CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hey, I hope everyone had a blast playing episode 4. I would like to share some thoughts and I apologise in advance if I offend someone that's not my intention, don't take everything seriously. Hope we get along fine, but I still feel like an outsider here. Also, thanks to some of you for not ruining others fun by spoiling left and right. Those who did spoil though, should be punished by Mommy Jade. I can't believe she let MC get a recording of them fucking so easily. That was risky on her part, word is probably gonna spread when DIKs know about it (even if there's no proof and it would be stupid for MC to keep/give a recording of it after hell week truly ends, as it could be a potential tool for blackmailing.) if you choose to tell Derek about it. I wouldn't trust DIKs that easily and wouldn't be surprised if they screw you over to save their skin or for personal gain. I won't go too much in detail for now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for taking your time to read this if you do, probably I'm overthinking about some things and what I said is a load of BS. Please bear with me, I'm just a newly born maggot.
Nice analysis ; and welcome :D

With regards to the Jade situation we had that choice to tell Derek about it I flat out refused that as Derek seems to talk about everything so he can't be trusted with that information even if he is our brother and I certainly don't want to go against Jade here I'd hate to lose her trust in all this
Of course not ; we'll bang mommy under the blanket of secrecy and pent up rage (y)

Easy now Jade is at the top of that list ;)
A few things to set right but yeah, not that bad :cool:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Well your taste is awf... veeeeery special.
Ehh, I care more about the DIK life than the relationships for my main save. Which frees me up to having completely different tastes to everyone else and to treat the game as if I were playing WVM.
Easy now Jade is at the top of that list ;)
Wouldn't have it any other way. I didn't like Jade at first but then once we got into the Gender Studies class I knew she had to be at the top.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I want to write something about this episode, but I think I need to structure my thoughts first. So for now just let me ask, where can I join the Quinn fan club?
Everyone is free to like her ofcourse just be aware she's taken :KEK:
With that said he probably won't be used to all these Quinn fans showing up he always fought and stood up for her all this time so yeah it is only fair that he is first inline :p
First last and the only:p
Jill lives in another building tho.
So not even close to the most amazing:KEK:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Great update, I also thought the way MC dealt with Josy and Maya was not that great. It felt kind of weird how hurt he was.
When I was around the MC age I could relate to that no problem girls are good at messing with the mind and at that age, we don't really know how to handle it there were times that I thought to hell with this I'll just act all miserable and not deal with the problem at hand. I've learned a lot since then and so will the MC from this.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
When I was around the MC age I could relate to that no problem girls are good at messing with the mind and at that age, we don't really know how to handle it there were times that I thought to hell with this I'll just act all miserable and not deal with the problem at hand. I've learned a lot since then and so will the MC from this.
Didn't had that much trouble when I was younger. Being unattractive is a perk I didn't chose to put points in at my character creation, but heh.....

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes