Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
Episode 11 - Preview #20: Jill & Bella
View attachment 4096825
100th preview of girls who you fucked 10 times 3 years ago. even tier 3 devs dont do that.
again with all LI's who you fucked going to be "intriguing" conversations(or drama staring from 10th ep) leading to...omg..sex scene. Wow. How surprising. i cant wait to fuck them all 10 for 4th time.
Only progression that happens once a year(update) - Jill. in 9th besides she kissed mc's dick + did hj, in 10th made bj + took facial. hmmm...whats going to be next? bj + cum in mouth? Wow, nodody will guess.
- side ugly characters like 80 y.o. madame.

Other "semi-LI's", im sure, getting progressions occasionally and in wrong order. check Heather, Sally and Elena in 9th and 10th. it was just unstoppable. new tag. reverse progression. And a few, 2-4 other who i dont remember names from 9th.

Also can't wait for the resolution of Sage's (Maya*) family drama in 11th ep. I hope i will have an opportunity to explore her house again.

Dpc just couldnt keep up with his 7 months span update, or reduce it to 6 or so with his 3090 and 4090...nvidia scammers are slowing dpc's work.
Spoiler alert.... 4x lewd scenes: Madame.

Reactions: legend_shon

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024

I wrote a lot of dialogue this week. At first, I focused on writing Sage content, and I reached a point in the episode with a gap in the canon story. I continued to write and partially fill that gap. Along the way, I also wrote some other scenes that were missing. I estimate I wrote a +500 render amount worth of dialogue.

After this, I noticed my animation queue was getting uncomfortably low, but I wasn't ready to pose animations for the remaining lewd scenes yet. This led me to pose a planned cutscene animation instead. It took me one and a half days to pose the 23 animations needed for this cutscene, which will be close to a minute long. 43 animation files are currently in the render queue.

I've started working on static renders again. In the upcoming week, I will primarily work on art for Sage's branch and likely some canon scenes. I have a couple more Sage scenes to write, but her exclusive content has taken form.

The Josy/Maya, Others, and Bella branches will receive similar treatment after I work on Sage. As you may be aware, Jill's branch is close to completion.

I want to thank everyone for your warm support this week. I'm humbled and touched by every comment since Monday. It feels amazing to have this community be supportive even during trying times and I won't forget that.

Love

Dr PinkCake

Early October:
Branches complete: zero.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
How DPC works:
January - October: he travel around the word to spend the moneys from his/her patrons give him for his zero working;
1-7 november he pays a writer for the story;
15-30 november he manages a team of 15 designers to make the images;
1-10 decembre debugging;
11-31 december xmas holidays;
Juanuary 2nd read the first line.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
How DPC works:
January - October: he travel around the word to spend the moneys from his/her patrons give him for his zero working;
1-7 november he pays a writer for the story;
15-30 november he manages a team of 15 designers to make the images;
1-10 decembre debugging;
11-31 december xmas holidays;
Juanuary 2nd read the first line.
He most definitely does not pay for a writer, I can tell you that much. The only reason the script isn't going in the 'unwanted proposals' binder is because he's writing it himself and that's why he has the idea that he's really good at it. If he was inspecting the writing from a different perspective than his own as the writer, he would at the very least not be paying for it.

There's no team of designers either. If there was, every day would be filled with drama between them and DPC. Instead of the game getting updated annually, it would be more like every 2-3 years then. Although, it's kind of hard to see them complying every time that DPC asks them to get down on their knees and call him "The King" anytime that they wish to address him. So, there is no team. :)

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Although, it's kind of hard to see them complying every time that DPC asks them to get down on their knees and call him "The King" anytime that they wish to address him. So, there is no team. :)
Can DW be DPC ?! :unsure:
He recently said that in the past he used writing for a living.
Of course it's hard to believe, but who knows. :cautious:
Maybe he was writing something for low-grade stand-up artists.
BTW they became low-grade after using his texts. :rolleyes:
But he was probably convinced that he was good.
On the other hand, if he were DPC, then the only character in the game would be Josy.

• Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
After this, I noticed my animation queue was getting uncomfortably low, but I wasn't ready to pose animations for the remaining lewd scenes yet. This led me to pose a planned cutscene animation instead. It took me one and a half days to pose the 23 animations needed for this cutscene, which will be close to a minute long. 43 animation files are currently in the render queue.
For god's sake, it's episode 9 all over again.:FacePalm:

Oct 3, 2024
If you look at his weekly updates. It has the feel that all mg and sg paths will be completed in less than a month. Only 3 left -mj/bella/sg . Jill is done and sage almost done. He has the entire eps done without some graphics and much of the odd stuff was fixed last eps and wont need much to get in.

so i really do think it will be december.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Surely Sage's (and Maya's) reaction is going to be worse when the restaurant becomes common knowledge if Fuckface bought from it and didn't tell them what Quinn was up to? If he didn't buy from it he could claim he only heard rumours and didn't know for sure what was happening, but if he bought from it then he has no excuse for not telling Sage (or for being so vague with Maya).
is there any bill?
no
i dont know what is this restaurant stuff.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Quinn's notebook probably has records of all use of the restaurant. And we know MC is a bit dumb, he'd probably admit everything anyway rather than try and ride out a lie of ignorance.
nothing what a good fire cant solve. ohm... oh... that need a strong mc. our mc is a crybaby. time to confessing everything.

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes