Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 4097469
He is totally going to make Sage the only one in her sorority on campus that is clueless about the restaurant and drugs, isn't he? :HideThePain:
he probably gonna save that as the Sage Drama for season 4 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . It actually pisses me off the MC doesn't even get the option to tell her about it if you bought from it at least once . Feels like something he should tell her if he actually sees Sage as a friend or girlfriend as feels kind a kind of fucked up to keep it a secret.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
he probably gonna save that as the Sage Drama for season 4 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . It actually pisses me off the MC doesn't even get the option to tell her about it if you bought from it at least once . Feels like something he should tell her if he actually sees Sage as a friend or girlfriend as feels kind a kind of fucked up to keep it a secret.
Even if he never buys, he's aware of the restaurant. He gives an awfully vague warning to Maya to not trust Quinn, but not why. And Sage doesn't even get a hint.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Feels like something he should tell her if he actually sees Sage as a friend or girlfriend as feels kind a kind of fucked up to keep it a secret.
No worse then Derek not finding a way to warn the MC that he's 'standing on a landmine' when it comes to Maya (& Josy).
Something along the lines of "Look, she's my sis... so I'm not saying much, but... be careful."

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
No worse then Derek not finding a way to warn the MC that he's 'standing on a landmine' when it comes to Maya (& Josy).
Something along the lines of "Look, she's my sis... so I'm not saying much, but... be careful."
to me it feels worst not only because the MC is the playable character , so sometimes players want him to do certain things. But also because what Quinn is doing illegal and could get Sage and the entirely sorority in serious trouble. While Derek being vague and not telling the MC only potentially harms a relationship or 2 , no legal trouble.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
to me it feels worst not only because the MC is the playable character , so sometimes players want him to do certain things. But also because what Quinn is doing illegal and could get Sage and the entirely sorority in serious trouble. While Derek being vague and not telling the MC only potentially harms a relationship or 2 , no legal trouble.
think about it , it is his word against quinn, believe all women, Sage has bias toward Quinn, etc, it is pointless. It's just a rumor
and if he also a buyer, than even worse for him , Sage was batshit crazy during the Chad " cheating" era,
imagine what she would do to MC, :ROFLMAO:.

blessed ignorance is the way to go:LOL:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
think about it , it is his word against quinn, believe all women, Sage has bias toward Quinn, etc, it is pointless. It's just a rumor
and if he also a buyer, than even worse for him , Sage was batshit crazy during the Chad " cheating" era,
imagine what she would do to MC, :ROFLMAO:.

blessed ignorance is the way to go:LOL:
even if she doesn't believe him so what that's on her he did the right thing by saying something. If he tells her he was a buyer and she gets mad and goes crazy or wants nothing to do with him. Well he dodged a bullet as they were never together back then. No matter how you put it would of been the right move for him to say something. Tho I really don't think she would of gotten mad or crazy if he was a buyer just be mad at Quinn if he she believes him also disappointed and maybe disgusted in the MC and see him differently.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
View attachment 4097469
He is totally going to make Sage the only one in her sorority on campus that is clueless about the restaurant and drugs, isn't he? :HideThePain:
How dare you guys question the genius of DPC. Are you implying that the characters tend to act blind and retarded depending on what the plot needs, that the mc never asks logical questions or correlates events and places, that the plot has holes that as of today have not been resolved and will be resolved badly in the last season.:Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:
being-a-dik-isabella.gif

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
How dare you guys question the genius of DPC. Are you implying that the characters tend to act blind and retarded depending on what the plot needs, that the mc never asks logical questions or correlates events and places, that the plot has holes that as of today have not been resolved and will be resolved badly in the last season.:Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:
View attachment 4097663
haha well unlike alot of other comments Ive seen on this game I never thought the story was any good just average at best. It's the characters that makes this game for me

• Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss and Ray_D

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 4097663
to be fair, the drug business, he only aware of it on the quinn path, so why would he be a snitch in that case ?! He likely gonna work with her anyway.

There's a reason for the chemistry class
BeingADIK 2024-03-29 01-35-40-55.jpg

"say my name ":cool:
BeingADIK 2024-10-04 07-16-49-61.jpg
:LOL:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
haha well unlike alot of other comments Ive seen on this game I never thought the story was any good just average at best. It's the characters that makes this game for me
The plot has more holes than a sieve but it is entertaining.:HideThePain:
to be fair, the drug business, he only aware of it on the quinn path, so why would he be a snitch in that case ?! He likely gonna work with her anyway.

There's a reason for the chemistry class
View attachment 4097666

"say my name ":cool:
View attachment 4097678
:LOL:
derek we need to cook.:illuminati:
breaking-bad-chemistry.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes