Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
My only concern is that adding more features would mean longer wait for updates. But if the people want voice acting, give them voice acting.
DPC mentioned that voice will be added at the end after everything has been finsihed. so voice right now is no priority.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Idk what's wrong with antagonizing Tybalt, especially if you had the Jade scenes. The guy is annoying fuckface who just asked to be punched, stuck up rich trash that cannot handle competition or change his obviously badly working pick up techniques. Also the further you manage to flip him, the deeper he goes down in Jills eyes.

Reactions: Iruna. and Deoku

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Neutral Path has any special scene like chich or dik path?
Not in this update I don't think. At least nothing that is specific to Neutral affinity. Honestly, I think the main reason to do a Neutral run is to dip into both DIK and CHICK content during an Isabella run. So, be able to have fun with Sage, and access to some Jill stuff at the same time.

Yupp i did the only thing i can find are locked doors and Tommy waiting alone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
so many things on my mind right now...
Somebody said Chad is cheating with Troy. I can see that. But you must consider that Chad bought panties so the only possibility is that Troy likes to dress like a girl (maybe that's why he has long hair)

Bella
I play full DIK mode and I still got a hand from her. I don't think she's that into you. And she surely won't let you live there if you fail to become a DIK. She's more of a care bear for Jill than your main LI.

Hell Week
Personally I think it's just a cliffhanger and we will become DIKs. The one jacket was probably only to tease you. Maybe the ending was a little flash forward and in s2 it starts as you and ya boi Derek are egging the preps. There will be a huge party afterwards.

Laptop situation
I know I said that Tommy and Quinn want to get rid of Rusty but it won't be that easy since he's Burgmeister. IMHO they won't succeed.

Quinn
Even if she manages to get rid of Rusty I think Tommy will get mad at her for including Josy in her plans and you will help her get rid of Tommy and that's how you become the president of DIKs with the man, the myth, the legend D-boy as your vice

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Not in this update I don't think. At least nothing that is specific to Neutral affinity. Honestly, I think the main reason to do a Neutral run is to dip into both DIK and CHICK content during an Isabella run. So, be able to have fun with Sage, and access to some Jill stuff at the same time.

It's either chick or neutral that has

Reactions: Iruna. and RanchFTW

Nosket

May 25, 2018
How open patch with Maya and Josy together? In part "Try for something more". I think that I do all possible for Maya and Josy and my relation with both is good too, but this bitches don't want "something more". :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: Iruna.

Tsunami23

Jan 29, 2018
To summarize the new update i only can say that it was amazing.
The biggest problem now is to way around 4 to 5 months until the new update is gonna be ready.
I really liked the Jill update and can´t wait for more to happen.
Once it was released and until now i can say that this is the BEST GAME EVER.

D

Deleted member 1892544

I don't understand why people think one of them won't pass the evaluation? Also, just because there was only one jacket shown doesn't mean that there will only be one given out, I don't understand this conspiracy theory at all, lol

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes