StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Thats on the very first page along with the link to download the game. If your looking for a walkthrough there is a updated mod walktrhough on the first page too
Yes that is called OP. If you check it, there is no updated walkthrough there. I don't use the mod. Never have, never will.
I just wanted to know where one usually finds the updated walkthorugh. I don't like to depend on others.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's a major issue too. Free roams have become labyrinths this update. Very confusing.
I hope he doesn't try to over complicate it any further never been into the sandbox style of games it's fine when it's simple but this free roam was a little bit more difficult this time something I think he needs to keep an eye on because that could drive people off.

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
Well, you are already locked out the Bella route and you wouldn't have been able to pursue anything with Jade either. It's best that you do separate saves for separate routes otherwise you'll end up in a mess.
Wait what? Where does it show I'm locked out of Bella route if I'm pursuing Josy and Maya? She is the main girl I want, I might have to go back to an earlier save then.

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Finally an option to free yourself from Maya and Josy. Many thanks for this, I hope that after choosing this path in further updates they will appear sporadically or at all. Now you can focus on much more interesting characters Jade, Isabella, Jill, Sage. And finally we get official colors and the fun can begin. Saying up to date, the awesome job has been done so far, I hope the story doesn't end too soon. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
i would like to have the option to tell any girl i want, that she will be my GF .. or to swapp out sage with mona...
getting ridd of maya and josy like thiswas a nice way, but there are many other hots out ....^^

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
Can anyone help me? My game crashes everytime during the first english test.

I remember having that problem last time aswell and there was a fix for that. I would try to search for it, but i would really like to avoid any spoiler...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes