L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
To be honest,
That's a pretty sub-par troll attempt.

My own honest reaction from that was something like this
View attachment 4061182

:LOL:
I came up with it extemporaneously since I saw the pictures on the wall during a free roam event as I'm doing another playthrough right now. Couldn't help but think that dalli_x might be able to establish a theory about them being of Josy and Maya because there are pictures of a brunette and blonde woman together in that collage.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I came up with it extemporaneously since I saw the pictures on the wall during a free roam event as I'm doing another playthrough right now. Couldn't help but think that dalli_x might be able to establish a theory about them being of Josy and Maya because there are pictures of a brunette and blonde woman together in that collage.
using word of the day?:ROFLMAO:

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
using word of the day?:ROFLMAO:
What? If you meant why I used the word "extemporaneously", I thought that it means the same as "spur of the moment" for example. There's a word in my native language that's very close to it which essentially means the same thing, hence why I assumed it's what it meant. It probably originates from Latin or something but it's pretty commonly used here.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
What? If you meant why I used the word "extemporaneously", I thought that it means the same as "spur of the moment" for example. There's a word in my native language that's very close to it which essentially means the same thing, hence why I assumed it's what it meant. It probably originates from Latin or something but it's pretty commonly used here.
That's pretty much exactly what it means.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Personalty I think blaming Patrick is just the easy way out. From what the game shows Josy and Maya relationship is weak and at times a toxic one. Patrick isn't there 99.998% and yet they don't work on their side of the relationship which in their own words isn't in a good place "things don't just get good. We have a lot of work to do".. "and we doing it". well if that last part was true Maya wouldn't had said what she did in ep10. When we see all three together they are great together and things are great but that is only haft of the relationship and I feel like a lot of people over look that fact. They blame Patrick for there problems but it looks more like they found someone they love more, MC.
Well from the very start the both of them said that there relationship is complicated. I also agree with you that blaming Patrick is the easy way out. He is not there all the time. He cannot guard Maya 24/7. They could have work there relationship and find a solution to there problem. There relationship is build on weak foundation and mc is the only thing that support this. I mean in my personal opinion MJ will break up in all path.

Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well from the very start the both of them said that there relationship is complicated. I also agree with you that blaming Patrick is the easy way out. He is not there all the time. He cannot guard Maya 24/7. They could have work there relationship and find a solution to there problem. There relationship is build on weak foundation and mc is the only thing that support this. I mean in my personal opinion MJ will break up in all path.
And it not like they can only meet in Maya's room they got MC's room or Josy's there no reason for them not to meet yet they aren't.(y)

Reactions: Macky009

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
just missing with you

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
They are meeting up constantly and getting jiggy. It's just not being shown in the game. :)
They i've only been with each twice in game. Considering how important their relationship is on throuple path if it isn't being shown or at least mention then it isn't happening. Just my cents it would be very bad writing if it was happening but not known or shown :)

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
View attachment 4061720
Can someone tell me what scene this is? The official walkthrough doesn't seem to acknowledge it's existence.
If I'm not mistaken, I believe that would be Nora's toilet scene from MacAllen's bar.
Loading up season1&2 now to check. I'll confirm it in few.

I'll edit the confirmation or not shortly.
*Edit*
I was wrong. It's a Sage scene. muh bad.
Being a DIK211911.jpg

Reactions: kinkyshin

anony66

Oct 9, 2017
Playing a complete chaos mode DIK route be like...

View attachment 4061782
It's funny, for me it's just the opposite with BaD. I absolutely want to play a Jill run, which is the only one I am still missing, but so far I just couldn't force myself to go CHICK. The DIK choices are just so much more fun. In other games though I'm exactly like that greentext. Never play the bad guy routes.

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes