Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
There was a recent vote for Alphabetically best girl on the AVN Lovers sub. Several of the DIK girls won their nominations, such as Isabella, Maya, Quinn, Sage and Riona.
View attachment 4093502
View attachment 4093504
What's more interesting is that look at the number of votes for Sage. The gap is phenomenal, twice as big as the closest winners and several times bigger than the majority. These guys just declared Sage the queen of the AVNs.
What's unusual is that Maya got her nomination without being popular in the DIK community in general, Quinn is hated in that sub but that didn't stop her from winning, and plus some things:
- Honorable mention: Wendy. :KEK:
-Derek is a girl according to sub voters
Valerie from intertwined and Elspeth from unbroken are the only one i recognize apart from dik character

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Ofc these polls don't give a 100% truthful result; audiences and their tastes differ depending on the community. For example, Quinn collects hatred in the comments there, but I know another place where there are many of her fans, or the same server where we are both present, many Josy fans there.
But it’s interesting to see other people’s perspectives.
true it is

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Honestly, considering that you even get bonus rp point with Jill if you hug Bianca , I won't be surprised, if Jill will suggest a threesome with her and Bianca to MC.
as Chick affinity reward ,
Well, it's a good thing I'm a massive chick. And people say being a chick is boring.

Baldy_Sinz

Nov 21, 2020
Dik-Others Pathway reminds me of my adventurous phase before while I'm thanking Dik-Sage / Chick-Jill Pathway for telling me to stick to one and commit to a relationship. The latter pathway is now currently me with my GF. Cant wait for the next update! Came for the recommendations yet stayed for the emotions. Damn! Derek has a special place with my heart now.

Reactions: StatelierTerror

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Dik-Others Pathway reminds me of my adventurous phase while I'm thanking Dik-Sage / Chick-Jill Pathway for telling me to stick to one and commit to a relationship. The latter pathway is now currently me with my GF. Cant wait for the next update! Came for the recommendations yet stayed for the emotions. Damn! Derek has a special place with my heart now.
screenshot0001.png

• Love
Reactions: Baldy_Sinz

Baldy_Sinz

Nov 21, 2020
the only minigame i do not like is the painting and cleaning one. hopefully the invisible timer or the mechanics itself may be looked upon and be given some fixes. Keep it up DrPinkCake <3

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
the only minigame i do not like is the painting and cleaning one. hopefully the invisible timer or the mechanics itself may be looked upon and be given some fixes. Keep it up DrPinkCake <3
those can be annoying yeah I also don't like the mansion mini game but I don't mind the party one weirdly enough

• Thinking Face

Baldy_Sinz

Nov 21, 2020
those can be annoying yeah I also don't like the mansion mini game but I don't mind the party one weirdly enough
oh... sorry to hear that but hmm the mansion and party planner is tolerable enough at my end bro. im into planning and organizing events so it was not a bother for me.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
The only ones I don't like are the haunted house cuz I hate fumbling around in the dark and the new find the ball class one. Everything else is fun enough to me

• Thinking Face

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
The only ones I don't like are the haunted house cuz I hate fumbling around in the dark and the new find the ball class one. Everything else is fun enough to me
only the key by the skeleton in the haunted house sucks for me but I have a rough idea so I just either keep clicking randomly or turn the brightness up to max on monitor and it's fine for me

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
only the key by the skeleton in the haunted house sucks for me but I have a rough idea so I just either keep clicking randomly or turn the brightness up to max on monitor and it's fine for me
The haunted house can be a lot of fun if you go with the right person. ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes