Gambit588

Feb 26, 2024
What to edit in the save game (using saveeditor online) to so it registers that you kept your dick in your pants at the halloween party? Hopefully it is not several values. Or does the scrappymod have a cheat for it (if it has I did not see it.)

somefancy

Jul 25, 2020
Did DPC say that episode 11 would have a specific holiday in it? I loved that the episode last year took place during Halloween and it'd be cool if he also did Thanksgiving this year and Christmas next year. :D

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I want to thank everyone for your warm support this week. I'm humbled and touched by every comment since Monday. It feels amazing to have this community be supportive even during trying times and I won't forget that.
Well from that, it's pretty clear he avoids this site as if it was a plague (well, he wouldn't be far off tbh).
:ROFLMAO:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
What to edit in the save game (using saveeditor online) to so it registers that you kept your dick in your pants at the halloween party? Hopefully it is not several values. Or does the scrappymod have a cheat for it (if it has I did not see it.)
Depends how many times you whipped it out during & after the party and who you did stuff with, and who you are trying to hide it from. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
If you look at his weekly updates. It has the feel that all mg and sg paths will be completed in less than a month. Only 3 left -mj/bella/sg . Jill is done and sage almost done. He has the entire eps done without some graphics and much of the odd stuff was fixed last eps and wont need much to get in.

so i really do think it will be december.
95opin.jpg

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
How DPC works:
January - October: he travel around the word to spend the moneys from his/her patrons give him for his zero working;
1-7 november he pays a writer for the story;
15-30 november he manages a team of 15 designers to make the images;
1-10 decembre debugging;
11-31 december xmas holidays;
Juanuary 2nd read the first line.
Episode 9 - Preview #__: watch below
Episode 10 - Preview #__: watch below
Episode 11 - Preview #__: watch below
Episode 12 - Preview #__: Maya & Josy, Maya, Josy, Sage, Jill & Bella, Jill, Bella, Jade, Lily, Sarah, Melanie, Sarah & Melanie, Zoey, Quinn, Camila, Nicole. Maya & Josy (NSFW), Maya (NSFW), Josy(NSFW), Sage(NSFW), Jill(NSFW), Bella(NSFW), Jade(NSFW), Lily(NSFW), Sarah(NSFW), Melanie(NSFW), Sarah & Melanie(NSFW), Zoey(NSFW), Quinn(NSFW), Camila(NSFW), Nicole(NSFW)
Episode 13 - Preview #__: watch above
Episode 14 - Preview #__: watch above

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
The following stats should be:
ep9_camila_lewd = False
ep9_heather_lewd = -1 (or any other number between -2 and 2)
ep9_cumpetition_join = False

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes