shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
" I Disagree wholeheartedly! " :cool:
You owe me, or at least felice, royalties for that comment! :cautious:

Also that was a lot of words, next time learn to fucking summarize you nerd
I'll have you know I used to be renowned for walls of text around here, but walls of text that people surprisingly read... :unsure:

even the worst MC, who gives more punches than handshakes, will still be surprisingly girly for Maya and cry with Zoey on the bench.
Although we know the mc already fucked Zoey back in grade school, and he's already 18 years old when the story starts, it's almost a "coming of age" story for him. He's been raised by a sensitive father, and therefore he's a sensitive kid. But after starting at college, he's (perhaps) tried to break that mould, reinvent himself, becoming a DIK, but he still can't lose that sensitive streak. And back when he was getting to know Maya he hadn't yet found his feet.

Last edited:

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
I'll have you know I used to be renowned for walls of text around here, but walls of text that people surprisingly read... :unsure:
These days, anyone can get a summary of any post in a second using AI. Let's face it, I indulge in this myself sometimes when I'm just too lazy to dig into the details of someone's wall of whining in the review section. :HideThePain:

But posts like yours (and the dev logs) are probably the reason I'm still reading this thread, so please keep it up.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba jnr

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Although we know the mc already fucked Zoey back in grade school, and he's already 18 years old when the story starts, it's almost a "coming of age" story for him. He's been raised by a sensitive father, and therefore he's a sensitive kid. But after starting at college, he's (perhaps) tried to break that mould, reinvent himself, becoming a DIK, but he still can't lose that sensitive streak. And back when he was getting to know Maya he hadn't yet found his feet.
I don't understand what you are referring to. It doesn't spend that much time. Maya doesn't trust mc and the next day, or 2 now I don't remember the timeline, she reveals to him how talking to him for her is like talking to a girl.

The crying on the bench is in the ninth chapter, where the junkie, restaurant-goer, street beater, nonetheless cries.

But mc is profoundly different, but he hides it well.

• Thinking Face

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
in my movie, I've decided I want Tom Green as Derek.

I've finally found the perfect partner for zoey. Rusty, he's not a dipshit, he's rich and he is conventionally attractive what more can a gal want?

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I don't understand what you are referring to. It doesn't spend that much time. Maya doesn't trust mc and the next day, or 2 now I don't remember the timeline, she reveals to him how talking to him for her is like talking to a girl.

The crying on the bench is in the ninth chapter, where the junkie, restaurant-goer, street beater, nonetheless cries.

Does his heart turn to stone if he's a DIK? His tear ducts dry up? Jeez I'd hate for Neil to die, and MC just has a bored expression throughout the funeral, if he even attends. If he can't cry when reuniting with the 2nd most important person in his life, what the fuck can he cry about?

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024

Are you suggesting I change the second last bench in the "Official Being a DIK Bench Listing" to the "Junkie, Restaurant-goer, Street Beater, Crybaby Bench"?

Benches of Being a DIK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated to include the bench from episode 10. I was thinking of organising a poll to see who we dedicate the bench to, because Quinn, Riona, and M&J all hung around it, but in the end, the dinosaurs won. You don't fuck with dinosaurs! :cautious:

Last edited:

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
Bullshit. It's just dpc stupid punishment system, that is not consistent with the actual plot of the game. Josy, Maya, and Jill basically rejecting MC based on decisions that has absolutely nothing do do wiht them no matter how " nice " you are toward them.
These are the illusion of choice, fake choices. Your actions toward individual person should matter and not whether you comfort Steve, who form the get go a jackass toward you .

You invest time and effort to study the song for Jill, something MC decide that he wants to learn but at least its up to the player whether he do it or not. and When you Help Jill make her Biggest Dream come True, and she admit, that you are nothing but Nice toward her ever since you first meet , but all that is not enough becasue somwehre along the line you made a choice, to not comfort a Jackass, or stand up, and Fight against Bullies, or that you decide to take care of a sick friend :whistle:

but if you make all the right choices what has no effect toward her you can Chase both her and Her Best friend , and she can witness as you Fuck her Best Friend - who btw encourage her to date you - on her diining table.

And somehow that has literally Zero fall back on you. Somehow She not burst out at full anger at you and say " I never want to see you in my life ever again " , because she is so mature, only Josy has this privlege to actually act like a person who hurt by your actions , and she get shit for it.

No instead she suddenly became all BFF with Sage, and start to hang around you and your people , despite it felt like in 80% of the game she was like in an different game compared to everyone else.

Perfection at is finest
:coffee:
I agree with you.

BaDIK is AVN with branches, but DPC wants to keep the main history at any cost , so even all the MG doesn't want to be with you (or viceversa), the game forces you to be good friends with all of them. For example, Maya/Josy rejects you at the end of episode 4, In this moment, I thought "They are dead to me", but , two paragraphs later "let's be friends" or when after saving Jill's concert and running to meet her (during the third date with Tybalt), she rejects you... It doesn't hasve sense, unless, DPC wants to recycle the good game endings with the MG so he can offer a redemption path to give you a second chance with all the MG (ike he is doing with Maya and Josy in season 3 or when he hinted with Sage in episode 8 after breaking with her) but even then, it would be so stiff

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Does his heart turn to stone if he's a DIK? His tear ducts dry up? Jeez I'd hate for Neil to die, and MC just has a bored expression throughout the funeral, if he even attends. If he can't cry when reuniting with the 2nd most important person in his life, what the fuck can he cry about?
I guess it's sarcasm, otherwise ... :oops: :oops:

Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
What's so creepy about that?
I've kept locks of hair from all of my ex-girlfriends without them even knowing. And I've combined all the hair into my own personal little doll. And I play with it, and pet it, and talk naughty to it and rub my peepee with it. Then when I get a new girlfriend, I secretly whisper how I will make her hair part of my beautiful creation so she can keep growing and one day I'll be able to marry her :love:
Perfectly normal behavior.

View attachment 4161103

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well then with no sarcasm, when is it okay for a DIK MC to cry? A junkie, restaurant-goer, street beater who nonetheless cries when Zoey returns doesn't seem believable to you.
The point, beyond the attempts at confusion, is clearly whether a mc dik and chick are really different or not.

The reaction of mc to Zoey does not seem to me to be as universal as the loss of his father might be.

Mc is pretty much the same, at most he is a victim of prejudice if we really want to continue to defend the affinity mechanism

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The point, beyond the attempts at confusion, is clearly whether a mc dik and chick are really different or not.

The reaction of mc to Zoey does not seem to me to be as universal as the loss of his father might be.

Mc is pretty much the same, at most he is a victim of prejudice if we really want to continue to defend the affinity mechanism
At their core, DIK and CHICK MC are the same, as seen with how he reacts to canon events. Either one is basically Neutral MC with DIK/CHICK leanings. Branching and how the player dynamically interacts with the world is very limited.

You can turn left (MG) or right (Others), but the roads curve and rejoin later (canon shit). And on either road, you can walk on the sidewalk (CHICK) or the street itself (DIK). Or the grass (Neutral), but it's all really the same thing.

DIK MC is not some hardcore thug or absolute dickhead. He's ruder, loves to flirt, more prone to fighting, and will choose to party rather than stay at home. But he's still a rather sensitive young man, who values his relationships, and tries to stay true to himself—whoever that may be. Just a more brash version of CHICK MC.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
so the watermelon has:

- Jill's stolen underwear
- a picture of Jill
- the engagement ring taped to it

but how come no one talks about THE LOCK OF HAIR TAPED TO IT???

i mean seriously, how the fuck di Tyballs get that from Jill???????
i thought that is another hole. i never looked it well. :LOL:
he could stole it while Jill sleep or while she is out and search for the hair brush/comb.
he is ducking sick.
I'm not petty enough to say Bella, besides Bella would chew her up and spit her out.:ROFLMAO:

I still think the best fit for Zoey is Neil. :)
but... wait... chew him up and spit him out, not?
we talking about who is good for Derek if not Zoey.
Bullshit. It's just dpc stupid punishment system, that is not consistent with the actual plot of the game. Josy, Maya, and Jill basically rejecting MC based on decisions that has absolutely nothing do do wiht them no matter how " nice " you are toward them.
These are the illusion of choice, fake choices. Your actions toward individual person should matter and not whether you comfort Steve, who form the get go a jackass toward you .

You invest time and effort to study the song for Jill, something MC decide that he wants to learn but at least its up to the player whether he do it or not. and When you Help Jill make her Biggest Dream come True, and she admit, that you are nothing but Nice toward her ever since you first meet , but all that is not enough becasue somwehre along the line you made a choice, to not comfort a Jackass, or stand up, and Fight against Bullies, or that you decide to take care of a sick friend :whistle:

but if you make all the right choices what has no effect toward her you can Chase both her and Her Best friend , and she can witness as you Fuck her Best Friend - who btw encourage her to date you - on her diining table.

And somehow that has literally Zero fall back on you. Somehow She not burst out at full anger at you and say " I never want to see you in my life ever again " , because she is so mature, only Josy has this privlege to actually act like a person who hurt by your actions , and she get shit for it.

No instead she suddenly became all BFF with Sage, and start to hang around you and your people , despite it felt like in 80% of the game she was like in an different game compared to everyone else.

Perfection at is finest
:coffee:
i see your angle. try out mine, it wont takes everything right, only a few thing.

a decesion has two thing. the first, what you see. the consequence of your decesion. but what about the effect on you what your decesion do? i am sure you heard something like, "your decesions shows who are you".

duckface has a core (forced) personality (i call it dpc's personality, i try my best to ignore it. i already have one personality, dont need his.). three choosable or buildable style/type (dik-neutral-chick). and many-many differnt option to make a decesion what has effect on his style and ofc has a consequence as sideeffect.

you build up your mc as a dik and you are helping to Jill with music stuff, but she still reject you. the reason, she dont like your way to talk, your emanation/radiation and etc... but she likes your decesion, because you are nice with her.

i could talking long about a situation, where a dog attacking a girl on street and a man comes to help her. but i want to be short.
if different type/style of man is it, that makes the girl thinking about what should be the reward? duck or money? if it a superhero or something what she find attractive, she duck with him, because she likes him and she is grateful. if it is a smelly homeless or something what she doesnt find attractive, she give him 100 dollar, because she dont like him, but still grateful. Jill see dik mc as a smelly one and chick mc as a hero.
in my mind it is total makes sense. but i missing a proper rejection scene like Maya and Jojo has in ep4

what doesnt make sense, is what you said last. she reject you (without rejection) if you going help for a sick person... it doesnt fit in her character at all. its very unfair from her. (and unfair from dpc, because the player can wait for the next content with Jill in vain)

about friendship between Sage and Jill... Sage found out, Jill is not her enemy's gf. so, what she felt against Jill, turned out as wrong. she feel herself wrong, so she want make it up. she is nice with Jill. Jill is nice with everyone, include Sage and Tybalt. okay, only in past. for now she isnt so nice with Tybalt anymore.
+ Jill and Sage have a common enemy, whats put them toughter.

about Balla and Bianca i dont have any knowledge. i play the main trashes path only for complete seasons, so atm ep8. but if there wont be anything after Jill saw mc with Balla (and Jill isnt friendzoned mc), than i will be disappointed. you are right, there should be something drama.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
what doesnt make sense, is what you said last. she reject you (without rejection) if you going help for a sick person... it doesnt fit in her character at all. its very unfair from her. (and unfair from dpc, because the player can wait for the next content with Jill in vain)
It's not that she's rejecting him because he's helping a sick friend, it's that the perfect opportunity for MC and Jill to connect is now gone, and without it (and the subsequent interactions) she doesn't care for MC enough to give him a real shot.

It isn't negativity on her part, it's just the absence of positivity.

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes