EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Why would takeing money from dad have any aspect on this anyhows
Because taking more money than he offers initially, or continuously accepting from him when he's already in a financial bind could lead to him taking up more work, which can either affect his health or lead to an unforeseen accident. I'm kinda down with this reasoning, but at the same time it seems overly dramatic and cliched.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Because taking more money than he offers initially, or continuously accepting from him when he's already in a financial bind could lead to him taking up more work, which can either affect his health or lead to an unforeseen accident. I'm kinda down with this reasoning, but at the same time it seems overly dramatic and cliched.
No I never said that WTF

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Oh, right. Bella is the Ice Queen. Quinn is just a seductive bitch. I think if she were a dude, her dick would be bigger than the MC's and she would be sticking it in everybody's mouth as an object of power.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why would takeing money from dad have any aspect on this anyhows
I was just throwing out a random example. Who knows, maybe he has to buy a new kidney or something.
how come I never typed any of this???

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
i don't wanna be in relationship with josy and maya but i don't wanna be stay friend with them either we need a choice like "fuck off" for both of them
Why is almost everyone pissed about them two? i mean yeah it turned out to be a bitch move... aight we got it but at the end still both of them want to stay close with the MC and you could also chose to be in a 3way relationship.... i mean whats so bad about it? more pussy for the MC i guess....

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Why is almost everyone pissed about them two? i mean yeah it turned out to be a bitch move... aight we got it but at the end still both of them want to stay close with the MC and you could also chose to be in a 3way relationship.... i mean whats so bad about it? more pussy for the MC i guess....
it's not about more pussy or something like that it's about MC do everything to help both of them but if you are in a DIK path they easly say no to MC. MC try to help both of them but they spit in the MC's face it's about dignity

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
So, MC shows interest in both Josy and Maya individually. They both are hesitant in starting a romantic relationship with him and explain the reasons why; one saying she is in a relationship, the other saying she has a boyfriend, while later clarifying she hasn't, but she says that with the intention of keeping boys at bay, and later assuming she is actually a lesbian. He still "pressures" them into getting involved with him, and after the revelation, that practically shocks all parties equally, it was MC who felt betrayed, when even both girls who were actually in a relationship with each other, forgave themselves, apologized to MC, and even considered adding him into their relation. And some players feel betrayed too.

I understand it's DPC's fault for creating this situation, as we aren't free to choose between the two, up to that point, and are forced into pursuing them for the plot's convenience. But now we are free to let them go, or actually accept to become part of their relationship, which existed before we entered the picture. And we don't even know, at this stage, that if it will be possible to end up with just one of the girls, the one of our choosing, in the future. There is still much content to come, and so far I'm enjoying the drama the way it is. Only if something similar to what happened in AL were to happen, I would be upset.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
It's not that everyone is pissed with them two, it's that those who are pissed are much more vocal about it than those who aren't. At least that's what a recent strawpoll showed here in the topic, where Maya ended up on the 3rd place behind Jill and Bella, I guess, by far surpassing Sage and others.
But as for the reasons, many people are pissed because they feel betrayed that Maya didn't exactly admit she was in a relationship and that girls who have known each other for years seem to have stronger relationship between themselves, than they with the MC. Other people are pissed that you can't choose one of them, you have to take both, and some people aren't fans of one of the girls.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes