MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Sage finished second in the Favorite Redheads vote. Don't worry Sage, you'll always be first in my heart from that list.

Interesting, from the other 'Big' games on the list, Sage killed them all.

Sage (Being A DIK) - 201
Nova (Eternum) - 165
Jaye (Chasing Sunsets) - 129
Fiona (Grandma's House) - 128
Mora (Bare Witness) - 83
Nami (Summer's Gone) - 66

screenshot0001.png

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Sage finished second in the Favorite Redheads vote. Don't worry Sage, you'll always be first in my heart from that list.

Sage (Being A DIK) - 201
Nova (Eternum) - 165
Mora (Bare Witness) - 83

View attachment 4034810
Sir, this is a Wendy's.

#TeamLily

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

Sage (Being A DIK) - 201
Nova (Eternum) - 165
Mora (Bare Witness) - 83

View attachment 4034810
surprised she lost she looked at the winner never even heard of that character I don't think I ever see her talked about when it comes to redheads. Tho I was more surprised his list didn't include one of the more popular ones. Either way I agree Sage is my favorite out of that list. Favorite redhead unsure id have to actually think on that one , there are a few I like alot.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
surprised she lost she looked at the winner never even heard of that character I don't think I ever see her talked about when it comes to redheads. Tho I was more surprised his list didn't include one of the more popular ones. Either way I agree Sage is my favorite out of that list. Favorite redhead unsure id have to actually think on that one , there are a few I like alot.
IMO, she wasn't even the best redhead in that game, but she is popular and a nice character.

Sage is in my top two favorite redheads across all games, along with Mona of course. :love:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
IMO, she wasn't even the best redhead in that game, but she is popular and a nice character.

Sage is in my top two favorite redheads across all games, along with Mona of course. :love:
Sage would make my top 3 or 5. There is a small handful of redheads id have to think if I like them more or not. Sadly Mona wouldn't make my top 10 since I dont go by looks and we havent really got alot of time with her before she left :( but I really liked her might of been better than Sage tbh if we got more time.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
my fav red head didnt even make the list, probs cuz its a niche game
There was a lot of extremely popular redheads, didn't make the list (Jasmine from Race Of Life, Bree from Summer Heat, Melody, Riley from AMFA, Bella/Wanda from WTHI) spring to mind.

There was an original list and vote with more/other redheads on it that got whittled down to that list. I never saw it, so I don't know who was or wasn't on the original and didn't get votes.

Maybe Arieth, Karen & Cathy were on it?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
There was a lot of extremely popular redheads, didn't make the list (Jasmine from Race Of Life, Bree from Summer Heat, Melody, Riley from AMFA, Bella/Wanda from WTHI) spring to mind.

There was an original list and vote with more/other redheads on it that got whittled down to that list. I never saw it, so I don't know who was or wasn't on the original and didn't get votes.

Maybe Arieth, Karen & Cathy were on it?
I know this is the wrong thread but Riley from amfa is hardly popular. If anything, she is quite hated

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes