BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
As much as I love this game and BELIEVE me I do.. I wish that the MC didn't have to be pushed around so much by that arsehole tommy and being called a maggot Grrrr! And I have said it before and got face palmed many times for saying it but being pushed into all the shit from the DIK's and not having a choice is just stupid as the choice of saying NO is a real thing in life, and I would love the choice of turn coating on them as a spy or something for the jocks. I mean what is the point in -DIK scores if your being pushed into that fraternity anyway ?

Last edited:

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
man I keep saying I'm gonna wait for a few more chapters to be done so I don't overplay but the moment there's a release I end up downloading

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Do I think the M&J story line was poorly written? Yes, but actually no. If you have the time'n'patience for it, allow me to elaborate.

Spoiler tags to save space.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bottom line, I do think DPC dropped the ball, but doing things right would require more then just writing, probably an alignment of the planets or something like it.

I'm a bit disappointed, but mostly OK w/ it. The only way to prevent mistakes is to never do anything new, and I hope that's never the case for this dev.
I think you nail it. The problem with the situation bows down to three points:

1 - The MC wants an harem, which means that turned out okay even if in a extremely anti-climatic way.
2 - The MC only cares about 1 of them, meaning the situation is awfully dealt with. A "what about me? this isn't just about you!" situation and that talk NEVER HAPPENS!
3 - The MC doesn't care about neither of them, which was also okay considering them just friends but I understand people giving 0 shits about their relationship and others who wanted to tell to their faces to fuck off and get out the MC life.

Like in AL, I think PinkCake led himself into a corner by forcing the player into a 3 way relationship that many people simply didn't wanted (me personally, too), and he did it again in BADIK. From what I've seen, 90% of the people who roam around this forum didn't enjoyed how things were handled, one way or another. The biggest problem is that it seemed to be the focus of the game for so long, since the very start, honestly, that this episode should had been all focused on that, and it ends up being the MC sulking all episode long giving a silence treatment to Maya and Josy and then dealt with one very lousy conversation on how they are all lonely and hurt, that the "lies" was what mattered and not their feelings towards each other ater finding out there's another people that was there when the SO wasn't, THE MC. I think DPC forgot the MCs part in this emotional roolercooster and sold it too much that Maya and Josy are a thing, now and forever, with the MC being in... or out. It still blews my mind how Maya and Josy just got back together so easily after the whole season is about them being almost just about to break up.

So if you ask me, DPC mistake in this was giving what it felt like a big choice by the end of the season, he should let it play out for season 2 and Maya and Josy breaking up, or see other people, and slowly work with the MC to realise if they're going to get back together again (the result of the MC not caring OR caring for both of them), or the MC chooses one over the other. This might still happen but I think the main problem resides on the fact that one shippers got the end of the stick in this situation, either go harem or friendzone them, thats it.

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
some how m stuck i na loop in dik initiation at the janitors closet the back arrow is near the door but every time i click o nit it just goes into the closet and not back and now im stuck foreverNever mind after a reload the other arrow left has appeared finally.

Forodrim

Jun 11, 2019
Though already answered and forgotten
Quinn being a trope....reallly?

[...]
The difference is for M&J we at least have some sort of background. Quinn is blank atm, no interesting stoy of what make her the way she is, no background on what she needs or wants. In my book that makes her boring, and a background character.

All Characters are very streotypical, thats true. but people here act like M&J are exceptionally bad written while Quinn is hailed for her "character development".
Both is Bullshit.

Reactions: anon84

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Started my Special render hunt and I know that there is a render here but I can't seem to find it...I need a hero

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
As much as I love this game and BELIEVE me I do.. I wish that the MC didn't have to be pushed around so much by that arsehole tommy and being called a maggot Grrrr! And I have said it before and got face palmed many times for saying it but being pushed into all the shit from the DIK's and not having a choice is just stupid as the choice of saying NO is a real thing in life, and I would love the choice of turn coating on them as a spy or something for the jocks. I mean what is the point in -DIK scores if your being pushed into that sorority anyway ?
This is a visual novel. You can't expect DPC to develop a game where every thinkable option is available and has content. He wants to tell a story. And this story is about the events of a freshman joining a college fraternity. It's already crazy how much the various ways to play this story differ. What you are asking for is an entirely different story. That's not gonna happen in this game.

N@0Se1Ond3Est0u

Feb 6, 2019
Guys, do I have do Download everything all over again or can i just donwload the extra files for the new version?
The last and only one I donwloaded was 3.1.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Started my Special render hunt and I know that there is a render here but I can't seem to find it...I need a hero
If I remember correctly it was up there near that flipped over brown couch among those books. But it wasn't easy to find. Took me a lot of clicking before I came across it.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Ofcourse she can,she just didn`t yet and if she will,we`ll handle it :cool: (It still wasn`t crack:p)

No one but Camilla said she would like to and Mona is saying essentially "me too" - that`s how I read it
I just checked it, this is the line. Camila doesn't say anything before or anything, Mona seems to be referring to a past conversation, but she's the one bringing the topic up right there.
Drunk Mona.png
You were right with the Quinn one, I didn't notice that one because my canon playthrough didn't use that scene. But maybe I change that soon.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes