Exodus95

Sep 19, 2024
just as good would be hard to find, DPC really is at the top when it comes to that, but there are some games that are somewhat comparable. But this ain't the thread for that kinda discussion, go to the appropriate one and ask there.

That is kinda what I was asking though. all threads are about specific games, where would I go to ask?

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Those incest theories just never seemed feasible, especially after episode 10 where Fuckface meets her parents. In my head, the only way for that meeting to not have led to revelations would have been if Jill's parent were unaware of the situation surrounding Lynette's demise. Then again, I'm 99.8% sure DPC wouldn't include any sort of forced incest like that.
There's not going to be incest, period. He doesn't want to risk his Patreon money, and honestly the story doesn't really call for it. And if it were going to be a thing, the time to reveal it is passed. Jill's sister is Lana, no Lynette.

I haven't given the theory any sort of credence since then, but just for the sake of your joke I was wondering why you went with cousin.

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes