Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
It really depends in what community you're asking people.
Maybe that's true for Discord, but I have doubts - 2% is too low, if we talk about subreddit - Quinn is unpopular and gathering the hate comments, Jill is disliked recently too, what was a surprise, sub always been full of Jill fans.
And here is Maya being most unpopular, how many Maya fans are active in the thread? And a lot of users here show dislike/being tired of characters.
Hard to say in general for DIK fanbase.
Nah, Quinn is actually pretty popular on the subreddit.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I think his idea sandwich would be Lilly , Aerith and the granny forget her name
Lydia, Derek's truly love :ROFLMAO: And Milton's secret crush :BootyTime:
Man, you guys bring up Lydia, Madame Rose, Wendy & Ida completely out of the blue a LOT.

It's obvious now that they are on your mind constantly.

This is a safe space, you can share your deep dark secrets. There'll be no kink shaming (well not much).

Reactions: Vill3m

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Man, you guys bring up Lydia, Madame Rose, Wendy & Ida completely out of the blue a LOT.

This is a safe space, you can share your deep dark secrets. There'll be no kink shaming (well not much).
okay ... i'm gonna hold hands with Lydia and help her walk across the street. Then later going to rub ida's belly while im gonna boop Wendy's nose with all that food she ordered and finally Madame Rose is gonna get a really really rough and hard head pat

• Haha
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

I'm an honest simp, Milton. They hold no place in mind, outside of shitposting ;)
okay ... i'm gonna hold hands with Lydia and help her walk across the street. Then later going to rub ida's belly while im gonna boop Wendy's nose with all that food she ordered and finally Madame Rose is gonna get a really really rough and hard head pat
All of this, plus your sig
Lover of Romantic things like : Head pats , Hand holding , Nose Boops , Belly Rubs , Forehead Kisses , Ear scratches , Tickling
Makes me think you have a "special" relationship with dogs :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: jimbro
4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes