Derek said it right you are all Snowflake. :D I rather believe in my MC :p
View attachment 513967
View attachment 513968
View attachment 513969
View attachment 513970
View attachment 513971
View attachment 513972
View attachment 513973
speaking of i need a path where i'm starting with Derek at the beginning of ep 4. He did have some good point and the MC actually can admit he overreacted. Interesting.
Did you choose not to drink (and sleep) with Sage at the HOT's movie night? I wasn't able to get the option to push the beds together, like you have here, and I'm trying to figure out why.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I definitely wanna fuck this chick in season two. She can be the psycho girlfriend who goes crazy and stabs Maya and Josy.
You don't need that much. I'd be happy if they got caught by Maya's dad and he disappeared with her from college. Leaving Josy as the most liberal new HOT on the place.
Then put Camila and Quinn as new official LIs and you're done.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You have Neutral affinity so you can get the relationship. The only way you don't get it is being DIK affinity.
yeah but it's interesting that on the phone right before i talk to them it's say my major choices are dick affinity. and in the end the stats say it's neutral . anyway i personaly not upset, I might be the only one who is not upset at all
I'm intrested where this playthrough will take me :)

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Did you choose not to drink (and sleep) with Sage at the HOT's movie night? I wasn't able to get the option to push the beds together, like you have here, and I'm trying to figure out why.
You need to have fucked Josy (and Maya?) in the previous episodes.

You don't need that much. I'd be happy if they got caught by Maya's dad and he disappeared with her from college. Leaving Josy as the most liberal new HOT on the place.
I like the way you think sir.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I did drink and fucked Sage at the Hots movie night. Maya and Josy were just staring as Sage piggyback me lol. I also smoke weed and f Quinn
I did kiss Josy however in the dildo games at the DIK party.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
i knew playing chick path will help in jill's story but the shock from maya and josy made me a dik

Geese

Jul 21, 2017
Dang, I tried to get the shower with Jill scene by using the console but didn't work, She's so damn cute when she's blush.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You don't need that much. I'd be happy if they got caught by Maya's dad and he disappeared with her from college.
and you call Maya a bad person? what a disgusting fucked thinking is this? the girl is judged by her father for her sexual orientation that she's not even sure what it is, and you want her to be miserable and caught, all because she was afraid to tell you that she is dating with a girl.

in the end of the day this game tells more about the players than the fictional characters :ROFLMAO:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
and you call Maya a bad person? what a disgusting fucked thinking is this? the girl is judged by her father for her sexual orientation that she's not even sure what it is, and you want her to be miserable and caught, all because she was afraid to tell you that she is dating with a girl.

in the end of the day this game tells more about the players than the fictional characters :ROFLMAO:
Yes, I want a fictional character that was totally shit by the author to be removed from the game and to give way to another fictional character that I like best.
It's a game, boy. Should I notice that the 09 would be from 2009?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, I want a fictional character that was totally shit by the author to be removed from the game and to give way to another fictional character that I like best.
It's a game, boy. Should I notice that the 09 would be from 2009?
chill

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
I did drink and fucked Sage at the Hots movie night. Maya and Josy were just staring as Sage piggyback me lol. I also smoke weed and f Quinn
I did kiss Josy however in the dildo games at the DIK party.
Lol Then I'm really thrown for a loop. Did you sleep with Josy at her parent's house after the date you have with her?

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Was a no brainer for me I was living the dream with those Jade scenes and I'd take that over Maya and Josy any day :p
MY MAN! I know you are Loyal to Jade and all. But you sly little devil
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated list!
I think nothing is missing, I couldn't find anyone else. Apart from a bearded man who was also looking at Derek's ass during the wash, but this one doesn't need to be right.
Either I'm blind as dog (I guess Mother was right I would go blind from all that) But I see you are missing the two that are with Heather during the party. A short haired blonde and a brunette/dark haired gal that was on the reject march. One of them gets a good look at our DIK, Brother we've put others on the list for less :KEK:. Going to have to do an update to my tier list. Might take me awhile.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes