sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The Josy and Maya...
I agree. If you are on a DIK playthrough they aren't going to let you into their thing for now. If you are on a CHIC playthrough you can join their thing and maybe shape it the way you like. If you're an asshole you'll ruin their thing and shouldn't have much hope to enjoy the leftovers.

As a DIK you can simply choose to be their friend. Who knows, maybe they'll throw in some benefits later. Complaining about it makes you look as pathetic as Tybalt, without the money.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
If I remember correctly it was up there near that flipped over brown couch among those books. But it wasn't easy to find. Took me a lot of clicking before I came across it.
Found it thank you

Reactions: Deoku

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
The difference is for M&J we at least have some sort of background. Quinn is blank atm, no interesting stoy of what make her the way she is, no background on what she needs or wants. In my book that makes her boring, and a background character.

All Characters are very streotypical, thats true. but people here act like M&J are exceptionally bad written while Quinn is hailed for her "character development".
Both is Bullshit.
What is the plot of BADIK without Quinn?

100% dissagree,I find people interesting or not,without knowing their life stories.Blank?Charismatic,funny,rough,loyal to her friend,can be carring,in fact I suspect her smoking is a way to take off the edge much more than it is recrerational,bluntly honest,loves to mess with people...mate I just could keep going and going.

You don`t know what she wants?I`m thinkin` you might have been missing as much of her content as possible and makin` uninformed judgments.

Quinn is exceptionally well written,that`s the thing,you`re comparing the most interesting character in the game to other characters,it`s not gonna work in your favour.Especially when your main argument is - we don`t know her back story.

People are saying all sort of shiet all the time,people are also angry at Maya and Josy currently but you`re also saying stupid shit about Quinn right now :p

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Is there any use for the key you can find on a shelf in the HOT's house? It's in the TV room.

I've been wandering about their maze of a house and despite ample locked doors the key doesn't seem to do anything.

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
does someone have a savegame where u had that shower sexy time with bella and being in a relationship with josy and maya? + sage fuck buddy and jill date + shower and kiss?
I lost all my saves and the free roaming part really turns me off to grind that again :)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think you nail it. The problem with the situation bows down to three points:

1 - The MC wants an harem, which means that turned out okay even if in a extremely anti-climatic way.
2 - The MC only cares about 1 of them, meaning the situation is awfully dealt with. A "what about me? this isn't just about you!" situation and that talk NEVER HAPPENS!
3 - The MC doesn't care about neither of them, which was also okay considering them just friends but I understand people giving 0 shits about their relationship and others who wanted to tell to their faces to fuck off and get out the MC life.

Like in AL, I think PinkCake led himself into a corner by forcing the player into a 3 way relationship that many people simply didn't wanted (me personally, too), and he did it again in BADIK. From what I've seen, 90% of the people who roam around this forum didn't enjoyed how things were handled, one way or another. The biggest problem is that it seemed to be the focus of the game for so long, since the very start, honestly, that this episode should had been all focused on that, and it ends up being the MC sulking all episode long giving a silence treatment to Maya and Josy and then dealt with one very lousy conversation on how they are all lonely and hurt, that the "lies" was what mattered and not their feelings towards each other ater finding out there's another people that was there when the SO wasn't, THE MC. I think DPC forgot the MCs part in this emotional roolercooster and sold it too much that Maya and Josy are a thing, now and forever, with the MC being in... or out. It still blews my mind how Maya and Josy just got back together so easily after the whole season is about them being almost just about to break up.

So if you ask me, DPC mistake in this was giving what it felt like a big choice by the end of the season, he should let it play out for season 2 and Maya and Josy breaking up, or see other people, and slowly work with the MC to realise if they're going to get back together again (the result of the MC not caring OR caring for both of them), or the MC chooses one over the other. This might still happen but I think the main problem resides on the fact that one shippers got the end of the stick in this situation, either go harem or friendzone them, thats it.
The real problem with josie knew mc was going to the same school as maya was and did not warn him before hand. when she called mc she got in, i did tell her i was staying with female roommate, but the part where maya and josie where arguing was also weird since mc also mentioned he does not understand since both where ready to leave eachother. also when mc was at school the part that he had to go back home to have a date with josie was unavoidable you could not say i stay and do a dik party, derek was even pissed at you because you left without telling him only over the phone by then it was already to late.

right now i am glad i am no longer a love interest for them mc can go after any other girl he wishes too. Those 2 only caused way too much drama so far and staying with them will cause even more drama. i only hope we get more option in later chapters to start avoiding them and leave that gender class.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I just checked it, this is the line. Camila doesn't say anything before or anything, Mona seems to be referring to a past conversation, but she's the one bringing the topic up right there.
View attachment 514776
You were right with the Quinn one, I didn't notice that one because my canon playthrough didn't use that scene. But maybe I change that soon.
The past conversation that could have happened the same night ;) Ofcourse contrary could be truth and it`s the lack of consequence in the dialogue

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Is there any use for the key you can find on a shelf in the HOT's house? It's in the TV room.

I've been wandering about their maze of a house and despite ample locked doors the key doesn't seem to do anything.
iirc it allows you to open the door to her room (the one next to the kitchen). There you'll see a lewd scene.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes