sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
No. This is basically season 1, and there will be at least three seasons. You will also have experiences AS a DIK.
How much time it may take for each season to be updated from now on then?This update took 5 months and more which is understandable because script has to be written and renders have to be created for all the affinities and different choices,so I am just wondering.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I found a missing word here. Should be "not to talk about her so much". Also does this count as spoiler ? I don't know how to cover it yet nor do i know if DrPinkCake would read this nor had this been known or not
I was going to suggest mention it on his discord but you can't even do that unless you are a patreon of his it's read only for us pirates :(

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
Do we have to start a new game with this update? I keep getting crashes all the time up to point where i don't even have the option to just ignore it and skipping that scene.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Alright, I did a full playthrough of both of the DIK and CHICK paths, and I have observed multiple things.

Is there ANY point of going full CHICK? You reject advances on you, miss out scenes multiple scenes with main characters and basically get to bang almost every HOT girl, without much of an expense of relationship to any of the girls (initially I thought that we would be get a Maya/Josy threesome on the CHICK path, but you get rejected anyway). You basically miss content for a small additional kiss with Jill and Mr. NiceGuy dialogue.

On the other hand, going DIK makes you sound like an asshole and you pretty much cannot compliment anyone, but you can get majority of the scenes. A lot of the HOT content is in the DIK path, and you also end up getting potentially 2 threesomes along the way (Quinn and Riona, Mona and Camilla).

The only way to get the Josy/Maya path is to be neutral, and being neutral also loses a lot of content and is simply not worth the extra scene. You have to be a literal dud to get both of them. It's also a bummer to lock their content behind the big choices instead of relationship points, but whatever I guess. It is fine, I can forget about them since they are the most boring Love Interests in the game. They have been pretty much shoved in front of our face (sort of like Megan from Acting Lessons). They're a ticking time bomb anyway, three-way relationships never work.

Now that Josy and Maya are a single package now, they should be moved to a single tile in the end and promote another girl as a primary interest (like Quinn, Jade, Camilla etc.)

Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
Hey, I hope everyone had a blast playing episode 4. I would like to share some thoughts and I apologise in advance if I offend someone that's not my intention, don't take everything seriously. Hope we get along fine, but I still feel like an outsider here. Also, thanks to some of you for not ruining others fun by spoiling left and right. Those who did spoil though, should be punished by Mommy Jade. I can't believe she let MC get a recording of them fucking so easily. That was risky on her part, word is probably gonna spread when DIKs know about it (even if there's no proof and it would be stupid for MC to keep/give a recording of it after hell week truly ends, as it could be a potential tool for blackmailing.) if you choose to tell Derek about it. I wouldn't trust DIKs that easily and wouldn't be surprised if they screw you over to save their skin or for personal gain. I won't go too much in detail for now.

Thanks for taking your time to read this if you do, probably I'm overthinking about some things and what I said is a load of BS. Please bear with me, I'm just a newly born maggot.

Jackychanman

Aug 4, 2017
So I was looking at the discord and this made me pretty darn excited for the future 1578829999352.png
I really hope Dr.PinkCake sticks to this line of thinking because this game is great. Idk about you ,but I'm hoping for 20. Oh and I'll pour one out for those of you who wait for games to be fully finished

YoYo6ik

May 25, 2017
я как понимаю, самый оптимальный вариант это нейтральный. ты в нем и остаешься в отношениях Майей и Джози, +Белой и Джил, с Сейдж вы чисто занимаетесь потрахушками. + ты не мудак, хороший парень, который может набить ебальники.

I understand that the most optimal option is neutral. you are in it and remain in the relationship of Maya and Josie, + Belaya and Jill, with Sage you are purely engaged in fucking. + you are not an asshole, a good guy who can fill fuckers.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
best girl is actually best boy here.
tenor.gif :p

Hey, I hope everyone had a blast playing episode 4. I would like to share some thoughts and I apologise in advance if I offend someone that's not my intention, don't take everything seriously. Hope we get along fine, but I still feel like an outsider here. Also, thanks to some of you for not ruining others fun by spoiling left and right. Those who did spoil though, should be punished by Mommy Jade. I can't believe she let MC get a recording of them fucking so easily. That was risky on her part, word is probably gonna spread when DIKs know about it (even if there's no proof and it would be stupid for MC to keep/give a recording of it after hell week truly ends, as it could be a potential tool for blackmailing.) if you choose to tell Derek about it. I wouldn't trust DIKs that easily and wouldn't be surprised if they screw you over to save their skin or for personal gain. I won't go too much in detail for now.

Thanks for taking your time to read this if you do, probably I'm overthinking about some things and what I said is a load of BS. Please bear with me, I'm just a newly born maggot.
With regards to the Jade situation we had that choice to tell Derek about it I flat out refused that as Derek seems to talk about everything so he can't be trusted with that information even if he is our brother and I certainly don't want to go against Jade here I'd hate to lose her trust in all this

Good post I recognize that you are new but your welcome here (y)

Well your taste is awf... veeeeery special.
Easy now Jade is at the top of that list ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes