Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
JB definitely best J dude, I'm just desperately hoping to cuck Jeff at some point (but I know it will never happen:().
idk it seems DPC already set the groundwork for that to happen at least one time but who knows if he will follow through with it. If it doesn't seems like a pointless conversation / dialogue to have.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
idk it seems DPC already set the groundwork for that to happen at least one time but who knows if he will follow through with it. If it doesn't seems like a pointless conversation / dialogue to have.
I think the JB Cucking will happen (not sure when).
I was talking about cucking Jeff with Carla. (Chances of that are about 0.0001%)

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
I think the JB Cucking will happen (not sure when).
I was talking about cucking Jeff with Carla. (Chances of that are about 0.0001%)
I'm still optimistic this season will see Elena, but I'm not sure if we'll get her and Sally in the same episode. So I'm leaning 12 for the Elena scene.

I feel Sally was well set up so far and she's ready to burst, 11 seems perfect. Add a Zoey scene and springle in some of the main stay Others and I think we'll get a good episode.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I'm still optimistic this season will see Elena, but I'm not sure if we'll get her and Sally in the same episode. So I'm leaning 12 for the Elena scene.

I feel Sally was well set up so far and she's ready to burst, 11 seems perfect. Add a Zoey scene and springle in some of the main stay Others and I think we'll get a good episode.
don't forget Madame Rose after it all it's DPC we have to get about 3 Madame Rose scenes and 5 minigames

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
Carla will only be available on the Jill path, when you cheat with Bianca ;)
Kind of unfair to Jill she's the only one with all these cheat checks.

Bella has no friends, Maya's mom is dying, Josy maybe has a hot mom, and Sage, well we fucked her mom and most of her sorority so why cheat now.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Kind of unfair to Jill she's the only one with all these cheat checks.

Bella has no friends, Maya's mom is dying, Josy maybe has a hot mom, and Sage, well we fucked her mom and most of her sorority so why cheat now.
I mean you could still cheat on all of them with anyone, Jill's just the only one with obvious choices.

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
don't forget Madame Rose after it all it's DPC we have to get about 3 Madame Rose scenes and 5 minigames
Often you see people rank Quinn, Nicole, Lily, Riona and Zoey has the 5 main other girls. Which may end up being a thing, but what they don't consider is that Madame Rose is the missing link in between the 5 main girls and the 5 main others.

In other words Madame Rose is the illusive 6th main girl.

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes