Scot M

Sep 17, 2018
Need assistance. I'm trying to get all the scenes and no matter how many times I try (even with a walk-through) I can't get into the three-way relationship with Maya and Josy. I slept with Josy and have enough points so Maya likes me0 at the end of part 3. I don't know where I'm messing up?

Also
Marry: Bella
Fuck: All of girls
Kill: Chad and Tommy by crabjob

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I've said it before, but I'm here for the trainwreaks. All these kinda games are blurring into one predictable mess and DPC brings some variety. Give me conflict, something with grit and consequence.

Maybe we don't go full bore house fires and death but something bad. Something like the Maya/Josy route being a foil to the rest of the routes and being about a relationship that falls apart rather than one burgeoning. It's setup perfectly for it at the moment. Maya/Josy fight and it all turns to shit. All their negative personality traits developed thus far pay off and create issues in their realtionship. If the MC is involved in it the whole thing culminates in having to choose sides. Rather than picking who survives a psycho's pyromaniacle performance you have to choose who's heart gets shattered and loses it all. Better than another 6-16 episodes of unicorns, rainbows and double blowjobs from your harem.
You know, I honestly wouldn't mind if some sort of major, potentially traumatic event happened, but we need to be able to actually prevent that shit this time.

Super-Dad dies, unless you refused the money at the start of the game.

*insert love interest here* has something bad happen to them unless you helped her out with "X" instead of going off with the DIKs for beers.

That sort of thing. I don't want another fucking worthless "athletic perk" moment. If that can't be handled, then he'd be better off steering clear of the super unpleasant shit this time imo.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Need assistance. I'm trying to get all the scenes and no matter how many times I try (even with a walk-through) I can't get into the three-way relationship with Maya and Josy. I slept with Josy and have enough points so Maya likes me0 at the end of part 3. I don't know where I'm messing up?

Also
Marry: Bella
Fuck: All of girls
Kill: Chad and Tommy by crabjob
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You also can't bang Jade, apparently. This is just 2nd-hand knowledge gained by reading posts here though, because fuck those bitches, I'm not interested. ;)

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
It's an unraveling story of promising proportions. Who know what will happen. The MC is a freshman in college mind you and it seems these events are taking place within the first several months of him starting.

SPOILER

I'm just kind of bumbed that the MC isn't getting more praise from others, aside from the DIKs, for beating on Chad and his shit head goonies. (If you're good enough to beat Chad and the rest of the Tri-Alphas in the mini-game.) Surely someone heard, or saw, the MC beat on Chad before he sucker punched you into almost a coma xD

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I've said it before, but I'm here for the trainwreaks. All these kinda games are blurring into one predictable mess and DPC brings some variety. Give me conflict, something with grit and consequence.

Maybe we don't go full bore house fires and death but something bad. Something like the Maya/Josy route being a foil to the rest of the routes and being about a relationship that falls apart rather than one burgeoning. It's setup perfectly for it at the moment. Maya/Josy fight and it all turns to shit. All their negative personality traits developed thus far pay off and create issues in their realtionship. If the MC is involved in it the whole thing culminates in having to choose sides. Rather than picking who survives a psycho's pyromaniacle performance you have to choose who's heart gets shattered and loses it all. Better than another 6-16 episodes of unicorns, rainbows and double blowjobs from your harem.
I dont think I need to choose between feeling broken or depressed in order for the story to be good :LOL:
Lets not shatter anyone`s heart,lets stick with bj`s(y)
I`m OK with how M+J story went,because there is still a possibility for them to be happy,I dont want to hurt them,gives me no pleasure.I want to end up with Quinn and feel good about it,without leaving a trail of sadness along the way - and thank God this game is not givin` me that kind of vibe.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
That would absolutely ruin everything. Josy and Maya should take a break for a while from the MC. I'm not gonna lie, if you chose to furthur a relationship between them... That kind of got to me. Especially after everything the MC's done for both of them. More Maya with her personal issues and having no trust in the people around her. Josy... Honestly, the creator(s) did a fantastic job in making a seductive succubus bitch from the deepest depths of hell look so sweet and innocent.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017

You know, I honestly wouldn't mind if some sort of major, potentially traumatic event happened, but we need to be able to actually prevent that shit this time.

Super-Dad dies, unless you refused the money at the start of the game.

*insert love interest here* has something bad happen to them unless you helped her out with "X" instead of going off with the DIKs for beers.

That sort of thing. I don't want another fucking worthless "athletic perk" moment. If that can't be handled, then he'd be better off steering clear of the super unpleasant shit this time imo.
I agree that something big needs to happen. I'm not sure if I want a character to actually die though. Maybe you could have the chance to save a LI life like about to get hit by car or something but nothing to crazy. I've thought that the dad dying injects some sad emotion into the story and the MC could build off of it along with other characters. Like Jill for example trying to cheer you up for your loss or Sage fucking your brains out again to make up for it. It doesn't have to be just the chicks either, you could get some sympathy from some the DIK members. I want for the story to start building friendships with some of the DIK members instead of them just being there for plot.

As for the Maya and Josy thing is exactly what I have been talking about in my past posts. I can definitely see Maya and Josy's relationship crumbling with or without the MC's push. I'm more of a simple sympathetic dude so I prefer if their relationship collapsed due to them missing the relationship they individually had with the MC.

I agree that this game shouldn't be all sunshine and blowjobs. It makes me care for the story if it has consequences and I don't always get what I want. Not saying someone should exactly die but something big should happen that gets the pot stirring and could get other characters to become more relevant to the story and take some people out.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
What do you mean something big needs to happen?! I mean, aside from that last check mark that the MC missed to pledge, maybe it'll be slid under the rug for another task or, maybe the MC getting the teacher bit done will impress the DIKs president so much that he lets it slide and both Derek and the MC get their jackets.

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes