BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Just finished it. Nice

Looking forward to more. If this is the "bad" point of the game. It is way better than a freaking fire without a normal choice.
Liking this way more. Quality top nodge of course.

I am surprised that Quinn went from total bitch to actually having a story or maybe a romance option. If it doesnt end in a fire.

Hoping to get more of Riona, wondering what the story and romance is there.

But we will see. Too bad the updates take so long :)

SoFuRo

Nov 3, 2017
I need help,
I've been trying to water the plants in Bella's house for an hour now, I'm just stuck there.
I need a walkthrough for Noobs.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sure Jade's fans are really happy right now. But I wish we could have some action with Cathy too.

I played both DIK and CHICK paths. I think CHICK path needs some spicing things up really fast. Because to me the DIK path ten time better than the CHICK path right now. It contains more opportunities and more lewd scenes. Beside all downsides and dramas this update was really good. I'm eagerly waiting for season 2 right now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sage gets more content for being a Dik, jill and Isabelle get for being a chick. How about josy and Maya? Chick?
Yes and I think that will play more of a role in season 2. However, with Josy she is okay with some Dik choices but in this latest update it was weird because she was more chick so hopefully it gets a little clearer in the next update.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
you know after this update the way Maya and Joesy are acting and treating MC even though they want to "talk" they really dont feel at all sorry about what happen and spending a lot of time with each other i say they deserve each other MC dont need that......

MC wanted to talk to both of them but all they did was made up why was MC a part of that he didnt need to see them make up and kiss and pretty much they just used him as an escaped route they said it themselves

Last edited:

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
you know after this update the way Maya and Joesy are acting and treating MC even though they want to "talk" they really dont feel at all sorry about what happen and spending a lot of time with each other i say they deserve each other MC dont need that
Yea, they aren't exactly being tactful and holding back (as too not hurt the MC ), I'm thinking of when they are doing the "sexy car wash". That's one of the problem if- and or when there will be a solo route with them, they still choose each other over the MC. And if it happens it will feel like the MC is the romantic back up option.

Reactions: Monetauro
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes