Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

I've been working on canon scenes all week, some with branch-related content.

I've posed a handful of scenes of varied lengths and am currently halfway through a longer (120+ renders) scene.

To give you a sense of how much of the episode's development remains, here's a summary of what I can state after glancing through my files for episode 11.

• Eleven canon scenes need art. Most of them have completed or partial writing.
  • Two big free-roam events are almost complete. Both are lacking scenes with writing/art.
  • A smaller free-roam event is needed. It's only planned at the moment.
  • Three lewd scenes for main girls remain to create from scratch.
  • Phone content needs plenty of work. It's rather bare-bones at the moment.
  • The branches have remained mostly unchanged since last week. Except for Jill's branch, the other four branches need plenty of work. I cannot estimate how much, but this is the biggest remaining area.
  • Music/SFX needs a lot of work.
  • Mini-games are implemented and only need testing.
  • Rewards, Scenes, and Pack Quest are implemented and only need testing. Some special renders need to be placed in canon story scenes.
  • I have yet to play the majority of the episode, and things may increase the size of this to-do list. Depending on how I feel after playing the episode, more canon scenes or branched scenes may be needed.
Posed renders: 5269 (277 of which are in the render queue)

Posed animations: 306 (39 of which are in the render queue. The count is not exact as some animation files may be merged)

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Well it looks like my worst fear came true, get ready for spring break you bastards. That's when we'll really see the real fear.:HideThePain:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I've been working on canon scenes all week, some with branch-related content.

I've posed a handful of scenes of varied lengths and am currently halfway through a longer (120+ renders) scene.

To give you a sense of how much of the episode's development remains, here's a summary of what I can state after glancing through my files for episode 11.

• Eleven canon scenes need art. Most of them have completed or partial writing.
  • Two big free-roam events are almost complete. Both are lacking scenes with writing/art.
  • A smaller free-roam event is needed. It's only planned at the moment.
  • Three lewd scenes for main girls remain to create from scratch.
  • Phone content needs plenty of work. It's rather bare-bones at the moment.
  • The branches have remained mostly unchanged since last week. Except for Jill's branch, the other four branches need plenty of work. I cannot estimate how much, but this is the biggest remaining area.
  • Music/SFX needs a lot of work.
  • Mini-games are implemented and only need testing.
  • Rewards, Scenes, and Pack Quest are implemented and only need testing. Some special renders need to be placed in canon story scenes.
  • I have yet to play the majority of the episode, and things may increase the size of this to-do list. Depending on how I feel after playing the episode, more canon scenes or branched scenes may be needed.
Posed renders: 5269 (277 of which are in the render queue)

Posed animations: 306 (39 of which are in the render queue. The count is not exact as some animation files may be merged)

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Two big free-roams at least confirmed. I have a bad feeling about this.

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes