kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
Ugh it has been so frustrating to be to busy at work to reply to some posts and the thread moves FTL rn

Though already answered and forgotten
Quinn being a trope....reallly?What part exactly points to a "criminal with a heart of gold"?In a game where we have (no offense to anyone) - Ice Queen,Unaccepted by family gay,the nice girl,who`s also anti-bullying because was bullied,girl trapped in a relationship and a girl next door - It`s Quinn that comes across as a trope?Yeah ok no.
The gay unnaccepted by her family is the most overused and at this point horribly outdated TROPE in pop culture,good for you,that you like it,I`m happy for you but to compare a "girl next door" to Quinn and say that Quinn is a trope...for the lack of words WOW.

To confuse weed with crack makes you look like a crackhead ;)
General advice don`t use words you don`t understand guys.

I`m not gonna agree to the "soft side" either nor any sort of a secret,Quinn has been a woman since the ep 1 and since ep 1 showed an interest in the MC which is going to lead me into another post altogether...
DiD you not see her shoot up at the end of episode 1/ begining of episode 2?

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Do I think the M&J story line was poorly written? Yes, but actually no. If you have the time'n'patience for it, allow me to elaborate.

Spoiler tags to save space.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bottom line, I do think DPC dropped the ball, but doing things right would require more then just writing, probably an alignment of the planets or something like it.

I'm a bit disappointed, but mostly OK w/ it. The only way to prevent mistakes is to never do anything new, and I hope that's never the case for this dev.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
some inconsistencies
A similar thing happens in the scene with drunk Mona, who says to Camilla she want's to fuck MC too. That kinda sounds like MC definitely fucked Camilla (or am I reading too much into that?) which really only happened if you ordered her from the take out service or fucked her together with Mona in the toilet stall. Then the dialogue makes even less sense, because Mona already did fuck MC. Hm..

On the other hand it's nice to know they want to get banged, so not the worst thing in the world, hahaha.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Maya and Josy...

If DPC really wants a challenge, try writing a script for the next epsiodes that can get me to give a fuck about Josy and Maya again...
Dare ya!

I really think the DIK vs Chick aspect of the game will break down more over time... UNLESS DPC can switch it over to being LI specific. As in, you can treat Quinn in a way that she perceives you as a DIK but then treat Jill in a way that she perceives as chick-like

We all have different roles we play according to who we are around and the specific circumstances. I don't like the idea of it being all or nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iruna.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
A similar thing happens in the scene with drunk Mona, who says to Camilla she want's to fuck MC too. That kinda sounds like MC definitely fucked Camilla (or am I reading too much into that?) which really only happened if you ordered her from the take out service or fucked her together with Mona in the toilet stall. Then the dialogue makes even less sense, because Mona already did fuck MC. Hm..

On the other hand it's nice to know they want to get banged, so not the worst thing in the world, hahaha.
I think she meant in the moment - like,fuck him right now,right there ;)

• Thinking Face

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Mormont, only to confirm, to back to 'DIK' affinity is the same command only changing the 'CHICK' for 'DIK', right? I ask this because in "Stats" the affinity don't changed after the command, but the scene worked normally.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont, only to confirm, to back to 'DIK' affinity is the same command only changing the 'CHICK' for 'DIK', right? I ask this because in "Stats" the affinity don't changed after the command, but the scene worked normally.
Yeah you got it just affinity= 'DIK'

Reactions: JeefZ

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Do I think the M&J story line was poorly written? Yes, but actually no. If you have the time'n'patience for it, allow me to elaborate.

Bottom line, I do think DPC dropped the ball, but doing things right would require more then just writing, probably an alignment of the planets or something like it.

I'm a bit disappointed, but mostly OK w/ it. The only way to prevent mistakes is to never do anything new, and I hope that's never the case for this dev.
I agree with most, but I posted an alternative way of playing out the library scene so that the checks make sense. That way you would feel that it is you and your decisions who blocked your path, not J&M choosing based on your alignment for you.
I think she meant in the moment - like,fuck him right now,right there ;)
That too is misleading, who else fucked him right now at that moment? That sentence doesn't make much sense.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016

I just want to say, thank you for writing this. I agree with what you said almost 100%, this very succinctly outlined the problems with that dorm scene. It's very refreshing to see well written and thought out commentary.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
That's most amazing update ever seen in any game so far. For season 1 ending that's pretty good. I'm waiting season 2 with high hopes after this update quality! I saw some comments about story mocking but nah I quite like it. I played two paths and all three stay positions (Derek, Sage and Bella) and all of them was good. But I need to be honest I like being DIK normaly but with this update content (Espacily Jill) well I more liked Chich Path LOL. Keek it that good work! (And I edited my rewiew 4 star to 5! WOOO )

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You have to understand she can do no wrong for Name Quinn is practically his woman no matter what she does :LOL:
Ofcourse she can,she just didn`t yet and if she will,we`ll handle it :cool: (It still wasn`t crack:p)

That too is misleading, who else fucked him right now at that moment? That sentence doesn't make much sense.
No one but Camilla said she would like to and Mona is saying essentially "me too" - that`s how I read it

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes