Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
What do you mean something big needs to happen?! I mean, aside from that last check mark that the MC missed to pledge, maybe it'll be slid under the rug for another task or, maybe the MC getting the teacher bit done will impress the DIKs president so much that he lets it slide and both Derek and the MC get their jackets.
By something big needing to happen I mean maybe like some more big drama, something that gets a lot of the characters involved. Maybe something that has to do with MC. I don't think the MC is gonna get rejected from the DIKs nor do I think that would be big enough of something to get a big story arch going. I think personally Rusty is gonna vouch that we got the last check done and were are gonna get the jacket. For something big to happen though is up to DPC and we'll have to wait to see what he has in store.

Reactions: Triple OG

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
It's a start. For the past couple episodes, he's been running around like a chicken with a giant boner and it's head cut off. Getting that jacket is going to open a fuq ton of options for him. Bella, Jill, Sage, shit... Maybe even the Ice Queen Quinn will most likely get more playtime as she starts to break down over her... Dare I say crush for the MC?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
By something big needing to happen I mean maybe like some more big drama, something that gets a lot of the characters involved. Maybe something that has to do with MC. I don't think the MC is gonna get rejected from the DIKs nor do I think that would be big enough of something to get a big story arch going. I think personally Rusty is gonna vouch that we got the last check done and were are gonna get the jacket. For something big to happen though is up to DPC and we'll have to wait to see what he has in store.
I'm not so sure about that. I'm prepared to DIKs betraying the MC in order to keep the fraternity holding, the irony of their "family first" motto. So far the only likeable DIKs are Rusty and Jacob. And if Rusty gets the same treatment for Cathy's photo leaking as Chad did before, he wouldn't be in a position to help MC. And others would just take side of their superior (potentially Tommy). I'm prepared to see the MC surviving on his own without DIKs help.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
What do you mean something big needs to happen?! I mean, aside from that last check mark that the MC missed to pledge, maybe it'll be slid under the rug for another task or, maybe the MC getting the teacher bit done will impress the DIKs president so much that he lets it slide and both Derek and the MC get their jackets.
You mean Derek getting the teacher done? :ROFLMAO:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
It's a start. For the past couple episodes, he's been running around like a chicken with a giant boner and it's head cut off. Getting that jacket is going to open a fuq ton of options for him. Bella, Jill, Sage, shit... Maybe even the Ice Queen Quinn will most likely get more playtime as she starts to break down over her... Dare I say crush for the MC?
Uh, I think you're confusing Quinn and Bella, at least as far as their nicknames go. That one really doesn't fit Quinn at all.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Don't get me start on Derek... I'm glad he's in this. He's fucking hilarious!

I'm starting to think that real question here is... Is Derek really a genius?!

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Oh, right. Bella is the Ice Queen. Quinn is just a seductive bitch. I think if she were a dude, her dick would be bigger than the MC's and she would be sticking it in everybody's mouth as an object of power.

Reactions: Jackie123

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
So, this is probably a stupid question, but I'm asking it anyway. While using the walkthrough, when it says you have to have a dik score </> than 0, is that the final total? Like can you be neutral and still give that response or do you have to pick all chick or dik responses. Hopefully that's clear, if not I can clarify my question....
"No question is stupid, stupid is to choose silence and ignorance." (My father's wife's stepchild).

Read out loud the instructions, substituting > and < for is more than and is fewer than, respectively. E.g.: say a given option is marked as +1RP Sage if DIKscore > 0, you'll read +1RP Sage if DIKscore is more than 0.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I'm pretty confident that all the scenes that require HUGE DIK are gonna be better anyways. huge chick might be a little interesting. Some sotfcore scenes... if you're into that kind of stuff.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Man, it is really hard to try and go through this thread. I take a night off so I can read a book, I come back 100 pages behind.
I think jill's face looks old. Is it just me?
It's not just you, though it isn't precisely old to me. She's more goblin-like. I think she's got a (mostly) great personality, and the renders in that white outfit of hers - yowza, but on the whole, she just looks kinda alien.

It was really nice to see her (and Riona) with less makeup during episode 4, though.
This why Jill is best girl no debate. <3 Jill
There is debate, but luckily there is no conflict.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes