone else to go talk to instead.
They aren't exactly ignoring her rejection of Jacob, they think that after Zoey sees that MC has moved on to bigger and better girls, she'll just give up and settle. For Jacob :HideThePain:
It also might be a case of them wanting to throw Jacob a bone, since he's a number of people's favorite DIK.

Reactions: Macky009
May 31, 2024
Sage feels similarly too, she talks about it with Maya and Josy after they've been dumped.

We know so little about Cammy. She isn't proud of being a whore, and she doesn't like it if people make fun of her big ass. I'd love to romance her though, Cammy is such a cutie :giggle:
View attachment 4015443 View attachment 4015444
I've said it a number of times, but I absolutely LOVE this moment from her. It's endearing as hell to see her try and cheer Mona up by being goofy. I'm hoping that Episode 11 preview is not just for casual sex.
I agree. She seems to have a good heart at least for her friends. She tries to take care of both Mona and Rio.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

They aren't exactly ignoring her rejection of Jacob, they think that after Zoey sees that MC has moved on to bigger and better girls, she'll just give up and settle. For Jacob :HideThePain:
It also might be a case of them wanting to throw Jacob a bone, since he's a number of people's favorite DIK.
For me, Jacob is one of the few diks that doesn't seem to have other romantic things going on. But yea, Im not ignoring the rejection, doesn't stop me from thinking they'd be cute as couple.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
For me, Jacob is one of the few diks that doesn't seem to have other romantic things going on. But yea, Im not ignoring the rejection, doesn't stop me from thinking they'd be cute as couple.
To be clear, there's a difference between thinking they would be cute as a couple and thinking that they are made for each other and are obviously going to hook up, as some people view them (y)

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024

Jill shot Rusty down but people keep pairing them too.

But no, Jacob isn't the one for Zoey.

Who was it that she gave this most awesome of animated smiles to?

Why, it was none other than the condom toting mack daddy. And by mack daddy I mean the mc's daddy:

ep8_ending21.jpg

No, that's not a canoe in his pocket, he really is happy to see her!

1725872535466.png

:sneaky:

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Jill shot Rusty down but people keep pairing them too.

But no, Jacob isn't the one for Zoey.

Who was it that she gave this most awesome of animated smiles to?

Why, it was none other than the condom toting mack daddy. And by mack daddy I mean the mc's daddy:

View attachment 4015507

No, that's not a canoe in his pocket, he really is happy to see her!

View attachment 4015518

:sneaky:
You know who Jacob should end up with? Arieth.
Rusty is heartbroken? Arieth will heal it.
Derek still in love with a redhead? Arieth's got you covered.
Neil has condoms? That makes him perfect for Arieth!

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes