legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Episode 11 - Preview #20: Jill & Bella
1727990921425.png
100th preview of girls who you fucked 10 times 3 years ago. even tier 3 devs dont do that.
again with all LI's who you fucked going to be "intriguing" conversations(or drama staring from 10th ep) leading to...omg..sex scene. Wow. How surprising. i cant wait to fuck them all 10 for 4th time.
Only progression that happens once a year(update) - Jill. in 9th besides sex she kissed mc's dick + did hj, in 10th made bj + took facial. hmmm...whats going to be next? bj + cum in mouth? Wow, nodody will guess.
- side ugly characters like 80 y.o. madame.

Other "semi-LI's", im sure, getting progressions occasionally and in wrong order. check Heather, Sally and Elena in 9th and 10th. it was just unstoppable. new tag. reverse progression. And a few, 2-4 other who i dont remember names from 9th.

Also can't wait for the resolution of Sage's (Maya*) family drama in 11th ep. I hope i will have an opportunity to explore her house again.

Dpc just couldnt keep up with his 7 months span update, or reduce it to 6 or so with his 3090 and 4090...nvidia scammers are slowing dpc's work.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes