MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
HOT's house is really comfy, I enjoy my time there whenever I visit. Maybe it's because of the entertaining attention other girls give MC with their flirty attitude or funny teasing comments. And of course scenery is nice when you can see other girls prancing around in hot panties and loose tops.
Not to mention movie night and then a nice relaxing shower afterwards.

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

hompie

Sep 16, 2018
This is the one game I do not get the appeal of. The women are just ugly. Straight up. Even among real women if I go to the streets in my city I can immediately spot women better looking than any of these.

No pregnancy tag either, what are you even putting all that labour in for? What happens to the seed, or has this guy got his balls snipped off? Skip.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Krogan Dude

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
This is the one game I do not get the appeal of. The women are just ugly. Straight up. Even among real women if I go to the streets in my city I can immediately spot women better looking than any of these.

No pregnancy tag either, what are you even putting all that labour in for? What happens to the seed, or has this guy got his balls snipped off? Skip.
thats-just-your-opinion.gif

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
You didn't follow the plot carefully, otherwise you would have noticed that Tybalt eats also the seeds. And watermelons cannot get pregnant.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
You need to get out more. Check out some of these hot babes and post some pictures. ;)

Unfortunately, success begets questions, begets opinions. I know I'm being needlessly rude, but it's the first thing that came to mind so I'm sharing. I'm loath to hold back thoughts, lest they eat me. Cheers.
I didn't think you were needlessly rude. Your opinion is your opinion. :)

hompie

Sep 16, 2018
I didn't think you were needlessly rude. Your opinion is your opinion. :)
Man, stop being nice to me, otherwise I'm forced to admit I might lowkey think one of your girls looks alright. Not gonna tell who though.

Of course, man, because you know a lot about real women, don't you?:Kappa:
I'm not against "realistic" graphics, it's just that the creators of these games share a similar kind of taste in facial structure and plump lips that is just off-putting to me.

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes