Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Rusty would be the best bet. Jealousy over the MC is a good enough motive
The only problem with that is it would spell the end of the DIKs. The Cathy Cluck would've fucked them over if it weren't for Rusty, but that was Strike 1 AND 2. Any DIK secretly recording people having sex for the purpose of blackmail is already bad enough (and illegal), but the President of the frat being behind it? There's no coming back from that.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
There was a recent vote for Alphabetically best girl on the AVN Lovers sub. Several of the DIK girls won their nominations, such as Isabella, Maya, Quinn, Sage and Riona.
View attachment 4093502
View attachment 4093504
What's more interesting is that look at the number of votes for Sage. The gap is phenomenal, twice as big as the closest winners and several times bigger than the majority. These guys just declared Sage the queen of the AVNs.
What's unusual is that Maya got her nomination without being popular in the DIK community in general, Quinn is hated in that sub but that didn't stop her from winning, and plus some things:
- Honorable mention: Wendy. :KEK:
-Derek is a girl according to sub voters
I'm kind of surprised they couldn't find someone to beat Quinn. Give the poll a week longer and they'd create their own AVN to vote someone else infront of her.

Kind of pathetic her haters.
The numbers on some of these suggest it wasn't a "nomination and then vote" scenario. Was it just nominate and see who gets the most, with plenty of people not able to think of anyone for some letters?

Also, Wendy as an honorable mention is presumably because people forgot her name is actually Bianca!

1727936744525.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The only problem with that is it would spell the end of the DIKs. The Cathy Cluck would've fucked them over if it weren't for Rusty, but that was Strike 1 AND 2. Any DIK secretly recording people having sex for the purpose of blackmail is already bad enough (and illegal), but the President of the frat being behind it? There's no coming back from that.
Wrong. if it weren't for MC. (y) and that was all part of MC plan, to gain their trust, before he backstabbing them in the future, but first he will take his revenge on Quinn ;)

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Wrong. if it weren't for MC. (y) and that was all part of MC plan, to gain their trust, before he backstabbing them in the future, but first he will take his revenge on Quinn ;)
1727937177066.gif

But seriously though, Rusty did all the hard work. MC simply calmed her down, alleviated her fear of being mocked and bullied. And got a nice blowjob out of it ;)

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
My issue is that he's the only one with even a decent motive at this point.

We can eliminate MC, Derek ( if it was him, he wouldn't have outted the cameras), and Tommy ( the frat provides too much of a cover for him to want to fuck with dik).

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Jokes aside, no that was 100% percent because of MC. It is extremely obvious from the game narrative that things would be very different if MC not intervene.
50% then. Rusty's the one who took the blame, took all her yelling, cried with her, had lunch, had a prior cordial relationship with her. She gave advice when he formed the DIKs, I think it was said she knows Mr. Burgmeister, Rusty says she's always been there for him and the DIKs.

MC made her more amenable to hearing Rusty out.

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Even suggesting that it could be Rusty is stupid. It's not Rusty, Derek, or MC; and Jacob is highly unlikely.

Most likely, it's either Nick, Tommy, or none of them. I will be disappointed if it's just Jamie's lost phone though and that really doesn't explain a couple things. (One is that the laptop WAS stolen during the party; and two - not that they're necessarily related - but someone installed a hidden camera in Derek's closet a long time ago -- I think before Jamie lost his phone -- and had delivered the photographs to Chad.)

Here's the exact sequence of events:
1) Someone sent Chad a letter with images and a letter with the words 'Is this what you're hiding?' And then Chad fights MC and then shows the Tri-Alphas the images of Arieth in the closet with the DIKs and said that's what had been sent to him when they ask. (Also, the photographs taken of Arieth seem to have been recorded by the hidden camera and are unlikely to have been on the laptop)(I suppose it's technically possible that he was ONLY sent a photograph of himself using steroids or kissing Troy and then he lied to the Tri-Alphas and gave them the photos of Arieth as instructed by the blackmailer or to hide what was really sent but that might be a bit of a reach...)

2) The laptop gets stolen at a party and the Cathy Cluck is sent.

3) The same night that the Cathy Cluck is sent, MC can leave he party to go have sex with Jade and record it. Not long afterwards, he can show the video to the DIKs just as hell week ends. (A few days later, Rusty finally decides to tighten security regarding the laptop.)

-> It's possible that not all three events are related and there could be different culprits for all three.

-> Quinn and Tommy had conspired in the past against their presidents. Quinn is supposed to create a rift between the Tri-Alphas and the HOTs in return for a drug den at the DIK's mansion. A bunch of people are cool with this including John Boy and Elena. Worth mentioning because I find it hard to believe that Quinn or Tommy aren't involved in at least one of these.

-> Regarding the laptop getting stolen, no one outside of the DIKs is even aware of it's existence. Meaning that a DIK had to be involved unless it was the phone synced to Jamie's phone (if that's even possible, since, the laptop was in fact stolen at the party).

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Even suggesting that it could be Rusty is stupid. It's not Rusty, Derek, or MC; and Jacob is highly unlikely.

Most likely, it's either Nick, Tommy, or none of them. I will be disappointed if it's just Jamie's lost phone though and that really doesn't explain a couple things. (One is that the laptop WAS stolen during the party; and two - not that they're necessarily related - but someone installed a hidden camera in Derek's closet a long time ago -- I think before Jamie lost his phone -- and had delivered the photographs to Chad.)

Here's the exact sequence of events:
1) Someone sent Chad a letter with images and a letter with the words 'Is this what you're hiding?' And then Chad fights MC and then shows the Tri-Alphas the images of Arieth in the closet with the DIKs and said that's what had been sent to him when they ask. (Also, the photographs taken of Arieth seem to have been recorded by the hidden camera and are unlikely to have been on the laptop)(I suppose it's technically possible that he was ONLY sent a photograph of himself using steroids or kissing Troy and then he lied to the Tri-Alphas and gave them the photos of Arieth as instructed by the blackmailer or to hide what was really sent but that might be a bit of a reach...)

2) The laptop gets stolen at a party and the Cathy Cluck is sent.

3) The same night that the Cathy Cluck is sent, MC can leave he party to go have sex with Jade and record it. Not long afterwards, he can show the video to the DIKs just as hell week ends. (A few days later, Rusty finally decides to tighten security regarding the laptop.)

-> It's possible that not all three events are related and there could be different culprits for all three.

-> Quinn and Tommy had conspired in the past against their presidents. Quinn is supposed to create a rift between the Tri-Alphas and the HOTs in return for a drug den at the DIK's mansion. A bunch of people are cool with this including John Boy and Elena. Worth mentioning because I find it hard to believe that Quinn or Tommy aren't involved in at least one of these.

-> Regarding the laptop getting stolen, no one outside of the DIKs is even aware of it's existence. Meaning that a DIK had to be involved unless it was the phone synced to Jamie's phone (if that's even possible, since, the laptop was in fact stolen at the party).
The problem is what would be Tommy or Nick's motive? There's only one dik with a motive. Only other person who has a motive is Vinny and I guess it could be him, we've seen him slip in and out of the house at will wouldn't be hard to access the laptop or for an outsider to get those pics off the wall.

That being said if I ignore lack of motive, we have to expand it past the diks, both Elena and Heather practically live in the house, they'd likely know about the laptop.

The Chad stuff could be the same person, but it seems like it's coming from someone else. Chad being outted doesn't affect the Diks at all.

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes