Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
To summarize the new update i only can say that it was amazing.
The biggest problem now is to way around 4 to 5 months until the new update is gonna be ready.
I really liked the Jill update and can´t wait for more to happen.
Once it was released and until now i can say that this is the BEST GAME EVER.
Biggest problem with anything you enjoy is waiting until the next piece of the story is released! Fortunately there is a more VN's on this cite that have actual stories like this one which are somewhat entertaining!

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
Idk what's wrong with antagonizing Tybalt, especially if you had the Jade scenes. The guy is annoying fuckface who just asked to be punched, stuck up rich trash that cannot handle competition or change his obviously badly working pick up techniques. Also the further you manage to flip him, the deeper he goes down in Jills eyes.
I don't think it's necessary, it could bite MC in the ass later on if Jill catches us doing something mean to him. Could worsen our chances with her, not permanently, but it would be harder to straighten it out I think. Tybalt's probably gonna fuck himself over either way by trying (if he tries) to ruin our chances. Don't worry he's not gonna stay empty handed, he still has his trusty watermelon. Best case scenario is probably just to ignore him.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
I don't think it's necessary, it could bite MC in the ass later on if Jill catches us doing something mean to him. Could worsen our chances with her, not permanently, but it would be harder to straighten it out I think. Tybalt's probably gonna fuck himself over either way by trying (if he tries) to ruin our chances. Don't worry he's not gonna stay empty handed, he still has his trusty watermelon. Best case scenario is probably just to ignore him.
He definitely won't be empty handed he has his melon upstairs in the bed awaiting him. And don't forget he'll also have his new toy as our friend Tyballs points out. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't understand why people think one of them won't pass the evaluation? Also, just because there was only one jacket shown doesn't mean that there will only be one given out, I don't understand this conspiracy theory at all, lol
It's just DPC wanting to make another talking point that's all you get used to that it's to keep the player thinking what's actually going to happen here good way to get you back for the next update.

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
I've just started playing this with minigames on. I can't pass the test, even with the walkthrough. Everytime I click on some letters it resets and I have to shuffle until I can. And once I got the word, I don't know how to get the game to recognize the word 100% without imputing another letter and void my andswer. It's super frustrating. I might just start a new game and play it without minigames. I'm playing with the compressed version with the walkthrough mod 0.4 on

1578856761213.png

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
It's just DPC wanting to make another talking point that's all you get used to that it's to keep the player thinking what's actually going to happen here good way to get you back for the next update.
Agreed I think that was a nice way to end the first season. I think at the start of the next episode we will see the tasks we have done on that big TV. It will be funny at first but at the end it might be more sad for Derek and MC for forgetting the last task.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Acting the way you do now is pretty antagonizing for him and already helps you, so having fun this way is perfectly fine, especially if he'll loose his cool completely, which I'm counting on. But then again, he is in a fucking bind. You have Jill, Bella, Cathy, and his own mother at your side, also if you do the tests perfectly, you're a straight A student, meaning you're pretty much untouchable unless you beat him up without reason or something.

ElizaCassan

Nov 29, 2019
Played the first time as DIK after reading all the comments how bad the DIK path is in 0.4 with Maya/Hoesy and I have to agree. As a DIK I couldn't give two shits about Maya/Josy, yet I act like a whiny little bitch. That's really poorly executed (it makes sense if you are a CHIK though). Also I finally get why people like Quinn so much. As a CHIK she mostly is annoying as fuck. But if you go full DIK route she becomes number 1 easily. Currently I Have a CHIK Jill / Bella save (main save, I love Jill, she looks so hot and has a very caring personality) and a DIK Sage / Quinn save. So far the game exceeds my expectations apart from the Maya Josy bullshit... (tbf I never cared for either and I'm a bit pissed that both were kind of forced on you).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes