Boby90

Sep 3, 2018
Just finished playing the update, so far I have only 1 play through and it is for Massive DIK choices hence why I decided to make another 2 separate playthroughs ( Chick and Neutral ) in order to get the max out of the story and scenes available, it should also allow me to properly pair relationship paths with both main and side characters in a way that they don't bump heads and hopefully I can just keep these "three branches" moving forward with future updates without the need to create a fourth one for the sake of not missing any possible relationship path combinations ( fat chance of that because we all know Doc based on AL, but anyway ).

First I want to mention that I have read through the new posts from this thread since the last update and I am inclined towards the general opinion regarding the latest events, I was not able to read everything since it is quite a lot.

I would like confirmation from you guys in regards to a few things, and I want to say in advance that I deeply appreciate a thorough answer to the wall of text that I am about to post.

First off, are we 100% sure that there is no way we can keep Josy and/or Maya if we are on the Massive DIK path? Is that the major factor here? Even if we got all the necessary points, scenes and triggers for them so far? Has anyone actually tested that scenario while being on the Massive Dik path and got rejected?

Secondly, would it be safe to assume that the best way to play in order to get everything out of the available content is :

Massive DIK path focus : Main - Sage // Side - Quinn, Riona... HOTs in general, Jade and Cathy might work ( they do for now but will have to see if that changes in future updates )

Massive Chick Path : Main - Josy and/or Maya ( according to recent events... ), Bella and Jill in order to get full content.... // Side - I have no idea since I have not played this path so far but I imagine that HOTs are out of the question so maybe Teachers ?

Neutral Path - This is the third playthrough that I am planning on but I am honestly out of ideas when it come to relationship path combination for this one because I am not sure if being neutral give any or many restrictions when it come to both main and side characters.

I would really appreciate if someone would fill in the gaps for me in the above.

On a side note, from what I have seen so far, Being A DIK is not really beneficial because apparently you can only get Sage since the other have clearly been locked out apart from Jill which will most likely be locked out in the future. Massive DIK is my preferred gameplay style, hence the name of the game... but it keeps getting less fun if things keep up like this. That is why I mentioned the Neutral path above and asked you guys for opinions because that might be the way to get a bit more out of this without going full Chick mode.

In terms of characters, I am officially on team Sage right now because lets face it... the rest of them are getting more and more twisted. Jill is still in the ball park for me but there is a very high chance that she will either pull a Maya and Josy on the MC or just blow him off because of whatever... stats affiliated reason. I dont' really have an opinion on Bella because I haven't played Chick part but from what I have gathered so far, there is a lot of baggage in there , both literally and metaphorically.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Nothing makes sense with this trio. DPC managed to do a pretty shit.
The two love each other but cheat on each other simply because they feel alone.
Both fall in love with MC, but it's the same as nothing.
It doesn't matter if MC made all the right choices for 3 full episodes with each one, what matters is choices that have nothing to do with both. (You can choose each of these decisions that affect MC affinity and still do very well with both of them).
No matter if the MC is a DIK or a Chick, he'll act like a chicken in this whole mess.
For me he could be annoyed with Maya, who was the one who lied to him, but with Josy? Does not make sense. Everything was fine before, not anymore? Why? Because is it with Maya? So talk at once, little chicken!
The two not talking about what they did with MC, at that time in the room, only screwed up with the image of both. Instead they make up for something futile and all is well. Nothing happened, nothing changed.
And that ending... Again "since we're two bitches, then it's fine." "Now get out of here, our ex-crush, if you don't want to see us fucking in front of you." "Well, we won't be with you because you are so DIK, and we are not, we are holy!"
And in the end MC can't even choose an option like "You deserve each other, I'm out of here"?

What's worse is that these two are the only LIs the player is forced to have something.
I have often said that this game is more about the story than about the player's choices. But that story at least was good and made sense.

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
Yeah but none of those minor choices actually matter I don't think. I believe you can be a massive DIK and still get the relationship as long as you're Neutral or CHICK affinity (only the major choices matter, correct me if I'm wrong). I'm not even sure that relationship points matter in this, as someone was saying they basically ignored Josy and they still wanted the relationship with MC.

The decision should have come down to relationship points with both of the girls and if he really wanted to somehow tie it into the DIK/CHICK system (no idea why he would but if) those relationship points could have been gated behind DIK/CHICK decisions in the game. It's just a lazy way to decide one of the biggest things to happen in the game so far. Mistakes here and there are gonna happen but to do that on such a huge thing deserves to be criticized, I'd also be surprised it wasn't flagged up in the beta test.

Don't get me wrong. I love this update, and I am not upset about Maya/Josy situation at all (see my post a couple of pages back). It's purely how DPC chose to make this choice happen that I have an issue with.
Thanks for clarifying! I see your point and it actually reminded me of an issue I had a few updates back. On my main save, I was primarily romancing Maya, had near full CHICK and missed out on that short scene where she grinds on you in bend after watching a movie on her phone. I read in the forums that you needed more neural DIK/CHICK to unlock it, and that made no sense to me at all. So I get what you're saying. Ideally, you shouldn't have to think too hard about what quotas you're meeting with characters and DIK levels, you should just be able to logically play the game and get outcomes that make sense.

After remembering the frustration I had over that minor scene, I can certainly empathize with what you mean about this, as you said, one of the biggest things to happen in the game so far.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Just finished playing the update, so far I have only 1 play through and it is for Massive DIK choices hence why I decided to make another 2 separate playthroughs ( Chick and Neutral ) in order to get the max out of the story and scenes available, it should also allow me to properly pair relationship paths with both main and side characters in a way that they don't bump heads and hopefully I can just keep these "three branches" moving forward with future updates without the need to create a fourth one for the sake of not missing any possible relationship path combinations ( fat chance of that because we all know Doc based on AL, but anyway ).

First I want to mention that I have read through the new posts from this thread since the last update and I am inclined towards the general opinion regarding the latest events, I was not able to read everything since it is quite a lot.

I would like confirmation from you guys in regards to a few things, and I want to say in advance that I deeply appreciate a thorough answer to the wall of text that I am about to post.

First off, are we 100% sure that there is no way we can keep Josy and/or Maya if we are on the Massive DIK path? Is that the major factor here? Even if we got all the necessary points, scenes and triggers for them so far? Has anyone actually tested that scenario while being on the Massive Dik path and got rejected?

Secondly, would it be safe to assume that the best way to play in order to get everything out of the available content is :

Massive DIK path focus : Main - Sage // Side - Quinn, Riona... HOTs in general, Jade and Cathy might work ( they do for now but will have to see if that changes in future updates )

Massive Chick Path : Main - Josy and/or Maya ( according to recent events... ), Bella and Jill in order to get full content.... // Side - I have no idea since I have not played this path so far but I imagine that HOTs are out of the question so maybe Teachers ?

Neutral Path - This is the third playthrough that I am planning on but I am honestly out of ideas when it come to relationship path combination for this one because I am not sure if being neutral give any or many restrictions when it come to both main and side characters.

I would really appreciate if someone would fill in the gaps for me in the above.

On a side note, from what I have seen so far, Being A DIK is not really beneficial because apparently you can only get Sage since the other have clearly been locked out apart from Jill which will most likely be locked out in the future. Massive DIK is my preferred gameplay style, hence the name of the game... but it keeps getting less fun if things keep up like this. That is why I mentioned the Neutral path above and asked you guys for opinions because that might be the way to get a bit more out of this without going full Chick mode.

In terms of characters, I am officially on team Sage right now because lets face it... the rest of them are getting more and more twisted. Jill is still in the ball park for me but there is a very high chance that she will either pull a Maya and Josy on the MC or just blow him off because of whatever... stats affiliated reason. I dont' really have an opinion on Bella because I haven't played Chick part but from what I have gathered so far, there is a lot of baggage in there , both literally and metaphorically.
As I posted in the screenshot above, you can be a Massive DIK and still get Maya/Josy. You just have to be Neutral affinity on the big decisions so balance those appropriately.

Paths are more or less accurate. You can still fuck around with HOT chicks on the CHICK path you just won't get all of the scenes and vice versa. Obviously in future it's likely you'll have to go on paths for each girl because I don't see a happy ending with MC trying to fuck Bella and Jill and Maya/Josy.

Being a DIK is certainly beneficial, you can fuck a lot more girls on the DIK route.

Welcome to Team Sage, maggot brother (y)

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Derek said it right you are all Snowflake. :D I rather believe in my MC :p
View attachment 513967
View attachment 513968
View attachment 513969
View attachment 513970
View attachment 513971
View attachment 513972
View attachment 513973
speaking of i need a path where i'm starting with Derek at the beginning of ep 4. He did have some good point and the MC actually can admit he overreacted. Interesting.
Good man! Put the entire scene of the open wt/spoilertag for everyone to see.
It's just the scene that fewer people have seen so far, no problem!

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Can anyone help me find Jill's room, or prefer to philosophize about the game ??
Yes I'd actually prefer to use this discussion forum to discuss the game than answer a question about Jill for the 4187431th time today.

What do you even mean by Jill's room? Are you playing episode 4? Have you looked at a walkthrough?

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Boby90

Sep 3, 2018
As I posted in the screenshot above, you can be a Massive DIK and still get Maya/Josy. You just have to be Neutral affinity on the big decisions so balance those appropriately.

Paths are more or less accurate. You can still fuck around with HOT chicks on the CHICK path you just won't get all of the scenes and vice versa. Obviously in future it's likely you'll have to go on paths for each girl because I don't see a happy ending with MC trying to fuck Bella and Jill and Maya/Josy.

Being a DIK is certainly beneficial, you can fuck a lot more girls on the DIK route.

Welcome to Team Sage, maggot brother (y)
Thank you for the reply and clarifying that, at least I am less annoyed right now. One thing is for sure, I have only one playthrough and it was more or less without much help from walkthroughs so I think its best that I delete the saves and start fresh on a Massive DIK path to see exactly how I get something like that screenshot, afterwards I'll see if Chick path is worth my time.

High five one Team Sage, maggot brother.

Reactions: Iruna.

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
I've seen the explanation and researched a lot, so I asked. I figured people could help here, but I made a mistake. Excuse me!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes