Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Yeah I noticed the challenges and obstacles that are heading our way. Not sure how I feel about all of it just yet.
I know I said it should only happen reluctantly but if we can wack a crabjob out of the park I think that might just tip the scales :KEK:
I'm still feeling strong about the mission but now I'm looking at the costs. Either we die at the hands of X,Y or fucking Z or we die of STD's :KEK:.
You know what they say. Better a dead man, but happy, with STD, than a man dying of unhappiness. Or something like this. :KEK:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Lowest : Melanie but maybe something to do with she being a cunt
Highest : Camilla or Quinn. Most fit is Camilla but most juicy is Quinn.
Melanie is love, brother.
Though after seeing this I wish I coulda picked Sage :unsure:
Sage used to have such bad images of her ass, but he really redeemed himself in this EP.

bradbradbrad25895

May 22, 2018
Can someone please help me?

Up until ep 3, I had used the walkthrough mod and made2 saves splitting at the 2nd last choice of either staying with Maya or going to Quinn and Riona. Those saves are not working for Episode 4.

Some replies suggested I use the walkthrough mod to play those saves in EP 4 but when I install the mod that game itself doesn't load. If I add only the bad1chik file the game itself still doesn't load.

Then I tried to resume EP 4 from the saves stickied on the front page (which is only the Maya choice it seems), even then when I reach the first classroom in episode 4, I get 'an exception has occurred' which doesn't go away regardless of how many time I ignore it.

Can someone please either give me the saves at the end of episode 3 where no mods were used, or can someone help me figure out another way to get past this? Thanks in advance.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Lowest : Melanie but maybe something to do with she being a cunt
Highest : Camilla or Quinn. Most fit is Camilla but most juicy is Quinn.
Ouch man, Melanie moved up several steps in my tier list after this episode. I didn't rate the asses that way I went by what looks good. And Melanie's ass is great in my eyes. Not at the level of Camila or Quinn but just a step below it.
I think I went: Ashley for Worst and Camila for Best. (Second time I went Elena for Worst and Melanie for Best)
Melanie is love, brother.
Dam fucking right Brother, She is growing on me man. I'm putting her higher on the Tier List.
I want to write something about this episode, but I think I need to structure my thoughts first. So for now just let me ask, where can I join the Quinn fan club?
name88 isn't known for sharing Brother :KEK:.

Last edited:

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Will the next update be the final episode of the game?I mean considering the length of each episode so far and also the fact that on the 4.0 cliffhanger, it is yet to be decided whether MC will become a member of DIK,the next one should be the end,right?

Nov 17, 2018
I found a missing word here. Should be "not to talk about her so much". Also does this count as spoiler ? I don't know how to cover it yet nor do i know if DrPinkCake would read this nor had this been known or not

Wong89

Dec 22, 2017
Will the next update be the final episode of the game?I mean considering the length of each episode so far and also the fact that on the 4.0 cliffhanger, it is yet to be decided whether MC will become a member of DIK,the next one should be the end,right?
No. This is basically season 1, and there will be at least three seasons. You will also have experiences AS a DIK.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes