Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I can understand your choice. Everyone of us has a type and it reflects in our choices... For me the present Zoey has too many tattoos and piercings and its a turnoff
Tatoos are cool, I'm would prefer her chest tattoo to be smaller but it's fine.
this right here is me exactly I loved the interlude because of the Zoey character deveolopment and kind of the same in ranking for me as well. I can't decide if like Zoey or Sage more so I say the are tied but if I have to pick one it would be Sage.
Sage is superior for me than anyone. Smart, kind, natural leader, emphatic, open-minded, hot-temper. She's a strong and independent woman as it should be.
Red hair is a great bonus to all of this.

Reactions: Macky009 and Znar26

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Sage is superior for me than anyone. Smart, kind, natural leader, emphatic, open-minded, hot-temper. She's a strong and independent woman as it should be.
Smart...
How long has it taken her to figure out the crap Quinn is up to?

Kind...
When MC explained the guitar was stolen and of high personal value to him how did she respond?
A kind person would have immediately handed it back. She used it as leverage to her own goals.

Natural leader...
When she found out her VP had fucked over the DIKs by not talking to them about making other arrangements for the party at the end of Hell Week.
Did she accept responsibility and make good on the original promise to the DIKs or did she make excuses?

I wanted to like Sage from the start. But, in my eyes, she went into a downward spiral pretty damn early in the story.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
A Used Tennis Racket is cheap and might have been offered as a High School Sport MC might have been OK and played a little?
Read my post again, specifically the part with Jill, when she says that she definitely wasn't playing against a beginner. Jill plays tennis regularly and the MC doesn't. The MC used to play tennis, so it's been a while since he played tennis. So if he hasn't played tennis for a while and Jill says that she's not playing against a beginner, the MC used to be very good at tennis and you won't be if you have to teach yourself everything. Ergo, the MC had tennis lessons that Neil couldn't afford.

I always forget, so I often assume, so that you remember everything. What did Neil say to the MC on his birthday? So that he and Lynette weren't married. Now a child is born and the mother dies during the birth. Who had the baby MC?

Someone who claims to be the father (not married) or the parents of the deceased woman, who could easily prove that they are family members of the baby MC. Of course you're thinking that this can be easily done with a paternity test, but it's not that simple. Why?

For a paternity test, you need blood samples from the father and the child. But because the grandparents had guardianship of baby MC, they can prevent genetic material from being taken from baby MC. Neil's legal battle. Neil probably fought for his son for years until chance helped and he got verifiable genetic samples for his son.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mike_ch

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Read my post again, specifically the part with Jill, when she says that she definitely wasn't playing against a beginner. Jill plays tennis regularly and the MC doesn't. The MC used to play tennis, so it's been a while since he played tennis. So if he hasn't played tennis for a while and Jill says that she's not playing against a beginner, the MC used to be very good at tennis and you won't be if you have to teach yourself everything. Ergo, the MC had tennis lessons that Neil couldn't afford.

I always forget, so I often assume, so that you remember everything. What did Neil say to the MC on his birthday? So that he and Lynette weren't married. Now a child is born and the mother dies during the birth. Who had the baby MC?

Someone who claims to be the father (not married) or the parents of the deceased woman, who could easily prove that they are family members of the baby MC. Of course you're thinking that this can be easily done with a paternity test, but it's not that simple. Why?

For a paternity test, you need blood samples from the father and the child. But because the grandparents had guardianship of baby MC, they can prevent genetic material from being taken from baby MC. Neil's legal battle. Neil probably fought for his son for years until chance helped and he got verifiable genetic samples for his son.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
It's even uglier that old renders from the first episode. :sick: In hindsight, Quinn and Camila losing the special render poll was a good thing. Lily is the real loser with this awful serie.
OK, Lily's last special render wasn't the best. :unsure:
It's sad. :(
Especially for Lily's fans. :cry:
Can we be indifferent to their suffering?
No, we can't. :cautious:
Something had to be done. :rolleyes:
And it's done. :cool:
Because the Divine Quinn Church always cares. :giggle:
Although some people don't appreciate it. :cautious:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
OK, Lily's last special render wasn't the best. :unsure:
It's sad. :(
Especially for Lily's fans. :cry:
Can we be indifferent to their suffering?
No, we can't. :cautious:
Something had to be done. :rolleyes:
And it's done. :cool:
Because the Divine Quinn Church always cares. :giggle:
Although some people don't appreciate it. :cautious:
f6705eda-e4f1-4483-aa48-a2cd332b7fc9_text.gif
;)

• Sad
Reactions: KАRАMBA

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The theory is good but it has a big hole... Unless Tremolo had amnesia until his 12th birthday (It hasn't been mentioned) at some point in the game he must have talked about it... But DPC can just say "ups, sorry, my mistake" and move on
Who says that so that the MC didn't have amnesia? Amnesia is the complete or partial inability to remember events that happened a few seconds, a few days or further ago, or after the event that caused the amnesia.

DPC once wrote in his Q&As that he prefers to show things rather than describe them.

Reactions: mike_ch

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Smart...
How long has it taken her to figure out the crap Quinn is up to?
Quinn knows how to disguise his dark deeds. Who knows about prostitution and drugs? Only her inner circle and clients. The same thing will happen to the one who starts talking as to Mona. There are no clues for Sage that would indicate that Quinn is involved in illegal activities. So far, the only hint for Sage is that Quinn is a bad leader and causes trouble.
Kind...
When MC explained the guitar was stolen and of high personal value to him how did she respond?
A kind person would have immediately handed it back. She used it as leverage to her own goals.
That looks like typical Reddit/twitter user mind logic here. If the person does one little bad thing, that person is bad to you by default and should be canceled. That's not how it works. People make mistakes and Sage was in a really shitty place at that point because of her relationship with Chad.
Sage showed concern for MC when he got beat up by the jocks, she supported him after the J/M situation, she showed empathy for his dead mother, we saw her warm side when she was sick, Sage took it upon herself to help Maya, a person she barely knew... just a few examples out of many, but Sage is bad because she didn't give up the guitar right away. :LOL:

Natural leader...
When she found out her VP had fucked over the DIKs by not talking to them about making other arrangements for the party at the end of Hell Week.
Did she accept responsibility and make good on the original promise to the DIKs or did she make excuses?
She acts as a leader should - sends her VP to fix her own fuckups, takes over the situation with Maya and tries to contact Mona. She solves problems with DIKs and Jocks when Quinn does nothing with one conversation, implementing a policy to solve problems and here we saw Sage in all her glory. Then she removes Quinn from management and essentially takes Lily as an assistant, concluding that Quinn is a bad VP. Why did Sage not fulfill her obligations? Game shows us this - Sage is emotional and sensitive, she goes through drama with Chad (this is a separate topic about how involved she can be) and then the flu.

I wanted to like Sage from the start. But, in my eyes, she went into a downward spiral pretty damn early in the story.
You are free to like/dislike anyone, just your line to argument "Sage bad" didn't work.

~
And who's your best girl?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes