Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Re " I want to thank everyone for your warm support this week. I'm humbled and touched by every comment since Monday. It feels amazing to have this community be supportive even during trying times and I won't forget that."

What exactly happened? I thought he lost a pet, but then I saw something that made me think maybe he lost a relative.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Re " I want to thank everyone for your warm support this week. I'm humbled and touched by every comment since Monday. It feels amazing to have this community be supportive even during trying times and I won't forget that."

What exactly happened? I thought he lost a pet, but then I saw something that made me think maybe he lost a relative.

When you're on a journey this long, there are bound to be bumps in the road.

I've lost a dear family member recently; it was both sudden and unexpected. I'm now left to deal with everything that comes with it. In addition to the grieving process, I have some obligations that will require part of my time and attention until everything is sorted.

It's a tough time right now; honestly, it's the toughest time I've faced in my entire life. Despite this, I'm working as usual because it provides a good distraction, and I wish to keep things as normal as possible.

I try to keep my personal life separate from my work life, but it didn't sit right with me not to share this with you as it affects my work. You can lower or remove your pledge for October, should you wish to do so.

All I ask of you is some extra patience with me during this tough time. I'll try my best to keep things as normal as possible with previews and updates.

But please, don't worry too much about me; my heart will always be fully in this project and I will get through this. I will work as normal as possible and I'm not letting this affect development more than it has to. I'm not planning on taking any breaks unless I absolutely have to take a day off.

Remember to hug your loved ones and always end on a good note with them. I've lived by this, and I find comfort in the fact that both of our last words were, "I love you."

Love

Dr PinkCake

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017

I really hate when he doesn't say how many animations are posed in total, makes my job a lot harder.

I'm guessing here, but he should be at around 310-320 posed with 50-60 still left to pose.

Of course that doesnt consider how many current animations will be merged like the cutscene he mentioned.

Either way we are looking at a few months of rendering time just for the 43 in the queue right now (considering a average of 7 per week) if you combine that with those yet to be posed and the remaning statics it really confirms that this update won't come out this year.

So this week was dedicated to a minute long cutscene that most people will skip anyway.
I wont skip it the first time, I mean I don't skip anything on a first playthrough.

Minute long cutscenes? Oh boy, my favorite :KEK:
Lets just hope its better than the Zoey running in the woods one, that one was so bad...

Its mostly a DAZ limitation, but its on DPC for trying to use an inadequate tool for the job.

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
Probably be water park 2.0 where you pick which you go down with either Bella or Jill. And like with the water park most people will pick the other one, leaving this massive animation that many people don't even see.

I didn't even there was a long Maya animation at the waterpark until I seem a gif so long after e8 came out.

Last edited:

Fapparition

Dec 25, 2022
Just checked all the previews from ep. 11 and it's the first time previews raised my anticipation for the upcoming chapter so high. I feel like this episode is going to be something

Lets just hope its better than the Zoey running in the woods one, that one was so bad...
It's impossible to make an animation scene worse than that

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
This got me thinking, I have not played the recent seasons, but would that be voiced? How can be there a 1 minute long cutscenes without any dialogues? Just people doing things and only songs running in the background? It would feel a bit weird.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Its mostly a DAZ limitation, but its on DPC for trying to use an inadequate tool for the job.
This one will be Zoey running on the beach.

He's going to give her the baywatch treatment.

bouncing-boobs.gif

Last edited:

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Its easy actually, one word...

Madame...

This got me thinking, I have not played the recent seasons, but would that be voiced? How can be there a 1 minute long cutscenes without any dialogues? Just people doing things and only songs running in the background? It would feel a bit weird.
This game has no voiced, so its just songs, it works fine.

Probate be water park 2.0 where you pick which you go down with either Bella or Jill. And like with the water park most people will pick the other one, leaving this massive animation that many people don't even see.

I didn't even there was a long Maya animation at the waterpark until I seem a gif so long after e8 came out.
People who don't play all the paths exist, TIL.

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
People who don't play all the paths exist, TIL.
I would wager that more people exist that don't have all the paths than those that do.

Now I do have multiple runs but I find Jade to be a much more interesting option ony Jill and Sage run, and obviously Others can't fuck with Josy and Maya either, so that leaves my all MG chick run and my Neutral to DIK throuple run, both which chose Josy to go down the water slide with.

So even with a half dozen runs, still no water slide with Maya.

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes