Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I think this is a little way overthinking .
like i said if you are Dik you can't even be with them, you can avoid them, the story is the same sure, MC will feel hurt even if you did nothing with them , but you can end the story to be just friend. if you dont have emotional investion in them whats bother you about not being able to send the hell to them , pointles and the story is not writen like thath,

to MC. the just being friends options, is a closure of the summer fling , that's how the story started.
and if you are invested in them then you are as much of guilty as them, while you fucking the whole school.

Maya has her issues with her father, Josy was grounded because of us. them being together is a fucked up situation for sure. but if you were with them they both like you to, who care wats the reason.

I just still don't see it as you guys. what's the problem just in short. that you can't send them to hell? why would you do that? their story is simply about a closure or a fresh start. it's simple. we already have a prety good drama story with them and we can come out in a positive way too. or close it if you dont like it. they feeling for you is only changeing if you chose too.

I understand that they are kind of forced on you, story wise, but that's the story. you have limited decision for sure.
we can see that, but so is Jill for matter. and problem with her family will be there too.
I think you still don't understand why we are complaining. I want them to behave like normal people and not start making out right after dumping the person they both cheated the other one with abd supposedly loved until five minutes ago, among other complaints.

The scene could be better with minor changes, but it would take too long to write it now.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Is it possible to be a Dik and still get with maya and josy? cuz honestly, I just used the cheat to switch over to a chick for a second.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I'd love to discuss my thoughts about this update with the boys but it feels like it's just going to get drowned out by the 74618th time someone asks about Jill's shower scene... Maybe now the walkthrough is out the questions will die down a little :p

Reactions: Iruna.
Jun 17, 2018
I think Dr.Pinkcake has something in stores for us in the future update regarding the Josy and Maya fling. Even in Acting Lessons, the Liam character(The MC's best friend in the game) was a tad boring in the start. I won't say boring but maybe not really interesting character at first, but then once he gets diagnosed with cancer.he showed good character development. Man, everyone liked Liam by the end of the game. So, i hope similar development takes place here, all we can do is support Dr.Pinkcake and wait for further updates to get answers to all our questions :p

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think you still don't understand why we are complaining. I want them to behave like normal people and not start making out right after dumping the person they both cheated the other one with abd supposedly loved until five minutes ago, among other complaints.

The scene could be better with minor changes, but it would take too long to write it now.

well technically you're the one who dumping them :ROFLMAO:
they may forgive each other way to easy i agree. but once you dump them, they free to do as they please and they clearly like each other.
look , I did not like the twist from the beginning, i think making them lovers was already a bad decision for just the sake of shock. and I think DPC also realized its to time consuming already to much going on , so just like the cheap twist , the way out was also simplified. either end it or a fresh start.
so this is more like a writing problem then actual character problem, the story itself weak in a way.
hopefully he can fix it. this is not like a simple Jill story where probably the story is the poor kid is not good enough for the rich famous chick , two different word etc.
also we don't know how he plans this game. it's gonna be full 4 year at the college? because if so then time jump and changes are needed. like Sage is probably gonna leave, she's in her last year, Jill is in 3rd or 4th ?
the next generation is MC, Derek, Josy, Maya, Quinn. etc and this is just the relationship aspect, we still have the Dik, hots, alphas story etc etc.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I did not finish all my playthroughs yet, damm I am just on my second one, but this game is amazing. And I'm already thinking to do another save for something different.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Nice update. I've only played through once so far on v0.4 but there is a ton of new content. I was on the DIK path so I saw some great new scenes with Sage and Jade. There was some good stuff for Jill as well but I suspect I'll need to replay it on the Chick path to really get the most of that, probably same for Bella, Maya, and Josie.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I'm gonna post my thoughts about the Maya and Josy situation. I am not a Maya/Josy fan they are way down my list of girls but I did enjoy their content in previous episodes and in this one even. Pretty sure it's gonna be an unpopular opinion but here goes:

I think most of the people getting pissed off at these two are acting like pussies to be quite frank, and the MC is absolutely overreacting.

Josy tells us from day one that she is in a relationship. It's the MC's choice to continue harbouring feelings and to pursue her. He even fucks her (if you chose this) knowing that she's in a relationship with someone and assuming that it's a guy. It shouldn't even matter to him that it's with Maya (which he makes a big deal out of) because the only reason that complicates things further is that he decided to fall for her also.

Maya is also standoffish from the MC from day one. She actively tries to divert his attention away from her and only starts reciprocating anything when the MC is pushing her and they are living together (which is MC's fault and she is doing him a favour). When we watch a movie together she explicitly tells MC it would be a bad idea for him to start feeling attracted towards her. Later when they're making out in bed after the first DIK party she says that she doesn't feel good about using the MC and he tells her that it's not using if both of them are using each other. The only time she leads the MC on is the final sex scene of Episode 3, at this point she hasn't spoken to Josy for a week or longer due to Josy being grounded and having no phone, and their relationship is completely on the rocks. Yeah she made a mistake at this point, but understanding the circumstances it's forgiveable.

The only complaints I have about this storyline from Episode 4 is DPC's decision to make the relationship continue or not rely on something so arbitrary. It should be based on your relationship points with both of them and nothing else. There's absolutely no reason for them to decide against dating the MC because he made choices that neither of them are even aware of. If it was gonna go that route it should have been designed like Bella's lunch scene in Episode 3 where her opinion of MC is shaped by his previous actions coming to light.

The two of them making out right after rejecting MC is pretty savage too but I basically just chose to ignore that since MC can't see it happening anyway. I don't really know why that was included but it's not a big deal in the story.

Lastly there is a pretty glaring plot hole IMO where Josy doesn't seem to question at all why the MC is pissed off at Maya even when he explicitly makes a big deal out of it in the bathroom (and also in texts if you choose that option).

Shrivy

Oct 25, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Being A ΔΙΚ v0.4.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks the great the66.....

Reactions: MykeRosy

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Anyone have a save file end of ep03 with chick route??
I have dick and neutral route save end of ep 3,so anybody who need,here guys: (only work with waltrough mode so any save can change to chick route if you want with cheat right down corner)
So 1. is dick route and 2. is neutral altought i had one with chick route end (in here 3.) because i played this route for last:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I followed the chick path but didn't come to this...

How can I do?
Hmm... done kiss at dildo play with Joshy? And you choose where to sleep question to on the floor!
If yeah,i don't know,try 1 of my save,turn into chick route and possibly you can reach

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm gonna post my thoughts about the Maya and Josy situation. I am not a Maya/Josy fan they are way down my list of girls but I did enjoy their content in previous episodes and in this one even. Pretty sure it's gonna be an unpopular opinion but here goes:

I think most of the people getting pissed off at these two are acting like pussies to be quite frank, and the MC is absolutely overreacting.

Josy tells us from day one that she is in a relationship. It's the MC's choice to continue harbouring feelings and to pursue her. He even fucks her (if you chose this) knowing that she's in a relationship with someone and assuming that it's a guy. It shouldn't even matter to him that it's with Maya (which he makes a big deal out of) because the only reason that complicates things further is that he decided to fall for her also.

Maya is also standoffish from the MC from day one. She actively tries to divert his attention away from her and only starts reciprocating anything when the MC is pushing her and they are living together (which is MC's fault and she is doing him a favour). When we watch a movie together she explicitly tells MC it would be a bad idea for him to start feeling attracted towards her. Later when they're making out in bed after the first DIK party she says that she doesn't feel good about using the MC and he tells her that it's not using if both of them are using each other. The only time she leads the MC on is the final sex scene of Episode 3, at this point she hasn't spoken to Josy for a week or longer due to Josy being grounded and having no phone, and their relationship is completely on the rocks. Yeah she made a mistake at this point, but understanding the circumstances it's forgiveable.

The only complaints I have about this storyline from Episode 4 is DPC's decision to make the relationship continue or not rely on something so arbitrary. It should be based on your relationship points with both of them and nothing else. There's absolutely no reason for them to decide against dating the MC because he made choices that neither of them are even aware of. If it was gonna go that route it should have been designed like Bella's lunch scene in Episode 3 where her opinion of MC is shaped by his previous actions coming to light.

The two of them making out right after rejecting MC is pretty savage too but I basically just chose to ignore that since MC can't see it happening anyway. I don't really know why that was included but it's not a big deal in the story.

Lastly there is a pretty glaring plot hole IMO where Josy doesn't seem to question at all why the MC is pissed off at Maya even when he explicitly makes a big deal out of it in the bathroom (and also in texts if you choose that option).

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Best moment in Season 1 Episode 4 with the best girl in the game! (no i did not get a shower scene with Jill... i had Neutral affinity :confused:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I gotta say tho, that tennis mini-game with Jill was so cool :cool: and quite enjoyable compared to that fighting mini-game (maybe the dev should have done something similar i bet it would be much better).

Oh well time to finish my other 3 save paths (absolute dik path, absolute chick path and "seduction demigod with every female :alien:" at all cost path, i bet this will have the biggest consequences in the future :KEK:) since my main is done.

Also i mostly wait for games to be completed when i review and rate them but since season 2 will be standalone game it might be a good time to review and rate this game as soon as possible...

Oh one more thing im curious about... Since i don't see any official date for season 2 when do you guys think we may expect season 2 to drop... 3 months from now, 6 months from now, or maybe even 9 months from now?!

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes