Lord_Momentum

Sep 16, 2018
Time for an unpopular opinion: Bellas breasts are waaaay too large. It doesn't fit her small frame at all, neither does it fit her character: She is a sporty girl, half her scenes are basically workouts, but somehow she has those ridiculous bazookas.

Breast augmentations also dont make sense, since that doesnt fit her character either. If someone like Lily for example had those canons, I could somewhat overlook it, but even if Bella had fake boobs, why are they so laughably large? Its an active turn off for me and takes me out of the immersion. I try to avoid her in every play through.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I mean sure she is an okay fuck but never really liked Mel all that much I only only recall not liking her and liked it when she left a scene so maybe that's why I thought she was annoying not sure as to the why really lol.
All good, I was just checking that's who you meant. I wouldn't have thought of her as annoying (where I can see someone like Becky or Sally or Tara being found annoying).

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
My goodness Milton! I didn't realize how much you value your shower time :KEK:
View attachment 4098147
Shower sex with Mel is one of my favorite lewds, and I desperately want another one. The closest we've gotten is bath time with Jill in Episode 10, but it's not the same.
I said I found it arousing. I love my shower time with Mel, I even invited Sarah to join.

I seem to remember it was you saying it was annoying and rude. :unsure:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I said I found it arousing. I love my shower time with Mel, I even invited Sarah to join.

I seem to remember it was you saying it was annoying and rude. :unsure:
I never mentioned the word annoying, and it is technically correct to say they were rude :whistle:
And I'm not the one who posted the Sam Jackson gif :HideThePain:

It's a shame this is as close as we've gotten to shower sex with Bella. But not unappreciated :love:
1728038929503.png ep6_bella_night9_fr1.png ep6_bella_night9_fr2.png ep6_bella_night9_fr3.png ep6_bella_night9_fr4.png ep6_bella_night9_fr5.png ep6_bella_night9_fr6.png
So close... :devilish:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I never mentioned the word annoying, and it is technically correct to say they were rude :whistle:
And I'm not the one who posted the Sam Jackson gif :HideThePain:

It's a shame this is as close as we've gotten to shower sex with Bella. But not unappreciated :love:
View attachment 4098167 View attachment 4098168 View attachment 4098169 View attachment 4098171 View attachment 4098172 View attachment 4098173 View attachment 4098174
So close... :devilish:
I liked the Mel shower better. :cautious:

Jill was a good laugh.:ROFLMAO:

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Ahrimy

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

I wrote a lot of dialogue this week. At first, I focused on writing Sage content, and I reached a point in the episode with a gap in the canon story. I continued to write and partially fill that gap. Along the way, I also wrote some other scenes that were missing. I estimate I wrote a +500 render amount worth of dialogue.

After this, I noticed my animation queue was getting uncomfortably low, but I wasn't ready to pose animations for the remaining lewd scenes yet. This led me to pose a planned cutscene animation instead. It took me one and a half days to pose the 23 animations needed for this cutscene, which will be close to a minute long. 43 animation files are currently in the render queue.

I've started working on static renders again. In the upcoming week, I will primarily work on art for Sage's branch and likely some canon scenes. I have a couple more Sage scenes to write, but her exclusive content has taken form.

The Josy/Maya, Others, and Bella branches will receive similar treatment after I work on Sage. As you may be aware, Jill's branch is close to completion.

I want to thank everyone for your warm support this week. I'm humbled and touched by every comment since Monday. It feels amazing to have this community be supportive even during trying times and I won't forget that.

Love

Dr PinkCake

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

I wrote a lot of dialogue this week. At first, I focused on writing Sage content, and I reached a point in the episode with a gap in the canon story. I continued to write and partially fill that gap. Along the way, I also wrote some other scenes that were missing. I estimate I wrote a +500 render amount worth of dialogue.

After this, I noticed my animation queue was getting uncomfortably low, but I wasn't ready to pose animations for the remaining lewd scenes yet. This led me to pose a planned cutscene animation instead. It took me one and a half days to pose the 23 animations needed for this cutscene, which will be close to a minute long. 43 animation files are currently in the render queue.

I've started working on static renders again. In the upcoming week, I will primarily work on art for Sage's branch and likely some canon scenes. I have a couple more Sage scenes to write, but her exclusive content has taken form.

The Josy/Maya, Others, and Bella branches will receive similar treatment after I work on Sage. As you may be aware, Jill's branch is close to completion.

I want to thank everyone for your warm support this week. I'm humbled and touched by every comment since Monday. It feels amazing to have this community be supportive even during trying times and I won't forget that.

Love

Dr PinkCake
Minute long cutscenes? Oh boy, my favorite :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes