Baldy_Sinz

Nov 21, 2020
I don't actually the person/s behind the Cathy Cluck hate her. It was more about she was caught in the middle of trying to frame the DIKs, it could have just as easily been Jade or Bella or whoever they could get a picture of. IMO anyway.
Yeah. Cathy was just collateral damage imo. No one hates her. She was just an accessory for the DIKs to be ruined. More likely a DIK hater bro

Also, I dont agree with Rusty as a traitor. He was the co-OG founder of the DIKs and its out of his character based on the flashbacks and situations given to us.

Reactions: VOYEUR

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah. Cathy was just collateral damage imo. No one hates her. She was just an accessory for the DIKs to be ruined. More likely a DIK hater bro

Also, I dont agree with Rusty as a traitor. He was the co-OG founder of the DIKs and its out of his character based on the flashbacks and situations given to us.
The DIKs were actually lucky that it was Cathy and her connection to Rusty and Tremolo let her trust them and not push for them to be disbanded. If it had been Jade or Bella or a different teacher, they probably would have not survived as DIKs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Baldy_Sinz

VivecWolf

Sep 27, 2024
What's the value thing called that says if you cheated or not during the midterm tests? I wanna edit it in a save file and I can't find it.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
What's the value thing called that says if you cheated or not during the midterm tests? I wanna edit it in a save file and I can't find it.
It doesn't have a variable. It's a major choice, so if you flush them you get a +1 DPenalty, if you cheat you get a +1 CPenalty towards your permanent affinity.

Reactions: VivecWolf
Mar 9, 2019
Jill is a woman of focus, commitment, sheer will... something you know very little about. I once saw her give orgasms to three men in a bar... with a pencil, with a fucking pencil.
I know it's extremely unlikely Jill is related to the MC but, for the sake of this premise, let's say they are. I also just watched the entirety of John Wick after seeing your comment simply because I wanted to respond with a recreation of that "baba yaga" scene BaDIK style. Well, watching the whole movie was because I got distracted and forgot why I was loading up my copy of the movie in the first place. ADHD mfer! Without further ado, I present to you:

Jill Royce The Baba Yaga

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry, I wanted to write further but the more I followed the scene in the movie and tried to translate it to BaDIK the more I felt like I was entering the same wavelengths the likes of Dalli and Darkwen occupy. Oftentimes, I find it's best to stop exploring curiosities before they become something else entirely. I hope y'all enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed crafting it!

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I know it's extremely unlikely Jill is related to the MC but, for the sake of this premise, let's say they are. I also just watched the entirety of John Wick after seeing your comment simply because I wanted to respond with a recreation of that "baba yaga" scene BaDIK style. Well, watching the whole movie was because I got distracted and forgot why I was loading up my copy of the movie in the first place. ADHD mfer! Without further ado, I present to you:

Jill Royce The Baba Yaga

Sorry, I wanted to write further but the more I followed the scene in the movie and tried to translate it to BaDIK the more I felt like I was entering the same wavelengths the likes of Dalli and Darkwen occupy. Oftentimes, I find it's best to stop exploring curiosities before they become something else entirely. I hope y'all enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed crafting it!
I'm surprised you didn't go with the classic "Jill is your aunt" theory. Or even "Jill is your sister" :HideThePain:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
But it does affect something else in the story? Bella and Philips seemed to be talking about it.
You're right, I forgot that. Give me a sec.
ep8_midterms_cheated=CHICK (if you did not cheat) or DIK (if you cheated).

Depending on your other choices, Changing one from Dik to Chick could fuck the whole thing up. (I'd make sure changing one will not affect your permanant affinity).

Reactions: VivecWolf
Mar 9, 2019
I'm surprised you didn't go with the classic "Jill is your aunt" theory. Or even "Jill is your sister" :HideThePain:
Those incest theories just never seemed feasible, especially after episode 10 where Fuckface meets her parents. In my head, the only way for that meeting to not have led to revelations would have been if Jill's parent were unaware of the situation surrounding Lynette's demise. Then again, I'm 99.8% sure DPC wouldn't include any sort of forced incest like that.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Aunt... Sister...
It's all too banal. :cautious:
We need something more suitable for Jill. Something sinister and dark. :cool:
Well, for example, Jill is the heiress of a huge crime syndicate. :rolleyes:
Yes, her father, a simple-looking drunk, is actually the world's largest drug dealer, and Burke is forced to work for him out of fear. :devilish:
His eldest daughter found out about all this once, and he had to kill her. :cry:
Therefore, his conscience torments him, and he drinks. :whistle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
I know it's extremely unlikely Jill is related to the MC but, for the sake of this premise, let's say they are. I also just watched the entirety of John Wick after seeing your comment simply because I wanted to respond with a recreation of that "baba yaga" scene BaDIK style.
I love the commitment. :LOL:
Well, watching the whole movie was because I got distracted and forgot why I was loading up my copy of the movie in the first place. ADHD mfer! Without further ado, I present to you:

Jill Royce The Baba Yaga

Good effort. Fun exercise at the very least.

VivecWolf

Sep 27, 2024
ep8_midterms_cheated=CHICK (if you did not cheat) or DIK (if you cheated).

Depending on your other choices, Changing one from Dik to Chick could fuck the whole thing up. (I'd make sure changing one will not affect your permanant affinity).
Thanks. I edited that but it didn't do anything. I used a saved point just before Bela and Philip find out the names of the cheaters. Perhaps it requires an earlier save or some extra steps?

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes