felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill shot Rusty down but people keep pairing them too.

But no, Jacob isn't the one for Zoey.

Who was it that she gave this most awesome of animated smiles to?

Why, it was none other than the condom toting mack daddy. And by mack daddy I mean the mc's daddy:

View attachment 4015507

No, that's not a canoe in his pocket, he really is happy to see her!

View attachment 4015518

:sneaky:
a lot of daddy issue.....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba jnr

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
they have something in common? They basically said hello to each other and Jacob showed her his art.... aaaaand thats it. The shown dialogues between them are total trivial without any meaning. And Jacob bangs everything he can without second thaughts. Iam not a Zoey fan, but she deserves better than the backstabbing and fuck around Jacob.

But... i dont think that we will see any relationship building by another guy/girl with ANY girl that the MC can be with, even if its only for a one-night-stand.

Josy/Maya will be the only one.

Other than that... the only guy iam interested in to see building a relationship is Derek. Hopefully the MC gets a role in creating something for Derek as a wingman again. As for now, i cant see this happening though. All the possible girls are a possibility for the MC so far which kinda rules them out (NTR crew will riot), and those who are not a possibility for the MC are not suitable for Derek.

That said, DPC needs to create or define some girls suitable for Derek in the future in my opinion... but well, at least 6 episodes are left, so... a lot of time and opportunity for that left, and Derek is not in the right set of mind for a relationship yet anyways.
Derek already build a decent harem around him and the Tier S lady on the top
20230430125009_1.jpg
The Jacob and Zoey thing is one of the funniest for me. People, especially on Reddit, are all over it and how "made for each other" they are, and there's what...? They both like art and they have a mutual friend. It's usually because these are the Zoey haters and they want her to have a relationship with Jacob to keep her away from them.

The Zoey and Jacob thing (note the change in order) is completely different, as she's clearly stated that she is not interested in him in that way. That should be the end of it, but people seem to ignore that bit because they both like art and he is clearly into her, so that's all that matters. I can totally see them spending a lot of time together at the Halloween party because she didn't know anyone there except for MC who was too busy (and emotionally inept) to spend much time with her at all. He should have met her and introduced her to a few people and then left her to mingle with some friends of his, or even specifically asked someone to "look after her", but instead, Jacob let her in and took a liking to her and clung to her like a limpet. I can totally see it as she's talking to him all the time out of politeness and because she hasn't exactly got anyone else to go talk to instead.
It seems like Reddit is full of people who have never been in a relationship if they think "common interests" are enough for a match. They need to touch grass. And it's weird that they shippering Jacob and Zoey, considering they have a strict anti-NTR rule and delete any art related to it.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just wait until MC gets to the part where Lynette writes in graphic detail how Neil filled her pussy with so much cum, she's surprised she didn't get pregnant with octuplets. So much cum, she was dripping for weeks. So much cum, Vivian and Miranda got pregnant just by standing next to her.

It's so magical to learn about how mommy and daddy made you :KEK: And demonstrations are also appreciated :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1000078367.gif

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Surely Derek is the DIK equivalent of Anthony, I mean they’re even both fucking the same girl.
I'm not at all considering who they're screwing. That detail doesn't figure into my metrics.

In my eyes, Anthony would be the equivalent to Jamie. :unsure:
Also I forgot to add, that even Maya thinks the same about her own brother.
She apparently sees Derek as another Dawe.
So I suppose she's not as dumb as I initially expected.
:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: shazba jnr

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
For a moment there, I thought that was Darkwen was cheating on Josy...
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

;) :)

Which one is Bella? :unsure:
Some of them want to use you (bottom left)
Some of them want to get used by you (top right)
Some of them want to abuse you (top left)
Some of them want to be abused (bottom right)

Is that what you meant, Milton?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
For a moment there, I thought that was Darkwen was cheating on Josy...

Some of them want to use you (bottom left)
Some of them want to get used by you (top right)
Some of them want to abuse you (top left)
Some of them want to be abused (bottom right)

Is that what you meant, Milton?
No, I was actually quoting the Eurythmics song that Spock mentioned.
I was wondering if Bella wanted to be used and abused or do the using and abusing. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes