mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I agree that something big needs to happen. I'm not sure if I want a character to actually die though. Maybe you could have the chance to save a LI life like about to get hit by car or something but nothing to crazy. I've thought that the dad dying injects some sad emotion into the story and the MC could build off of it along with other characters. Like Jill for example trying to cheer you up for your loss or Sage fucking your brains out again to make up for it. It doesn't have to be just the chicks either, you could get some sympathy from some the DIK members. I want for the story to start building friendships with some of the DIK members instead of them just being there for plot.

As for the Maya and Josy thing is exactly what I have been talking about in my past posts. I can definitely see Maya and Josy's relationship crumbling with or without the MC's push. I'm more of a simple sympathetic dude so I prefer if their relationship collapsed due to them missing the relationship they individually had with the MC.

I agree that this game shouldn't be all sunshine and blowjobs. It makes me care for the story if it has consequences and I don't always get what I want. Not saying someone should exactly die but something big should happen that gets the pot stirring and could get other characters to become more relevant to the story and take some people out.
If anyone could make up for the loss of a parent rendering you an orphan by fucking you it would be Sage.

Big events are great at pushing the story though. Just look at Josy turning up. It really pushed forward the Sage/Bella storylines by making them be there for you. Still, I lean more toward wanting the bad stuff to happen so we see people get over it. I guess I'm just bias because I enjoy a lot of Japanese VN's and Japanese literature. Compared to western stuff there's no guarantee of a happy ending and they're the better for it. To quote the great scholar, Vision of the Avengers, "A thing isn't beautiful because it lasts." I think this game needs more of that. How many university relationships last beyond those 3/4 years? I dunno... maybe I'm putting too much thought into a titty game.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
This talk of wanting evil for Maya and Josy.
If I'm serious, I don't want them bad at all. I would like now, after this mess in this last EP, is that they learn about what they did wrong and stop doing shit, because it has reached the ceiling. At least seem to realize what they are doing and try to redeem themselves. If not with MC, at least between them. There's all that talk that we haven't seen their relationship since Josy arrived, but they didn't kill the huge elephant that was between them. Maybe (by the gods, so be it) will at least give a glimpse of it in the next episode, just to show that they resolved decently after that party. And, if it's for them to "be happy together," again, get out of the short list of main girls. Or get out of MC's feet, let the story stop forcing us on them. Because you can end any relationship with Sage, for example, in the middle of the game and you're done, it ends there. Now, if I am to continue to be forced on them, let at least be good for MC, after all I am playing with him not with them.

And this talk that never ceases to appear, always leading us to tragedies, "because in AL happened this, this and that". It was another game.... repeat with me: It was.... another... game.... There is no reason for any tragedy here. So far it's just a pretty comical game about a young man entering college. There are drugs, there is "prostitution", there is... But, it's an adult game, right? I don't know about you, but at my university there were a lot of people using and selling drugs, as well as girls prostituting themselves to pay their bills. And today I can say that "98%" left there very well. Alive and following their lives, at least.

Finally, I think the coming months for all of us here will be a total bore, as this last EP gave us nothing more to comment on. Some have tried theories on small sticks, and others seem to be traveling to a second dimension from so far away that they are going. But all the questions we had remain intact, nothing was shown. On the contrary, some things just got more questions. But there's not enough ground for us to base anything on with any real chance of happening. It was an entire EP on top of their story to finish that poor way. We had some small achievements with other characters, some mechanical news and that's it. And that was it...

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I have typed 2 things in a hour
Well, in that case one of 4 things is happening.

1- You're high as fuck - check your surroundings for Snozzberries
2- You're crazy - go look in a mirror and see if a stranger is staring back at you
3- Something very weird is happening with your account and it's somehow "crossed wires" with someone else's
4- Someone else is logged in as you and typing shit - did you leave your phone logged in somewhere?

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
If anyone could make up for the loss of a parent rendering you an orphan by fucking you it would be Sage.

Big events are great at pushing the story though. Just look at Josy turning up. It really pushed forward the Sage/Bella storylines by making them be there for you. Still, I lean more toward wanting the bad stuff to happen so we see people get over it. I guess I'm just bias because I enjoy a lot of Japanese VN's and Japanese literature. Compared to western stuff there's no guarantee of a happy ending and they're the better for it. To quote the great scholar, Vision of the Avengers, "A thing isn't beautiful because it lasts." I think this game needs more of that. How many university relationships last beyond those 3/4 years? I dunno... maybe I'm putting too much thought into a titty game.
I think we can both agree that this game is more than a titty game. Imagine the scenario: Bella is crossing the sidewalk. There's a car approaching. You push her away but the car hits you. End of the game. I would gladly do that even if it means ending the game even though there's still content

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Why is almost everyone pissed about them two? i mean yeah it turned out to be a bitch move... aight we got it but at the end still both of them want to stay close with the MC and you could also chose to be in a 3way relationship.... i mean whats so bad about it? more pussy for the MC i guess....
Is there an option for that? I mean, I chose it out of curiousity and...

SPOILER

They said no. "It's too risky." But, they will stay with each other, after the MC poured his heart out to them and helped them so much with whatever shit they had going on (IE, each other's girl-girl relationship and family issues). Yeah, no... It's a fucked situation and I agree. Give an option for "Fuck off!" and then turn around and give the MC some rain to run around the HOTs mansion and fuck whoever he wants while they do god knows what after they've pledged into the house.

Yeah... That'll teach those bitches a lesson for not letting the MC into a 3-way relationship... That would be way more beneficial than them just sticking together. Especially with Maya's dad. "Oh, daddy. How nice of you to visit me at college. This is ###, my die-hard religious boyfriend." EZClap Maya's daddy issues solved, Josy and Maya still get to lick eachother to sleep while the MC is off screwing other chicks and he still has the option to get in and still be with Josy and/or Maya.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
I think we can both agree that this game is more than a titty game. Imagine the scenario: Bella is crossing the sidewalk. There's a car approaching. You push her away but the car hits you. End of the game. I would gladly do that even if it means ending the game even though there's still content
MC's dad driving the car...

Reactions: Triple OG

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
I'm not so sure about that. I'm prepared to DIKs betraying the MC in order to keep the fraternity holding, the irony of their "family first" motto. So far the only likeable DIKs are Rusty and Jacob. And if Rusty gets the same treatment for Cathy's photo leaking as Chad did before, he wouldn't be in a position to help MC. And others would just take side of their superior (potentially Tommy). I'm prepared to see the MC surviving on his own without DIKs help.
Well I think the next season is gonna have a lot more to do with the DIKs. Throughout the season you will have the opportunity to hang out and talk with the other DIK members and could potentially befriend some of them and maybe at the end something might happen that has something to do with the MC that affects the DIKs, which they will have a vote to kick out the MC. This vote will be affected by your DIK score. Remember that there is a DIK score that we have been getting throughout the story and they don't have any use currently.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Why is almost everyone pissed about them two? i mean yeah it turned out to be a bitch move... aight we got it but at the end still both of them want to stay close with the MC and you could also chose to be in a 3way relationship.... i mean whats so bad about it? more pussy for the MC i guess....
I can't speak for everyone but I'm fine with it.
As long as we can keep sitting next to Camila & Mona please :love:.
LL tell em.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Is there an option for that? I mean, I chose it out of curiousity and...

SPOILER

They said no. "It's too risky." But, they will stay with each other, after the MC poured his heart out to them and helped them so much with whatever shit they had going on (IE, each other's girl-girl relationship and family issues). Yeah, no... It's a fucked situation and I agree. Give an option for "Fuck off!" and then turn around and give the MC some rain to run around the HOTs mansion and fuck whoever he wants while they do god knows what after they've pledged into the house.

Yeah... That'll teach those bitches a lesson for not letting the MC into a 3-way relationship... That would be way more beneficial than them just sticking together. Especially with Maya's dad. "Oh, daddy. How nice of you to visit me at college. This is ###, my die-hard religious boyfriend." EZClap Maya's daddy issues solved, Josy and Maya still get to lick eachother to sleep while the MC is off screwing other chicks and he still has the option to get in and still be with Josy and/or Maya.
They said no because of your DIK affinity. If you are neutral or Chick they say yes.

Reactions: Iruna.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
DIKs vs The Preps. Tybalt is gonna use daddy's money to arrange some dasterdly deed to get the DIKs, specifically the MC, in trouble with the school board and it will be up to the MC, Derek, Sage, Bella, and Rusty to get The Preps back (IE, that missing step on the board for egging their house for Hell Week, it evolves into a massive frat house battle). Ultimately, the MC does it in hopes he will win Jill over completely from the soft hands of the prep shit heads. And, he'll find out who she really is.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
"No question is stupid, stupid is to choose silence and ignorance." (My father's wife's stepchild).

Read out loud the instructions, substituting > and < for is more than and is fewer than, respectively. E.g.: say a given option is marked as +1RP Sage if DIKscore > 0, you'll read +1RP Sage if DIKscore is more than 0.
No, I get that part. My question is is the DIKscore the total of dik vs chick choices or do you actually have to make 0 chick choices. What I mean is the dik score like positive numbers and the chick score is negative numbers and they are added together or do you have to make all of one choice or the other?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Well, in that case one of 4 things is happening.

1- You're high as fuck - check your surroundings for Snozzberries
2- You're crazy - go look in a mirror and see if a stranger is staring back at you
3- Something very weird is happening with your account and it's somehow "crossed wires" with someone else's
4- Someone else is logged in as you and typing shit - did you leave your phone logged in somewhere?
Nope not sleeping,not trippin' or drunk it's a inside job but have no fuckin clue how

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
If I'm serious, I don't want them bad at all. I would like now, after this mess in this last EP, is that they learn about what they did wrong and stop doing shit, because it has reached the ceiling. At least seem to realize what they are doing and try to redeem themselves. If not with MC, at least between them. There's all that talk that we haven't seen their relationship since Josy arrived, but they didn't kill the huge elephant that was between them. Maybe (by the gods, so be it) will at least give a glimpse of it in the next episode, just to show that they resolved decently after that party. And, if it's for them to "be happy together," again, get out of the short list of main girls. Or get out of MC's feet, let the story stop forcing us on them. Because you can end any relationship with Sage, for example, in the middle of the game and you're done, it ends there. Now, if I am to continue to be forced on them, let at least be good for MC, after all I am playing with him not with them.

And this talk that never ceases to appear, always leading us to tragedies, "because in AL happened this, this and that". It was another game.... repeat with me: It was.... another... game.... There is no reason for any tragedy here. So far it's just a pretty comical game about a young man entering college. There are drugs, there is "prostitution", there is... But, it's an adult game, right? I don't know about you, but at my university there were a lot of people using and selling drugs, as well as girls prostituting themselves to pay their bills. And today I can say that "98%" left there very well. Alive and following their lives, at least.

Finally, I think the coming months for all of us here will be a total bore, as this last EP gave us nothing more to comment on. Some have tried theories on small sticks, and others seem to be traveling to a second dimension from so far away that they are going. But all the questions we had remain intact, nothing was shown. On the contrary, some things just got more questions. But there's not enough ground for us to base anything on with any real chance of happening. It was an entire EP on top of their story to finish that poor way. We had some small achievements with other characters, some mechanical news and that's it. And that was it...
You summed up my own thoughts on Maya/Josy. I don't really want anything bad to happen to them going forward. I just want out. In fact, I wanted a way to end it with them both much earlier. I wanted a way to push Josy off me in that first makeout scene. I wanted a way to end it without further thought this episode, since the entire time my MC was thinking more about getting in Sage's panties, or stunned by what he saw from Quinn. Regardless, it wasn't available, fine, but since the start we've been forced to be a part of their romance. I'm just glad there's a resolution, even if there should have been a DIK choice too, but I'll take what I can get.

At least so long as I'm no longer forced to be their third wheel. I suspect we'll be pined after by one or both of them in the next few updates and there will be the option for drama there if we ended it. That or there will be some other drama when they try to rope the MC into helping them "complete" (fake) their scavenger hunt for Quinn. Something I have zero interest in being a part of. Going forward, I just hope we have the option to more permanently close that door and perhaps the ability to promote someone else to their love interest spots. A certain 19 year 2 month old redhead, that hates conflict and dogs, has a fear of cows, wants to be a librarian, and doesn't like sound to exceed 44 db. Hm...what was her name again?! Oh, yes, Karen Rebecca Johnson.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019

I like your perpective in this post a lot. Both about Maya and Josy situation and about comparing BaDIK to AL.
I already brought up an example in a recent post that two games being from the same author don't exactly need to follow the same rules. Two games by Daniels K, My Girlfriends amnesia and Lancaster Boarding house. One of the games features drama, dark topics and unpleasant plot twists. The other is an overall fun game with not much drama. BaDIK doesn't have to follow AL's steps.

Edit: Is it really possible to end Sage's relationship permanently already? didn't think it's possible to end any of LI's relationships at this point. If that's the case, how does the start of 4th episode play out in that situation? You can't choose to stay at Sage's place?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes