Chalk boss

Aug 31, 2024
11 fucking chapters for Jaime to end that relationship with that fucking bitch. Well get ready for the next interlude, DPC presents: BEING GAY starring leon and jaime and featuring chad and troy.:KappaPride::KEK:
I think Jamie broke up with his purple-haired non-binary girlfriend to start dating Riona.
At least there's more hints of that.

• Haha
Reactions: dvstt and Ray_D

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
time for a boring ranking.

Here I'll rank the love interests based on their fighting ability

1.Sage- Most athletic, looks like shed beat a bitches ass
2. Bella- experience and yoga
3. Jill- big girl yoga would help her
4. Josy- Little but fierce, almost put her at 3
5. Maya- nuff said

KMDavis

Jul 13, 2021

5. Maya- nuff said
I like Josy's no-nonsense approach to fighting: kick 'em in the balls. Simple, yet effective. Just like Josy, minus the effective part. Lol

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

5. Maya- nuff said
Josy is definitely second place, that's some league of shadows training right there :cool:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It's actually funny how the general feelings have gone from "Josy is the best" in the pre-ep1 preview days to "Josy is the worst" after her "boyfriend" red herring in Ep1 and have now come full circle to "Alady alady alady" these days.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's actually funny how the general feelings have gone from "Josy is the best" in the pre-ep1 preview days to "Josy is the worst" after her "boyfriend" red herring in Ep1 and have now come full circle to "Alady alady alady" these days.
Alady Alady Alady takes it back to it's rightful place with Josy as the best

Reactions: Cabin Fever

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't know, if anything Josy is now less liked because of the "alady guy", mission accomplished, I guess ?! :p:ROFLMAO:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
To be fair during episode 1, Josy was the only one truly available. We didn't know whether or not Jill was with tybalt, Sage was with Chad, Bella was in her fuck you phase. Well , I guess Maya was also available , so Josy had super good odds back then

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes