Kezza Hearts

Donor
Aug 3, 2019
Development news
Regarding Being a DIK development, 57 animations are fully completed and I have about 20 posed animations in the render queue.
Does anyone know how this compares to other episodes/updates?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But that could simply be because Maya is hotter then her obviously And holds more personal value..
Well if that is the case with Sarah then that pretty much right there is judging her it's not this shit-talking you keep coming up with her she is judging her looks just imagine how much she will judge her if she finds out about her sexuality, this is exactly the reason why Maya hides it younger people can be equally as cruel when it comes to these issues.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A poster on DrPinkCake's Patreon site asked this question: "I’m curious to see what’s going to happen when you go full time, do you imagine being able to do the updates faster or will you be improving quality and/or working on other projects as well, such as the acting lessons renders?"

DrPinkCake responded: "Faster, not likely. Every update I've had my PCs rendering 24/7; it can't go faster than that unless I upgrade my equipment further. Higher quality, yes. I will have more time to write and think. The updates won't be or feel stressed and I will have full focus on making the game as good as I can make it, instead of splitting my time with another job.

I plan to do more community things and I have some pretty fun plans for future seasons of Being a DIK that will require me to code a lot.

But I will also get more time for family/friends/health, which has been borderline non-existent for 1.5 years. That's something that will keep me from burning out and keep me going. All in all, there are many benefits to it for all of us. But we will see what it brings when it's time, I will let my results speak for themselves. Right now, I'm just extremely hyped to start.
"

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
A poster on DrPinkCake's Patreon site asked this question: "I’m curious to see what’s going to happen when you go full time, do you imagine being able to do the updates faster or will you be improving quality and/or working on other projects as well, such as the acting lessons renders?"

DrPinkCake responded: "Faster, not likely. Every update I've had my PCs rendering 24/7; it can't go faster than that unless I upgrade my equipment further. Higher quality, yes. I will have more time to write and think. The updates won't be or feel stressed and I will have full focus on making the game as good as I can make it, instead of splitting my time with another job.

I plan to do more community things and I have some pretty fun plans for future seasons of Being a DIK that will require me to code a lot.

But I will also get more time for family/friends/health, which has been borderline non-existent for 1.5 years. That's something that will keep me from burning out and keep me going. All in all, there are many benefits to it for all of us. But we will see what it brings when it's time, I will let my results speak for themselves. Right now, I'm just extremely hyped to start.
"
Ok guys lets donate another PC for rendering. Damn no "coworker situation" update :cry:.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I finally deciphered what MC wrote Maya on that text.
View attachment 426479
You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen
I really think we should get together tonight
right?
Not sure if I'm more

...impressed with your undeniable skill.
...worried about your general state of mind.
...amused imagining how you got fluent in druken textish in the first place.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes