Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
MY MAN! I know you are Loyal to Jade and all. But you sly little devil
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either I'm blind as dog (I guess Mother was right I would go blind from all that) But I see you are missing the two that are with Heather during the party. A short haired blonde and a brunette/dark haired gal that was on the reject march. One of them gets a good look at our DIK, Brother we've put others on the list for less :KEK:. Going to have to do an update to my tier list. Might take me awhile.
Oh no...
It's your fault you didn't show up here before!
Give me a minute.
Then I have bad news to give you.

• Haha
Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Oh no...
It's your fault you didn't show up here before!
Give me a minute.
Then I have bad news to give you.
My bad brother, I was a bit occupied in the HoT Mansion being completely immersed in the fact that our "Challenge" is gradually getting closer and closer to becoming a reality. That and this thread has been getting hammered with "How do we get Maya and Josy threesome!?!?!?!" :KEK:

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Since each LI has a panel and seeing that Maya and Josy come at package they should just share a panel tougheter and leave the 5th panel for 1 side girl who will promoted as LI. Preferable my sweet Riona or bombsheel Jade hell even Camilla

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
The word here is EFFICIENCY. This is how you work at the DIK house
I have to say Brother the work you do is nothing short of fucking fantastic. Alright I've been nice enough :KEK:
Looking at it, You know at this point I think we have enough renders to actually do a tier list of just the booty's now. Thanks to the movie night we get a spectacular view of all the HoT's :BootyTime:. But that is a fair bit of work as well quality time spent staring at Butts :PogChamp:

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Liked the update. DP delivered again.

Only two things could have been better imo. The cliffhanger at the end is (again) just mean. :D
And I would prefer to have more/earlier decisions - I wouldn't wait so long to talk to M/J. Of course it gives more tension this way so I understand why DP did that. :)

Offtopic: I need the help of you guys.
I played one of these games and I can't remember the name.
All I remember is you (young male) start in a little town. Go to a lake with your buddy every few days and one day meet three girls there. At first they want to hush you away but you end with your first one-night stand later. After that they are gone and the girl you slept with just left a note with "good bye".
Later you can save one of your sisters/roommates from a really fucked up serial killer. If you dont you get depressed, try to kill yourself and fail.

Maybe it rings a bell with some of you guys. :)

Reactions: Iruna.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
So my bad news is that I'm feeling a little weak about our mission...
As much as I've made great progress in this last episode, bigger challenges are coming up, I bet you noticed.
Yeah I noticed the challenges and obstacles that are heading our way. Not sure how I feel about all of it just yet.
I know I said it should only happen reluctantly but if we can wack a crabjob out of the park I think that might just tip the scales :KEK:
I'm still feeling strong about the mission but now I'm looking at the costs. Either we die at the hands of X,Y or fucking Z or we die of STD's :KEK:.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Offtopic: I need the help of you guys.
I played one of these games and I can't remember the name.
All I remember is you (young male) start in a little town. Go to a lake with your buddy every few days and one day meet three girls there. At first they want to hush you away but you end with your first one-night stand later. After that they are gone and the girl you slept with just left a note with "good bye".
Later you can save one of your sisters/roommates from a really fucked up serial killer. If you dont you get depressed, try to kill yourself and fail.

Maybe it rings a bell with some of you guys. :)
That game is called The Way Let me show you The Way..

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
When talking to Rusty in diks mansion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Derek didn't hack anything. He was just pissed that nerd cunts were flying the drone close to him, so he grabbed the drone and poured beer onto it. What nerds saw was through drone's cam...
For Nick, him being in the library didn't bug me one bit. Him being unaware of laptop being found already bugged me. Either he lied or idk man, but it doesn't make sense for him to return to the place where he dropped the laptop already. If he was the culprit, he would wait until the laptop is found then act accordingly. I'm guessing someone else, gonna check for clues :D

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes