CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
OK guys, enlight me on this. What exactly are the options for Maya and Josy situation?

A: Enter a poly relationship with them.
B: The MC friendzone them.
C: They friendzone the MC.

Did I got it right? Seems odd not having a "the MC was what I was looking for" type of scenario where either broke up with each other to give the MC a chance... I am guessing because DPC doesn't want to remove/sideline a girl so early, so if there's a chance the poly relationship might not work... it will be at a very end.

Reactions: Trowaway

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ah yes that crackhead bad girl who just has a secret soft side to her, who in the world could predict that.
As an antagonist she is fine she certainly provokes a reaction I wouldn't say she is outstanding 0.3 she was a little dumbed down she restored a bit of herself in this update but I'd imagine she is probably the hardest to write for.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Also, I am not sure if anyone else thinks this way... but Josy man, she feels completly different from the girl from episode 1... a lot more slutty than I imagined. I mean, Maya being gay I understand she fancying Josy, but Josy kinda just threw herself at her in the intro, right? She's clearly bi and doesn't had much problems getting on with the MC, she kissed him in episode 1 on the first date while being in a relationship! On the second date she can fuck the MC, optionally sure, but at the MC choice! Maya seems a lot like a bi sexual character confused by how easily Josy advanced on her. Josy was the one who stopped messaging Maya, didn't gave news, was about to leave... in my book she's as bad as Tommy.

volgren

Jun 11, 2018
I have other problem with Full save from this topic. I downloaded it, deleted both peristent saves from my pc, but I can`t check and play three screnes from the screenshot. Anybody had similar problem?
Are you using compressed version?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a possibility that the MC could fail as I was saying in another post I just wonder what the consequences of that would be if he fails to become a Dik but then again someone also mentioned that he probably will no matter what and it's just done for drama purposes.

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
It is clear that Maya was MC's main target. That's why he acted like he acted. Your actions don't matter, even if you ignored her completely MC will still act like he's a saint and everybody else hurt him. Personally I never liked Maya. My heart will always belong to Bella, Sage and Quinn. That's the problem with this, you have like 5 main girls and 5 side chicks but the main plot is revolving around two. (for now) Maybe in the next season Maya and Josy will be slowly pushed away and you can focus on important things. Like clapping those Bella and Jill cheeks. [ /ISPOILER]

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
Hmm. Got a game-stopping error shortly after asking Camilla for the slap. You see a couple of scenes with Dawe in the class then game breaks:

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test4.rpy", line 130, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',

looks like a missing image asset? Anyone else encounter this?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Haha so once agin ppl seem to be shiting and or talking about Maya? Guessing her and Josie path didn't go the way you wanted...

Being a stand up guy and not dating two chicks at once gets you friend zoned, go figure.. Better to be dik's guys, Sage is better anyway I'm telling ya..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Go chick for the better girls like Bella or jill.
Ugh, I haven't read that since the end of Game of Thrones... No, it's not about things going "the way we wanted", it's about having coherent characters acting as people do...

Reactions: Qazer and Monetauro
Jul 4, 2018
Hmm. Got a game-stopping error shortly after asking Camilla for the slap. You see a couple of scenes with Dawe in the class then game breaks:

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test4.rpy", line 130, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',

looks like a missing image asset? Anyone else encounter this?
are you using compressed version? same here

Reactions: gcjellyfish

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
It is clear that Maya was MC's main target. That's why he acted like he acted. Your actions don't matter, even if you ignored her completely MC will still act like he's a saint and everybody else hurt him. Personally I never liked Maya. My heart will always belong to Bella, Sage and Quinn. That's the problem with this, you have like 5 main girls and 5 side chicks but the main plot is revolving around two. (for now) Maybe in the next season Maya and Josy will be slowly pushed away and you can focus on important things. Like clapping those Bella and Jill cheeks. [ /ISPOILER]
While i do feel bad for all the Maya/Josy people i am glad this went the way it did for my DIK path, as you said Maya felt like she was one of the main MAIN girls of the game and i cared nothing for her, in fact she annoyed me more than anything with her inconsistency. Now that she is 100% out of the picture, the DIK path can focus on the girls that matter more. Can't complain about Quinn she has been getting a lot of attention in these updates, but Sage and Bella definitely need more focus. The only thing that would be a bummer is because it's a DIK path we might lose Bella soon depending on how the Developer views it, personally i can see her still staying with a DIK main character, Jill on the other hand is probably not gonna last long with a DIK path MC, oh well.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes