Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Read my post again, specifically the part with Jill, when she says that she definitely wasn't playing against a beginner. Jill plays tennis regularly and the MC doesn't. The MC used to play tennis, so it's been a while since he played tennis. So if he hasn't played tennis for a while and Jill says that she's not playing against a beginner, the MC used to be very good at tennis and you won't be if you have to teach yourself everything. Ergo, the MC had tennis lessons that Neil couldn't afford.

I always forget, so I often assume, so that you remember everything. What did Neil say to the MC on his birthday? So that he and Lynette weren't married. Now a child is born and the mother dies during the birth. Who had the baby MC?

Someone who claims to be the father (not married) or the parents of the deceased woman, who could easily prove that they are family members of the baby MC. Of course you're thinking that this can be easily done with a paternity test, but it's not that simple. Why?

For a paternity test, you need blood samples from the father and the child. But because the grandparents had guardianship of baby MC, they can prevent genetic material from being taken from baby MC. Neil's legal battle. Neil probably fought for his son for years until chance helped and he got verifiable genetic samples for his son.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This particular game moment have much easier explanation. We are playing a mini-game, where and when you (as MC) can win or can lose it. Jill is only impressed if you win. And she reassures you if you lose. Winning / losing in mini-game can't affect the backstory and story itself. That would be complete nonsense. This is just a local moment in the game and story that wasn't fully or thought out too far. You expect from DPC absolutely insane levels of writing and details/hints that were never existed.

For compare and example - what about similar situation and mini-game - beer pong in EP10 with Bella? MC wasn't able to practice, while Bella is a known "champion". We can win or lose again. The backstory for such moments can't be a base or material for theories about MC childhood and whole past.

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
Who says that so that the MC didn't have amnesia? Amnesia is the complete or partial inability to remember events that happened a few seconds, a few days or further ago, or after the event that caused the amnesia.

DPC once wrote in his Q&As that he prefers to show things rather than describe them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When did Tremolo say anything about having amnesia? He has talked about very sensitive themes and amnesia has never been mentioned. Also, for example, when Jill ask him about tennis, it had been a perfect moment to say something like "I had an accident during my childhood and I don't remember parts of my life, so perhaps I played tennis before"

I understand your whole theory and I think it's very improbable (I'm not saying it is impossible) so in this case I prefer to apply the Occam's razor (the simplest solution is almost always the best)

WinstonChurchill Shows

Formerly 'ajajaj9820'
Dec 17, 2022
guys which girl is top ,I mean for me definitely gonna be sage there is just something about her that everytime I play I end up choosing her path .one playthrough I mostly avoided all girls to be loyal to her , I never thought I will do something like that playing a 3d harem game . Share your thoughts on this ......

Reactions: Mordreut
Mar 9, 2019
guys which girl is top ,I mean for me definitely gonna be sage there is just something about her that everytime I play I end up choosing her path .one playthrough I mostly avoided all girls to be loyal to her , I never thought I will do something like that playing a 3d harem game . Share your thoughts on this ......
First, I'm glad you have enough sense to realize Sage is the best experience BaDIK has to offer. Secondly, hate to burst your bubble but this ain't no harem game, bub.

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
yeah still tryn to figure out what genre it falls in , harem is definitely not it I understand
At the start you can think it's harem game, but after the end of season 2 (episode 8) when you are forced to choose you discover it's a more date sim (with some differences, of course), except if you choose the others path which it can be still consider a seudoharem path. Episode 9-10 its more about if you just fall in the temptation or you can keep the current relationship... But since the game still have at least one season and a half, anything is possible until the end

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
This particular game moment have much easier explanation. We are playing a mini-game, where and when you (as MC) can win or can lose it. Jill is only impressed if you win. And she reassures you if you lose. Winning / losing in mini-game can't affect the backstory and story itself. That would be complete nonsense. This is just a local moment in the game and story that wasn't fully or thought out too far. You expect from DPC absolutely insane levels of writing and details/hints that were never existed.

For compare and example - what about similar situation and mini-game - beer pong in EP10 with Bella? MC wasn't able to practice, while Bella is a known "champion". We can win or lose again. The backstory for such moments can't be a base or material for theories about MC childhood and whole past.
Just read through what DPC wrote a few days ago. Do you see what DPC is up to?

"Yes, you are correct about how branching works. I view it as looking at a tree and Episode 1 is at the bottom of the tree. As you move up along the tree, you see branches, and when you've reached the top of the crown, you're at the end of the game.
The further into the game we get, the longer it takes to account for all branches and choices, and that's indeed the main reason the episodes are this big by now. I must be mindful of how choices affect the story and where to restrict player choice/freedom, but I also had the vision of making a game where choices truly matter."

What do we learn on the first pages of the game in EP1? So that the MC tells us his story. The only question is, what does his story include? We play that out to a certain extent through our decisions.

You write so that the mini-game doesn't influence the background story and the story, but you actually provide proof that the mini-game has changed something in the story. Your words "Jill is only impressed if you win. And she reassures you if you lose.".

Let's take the example of the Royce Villa, formerly Lynette's home. The MC has the picture and many wondered why the MC doesn't ask Jill about it. But it's quite simple. If the MC doesn't have the date with Jill, he'll never see the villa in person. But of course, if you play multiple paths and can't tell them apart, questions like that arise. Branches and twigs. You can only play one branch, which then ends in the branches that are on that one branch and not on any other branch.

We know that there will be multiple endings for the game. What we don't know is whether these endings will only apply to the LIs or also to the MC's family tree. The story is told, but it's not over yet. I really think that very little is predetermined by the MC and one is that Lynette is his mother.

Don't start with code.
When did Tremolo say anything about having amnesia? He has talked about very sensitive themes and amnesia has never been mentioned. Also, for example, when Jill ask him about tennis, it had been a perfect moment to say something like "I had an accident during my childhood and I don't remember parts of my life, so perhaps I played tennis before"

I understand your whole theory and I think it's very improbable (I'm not saying it is impossible) so in this case I prefer to apply the Occam's razor (the simplest solution is almost always the best)
Tremolo never said anything about amnesia. What if he can't remember, amnesia is like that. With partial amnesia you can remember parts of your past and not parts. I just think it's odd that there might be a small hint of partial amnesia.

Neil: "I know a guy who can do the job. Luis. He owes me one. I helped him build his lodge in White Creek, remember?
MC: "Yeah, I remember. That’s when you taught me how to install wood panels."
Neil: "Do you remember how to do that? You were what? 13?"
MC: "Almost 15. It was the summer you let me drive your work van in the forest."
Neil: "Right. Haha, the dent is still there."

Neil asks his son if he remembers, giving his son's age as a prefix. However, the MC remembers that he was almost 15. The only question I have is whether Neil remembers correctly or the MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna and mike_ch

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Quinn knows how to disguise his dark deeds. Who knows about prostitution and drugs? Only her inner circle and clients. The same thing will happen to the one who starts talking as to Mona. There are no clues for Sage that would indicate that Quinn is involved in illegal activities. So far, the only hint for Sage is that Quinn is a bad leader and causes trouble.

That looks like typical Reddit/twitter user mind logic here. If the person does one little bad thing, that person is bad to you by default and should be canceled. That's not how it works. People make mistakes and Sage was in a really shitty place at that point because of her relationship with Chad.
Sage showed concern for MC when he got beat up by the jocks, she supported him after the J/M situation, she showed empathy for his dead mother, we saw her warm side when she was sick, Sage took it upon herself to help Maya, a person she barely knew... just a few examples out of many, but Sage is bad because she didn't give up the guitar right away. :LOL:

She acts as a leader should - sends her VP to fix her own fuckups, takes over the situation with Maya and tries to contact Mona. She solves problems with DIKs and Jocks when Quinn does nothing with one conversation, implementing a policy to solve problems and here we saw Sage in all her glory. Then she removes Quinn from management and essentially takes Lily as an assistant, concluding that Quinn is a bad VP. Why did Sage not fulfill her obligations? Game shows us this - Sage is emotional and sensitive, she goes through drama with Chad (this is a separate topic about how involved she can be) and then the flu.

You are free to like/dislike anyone, just your line to argument "Sage bad" didn't work.

~
And who's your best girl?
But here is the kicker, she did give the guitar right away, she could have easly kept it as leverage(because you know, thats how leverage works :FacePalm:), yet the moment she saw he was distressed she gave it back. The MC just kept his word to help her.

Stopped reading his post after that and just assumed he is either troll baiting, or a moron.

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes