Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I would've been nitpicking that myself if my daughter hadn't worn a similarly unpractical jacket on her trip to the northern Alps last year. Only the umpteenth time I've been reminded that women will go through Hell as long as they look good doing it.
And males the world over appreciate them for it. :p
Idk about Jill "looking good".
Bella though, beautiful as always :love::love::love:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Now, now Acsuka, do you pull that face every time you see a girl who's not a redhead? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You know dude, I've never denied how biased I am towards red haired girls... But don't be offended, Jill's face in this picture is kind of horrible... All I can think of when I see this face is to turn her into a snowman... :ROFLMAO:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
You know dude, I've never denied how biased I am towards red haired girls... But don't be offended, Jill's face in this picture is kind of horrible... All I can think of when I see this face is to turn her into a snowman... :ROFLMAO:
Oh it is. I was just stirring you. I love Jill, but she does kind of look like a goblin there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
The problem is what would be Tommy or Nick's motive? There's only one dik with a motive. Only other person who has a motive is Vinny and I guess it could be him, we've seen him slip in and out of the house at will wouldn't be hard to access the laptop or for an outsider to get those pics off the wall.

That being said if I ignore lack of motive, we have to expand it past the diks, both Elena and Heather practically live in the house, they'd likely know about the laptop.

The Chad stuff could be the same person, but it seems like it's coming from someone else. Chad being outted doesn't affect the Diks at all.
Well, when the cluck was released, Heather was kind of freaking out -- worried that Tommy getting some of the blame since he's the VP. So that could be some motive for Nick who has been recently shown to have a bit of an obsession with her.

As someone pointed out a loooong time ago, Quinn could've been the mastermind behind the cluck to get Rusty out so that Tommy has full control of the DIKs since they did have some reservations about Rusty simply allowing the DIKs mansion to become a drug den for Quinn since they did have some syringes lying around, implying some pretty hardcore drugs. I think the person that pointed this out first had like a .pdf with images and such lol.

I agree that the motives here are not super strong... everything is a reach. Both of these still make a hell of a lot more sense than Rusty being the culprit though lol

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
Even suggesting that it could be Rusty is stupid. It's not Rusty, Derek, or MC; and Jacob is highly unlikely.

Most likely, it's either Nick, Tommy, or none of them. I will be disappointed if it's just Jamie's lost phone though and that really doesn't explain a couple things. (One is that the laptop WAS stolen during the party; and two - not that they're necessarily related - but someone installed a hidden camera in Derek's closet a long time ago -- I think before Jamie lost his phone -- and had delivered the photographs to Chad.)

Here's the exact sequence of events:
1) Someone sent Chad a letter with images and a letter with the words 'Is this what you're hiding?' And then Chad fights MC and then shows the Tri-Alphas the images of Arieth in the closet with the DIKs and said that's what had been sent to him when they ask. (Also, the photographs taken of Arieth seem to have been recorded by the hidden camera and are unlikely to have been on the laptop)(I suppose it's technically possible that he was ONLY sent a photograph of himself using steroids or kissing Troy and then he lied to the Tri-Alphas and gave them the photos of Arieth as instructed by the blackmailer or to hide what was really sent but that might be a bit of a reach...)

2) The laptop gets stolen at a party and the Cathy Cluck is sent.

3) The same night that the Cathy Cluck is sent, MC can leave he party to go have sex with Jade and record it. Not long afterwards, he can show the video to the DIKs just as hell week ends. (A few days later, Rusty finally decides to tighten security regarding the laptop.)

-> It's possible that not all three events are related and there could be different culprits for all three.

-> Quinn and Tommy had conspired in the past against their presidents. Quinn is supposed to create a rift between the Tri-Alphas and the HOTs in return for a drug den at the DIK's mansion. A bunch of people are cool with this including John Boy and Elena. Worth mentioning because I find it hard to believe that Quinn or Tommy aren't involved in at least one of these.

-> Regarding the laptop getting stolen, no one outside of the DIKs is even aware of it's existence. Meaning that a DIK had to be involved unless it was the phone synced to Jamie's phone (if that's even possible, since, the laptop was in fact stolen at the party).

OK, my theories the closet camera is quinn's, the only reason to put a camera in the then a store room, is if you know it will be used to get Blackmail footage, since it was the restaurant go to fuck place(see MC and Sarah ep 2) thats it.
I dont think the alpha Blackmail is from quinn, i think Sarah/Mel are using it for their Chad/Troy agenda what exactly that is we dont know yet.

The phones are linked to the laptop rusty mentions this when the mc gets his new phone. That means Vinny if he kept his phone had access to the comp till rusty changed the password.

While I am a big advocate of jamie's lost phone being the Dik traitor, i do now wonder if danny is the one using it.
it could be sarah or mel, which explains why they also had arieth pics to send to the alpha's as well.

The lost laptop could just be a distraction so the diks think that is their security problem and not jamie's lost phone.

the cathy cluck, will never make sense as we have no clue/context as to who hates her

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Baldy_Sinz

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
the cathy cluck, will never make sense as we have no clue/context as to who hates her
I don't actually the person/s behind the Cathy Cluck hate her. It was more about she was caught in the middle of trying to frame the DIKs, it could have just as easily been Jade or Bella or whoever they could get a picture of. IMO anyway.

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022

Thanks everyone for your support during this tough time.
Enjoy!
View attachment 4094628
Instead of fixing reflections on beer bottles DPC should aim his perfectionism towards properly wrapping clothes around boobs. It's like those jackets have special boob sockets :rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes