Znar26

Jul 8, 2024

I've been working on canon scenes all week, some with branch-related content.

I've posed a handful of scenes of varied lengths and am currently halfway through a longer (120+ renders) scene.

To give you a sense of how much of the episode's development remains, here's a summary of what I can state after glancing through my files for episode 11.

• Eleven canon scenes need art. Most of them have completed or partial writing.
  • Two big free-roam events are almost complete. Both are lacking scenes with writing/art.
  • A smaller free-roam event is needed. It's only planned at the moment.
  • Three lewd scenes for main girls remain to create from scratch.
  • Phone content needs plenty of work. It's rather bare-bones at the moment.
  • The branches have remained mostly unchanged since last week. Except for Jill's branch, the other four branches need plenty of work. I cannot estimate how much, but this is the biggest remaining area.
  • Music/SFX needs a lot of work.
  • Mini-games are implemented and only need testing.
  • Rewards, Scenes, and Pack Quest are implemented and only need testing. Some special renders need to be placed in canon story scenes.
  • I have yet to play the majority of the episode, and things may increase the size of this to-do list. Depending on how I feel after playing the episode, more canon scenes or branched scenes may be needed.
Posed renders: 5269 (277 of which are in the render queue)

Posed animations: 306 (39 of which are in the render queue. The count is not exact as some animation files may be merged)

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

1726279010820.png

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
Please tell me people are at least starting to give him shit on the Patreon page for how long this is going, instead of splitting up Chapter 11 or whatever into multiple parts.
I mean, I guess that is possilbe.

Over to our live on scene report at the Pat. Whatcha got Spock?

1726279291537.png

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Girlfriend no makeup Sage also gives us one of the best lines in all 10 Eps. :) :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 4031331
I will keep saying it. That's not a girlfriend, that's a wife.
I really hope Neil overheard that on the phone and mentions it when we take her back home :KEK:
I think I'm hoping for that as much as anything in the next update.

Hi Dad, this is Sage.
Oh, you're weather bitch girl.

I will piss myself laughing.
With that bit Sage went from last to first place in how much I wanted to see the meeting Neil scenes from each path.

With Jill there is that chance of finally noticing the house from the photos. Drama.

Josy and Maya are two girlfriends at once. More drama.

Bella is Lynette's age and MC's teacher. Even more drama.

Sage's meeting would have been a very normal meet my girlfriend moment, but then she became the weather bitch girl and I am dying to see that meeting.

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes