M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
No, I get that part. My question is is the DIKscore the total of dik vs chick choices or do you actually have to make 0 chick choices. What I mean is the dik score like positive numbers and the chick score is negative numbers and they are added together or do you have to make all of one choice or the other?
5 DIK choices + 4 CHICK choices = 1 DIK choice + 0 CHICK choices.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
To be honest, most of you guys only see the game trough AL eyes, maybe death is not part of this game, bad things can happen and things that will mark MC character and affect him, bad choices, there are too many drugs and sex. Why just thinking of someone's death?
And then trying to find someone like that crazy redhead nurse that I can even remember the name.

Just stop it, this is a new game and let's hope new ideas, stop bringing fucking AL here.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
I like your perpective in this post a lot. Both about Maya and Josy situation and about comparing BaDIK to AL.
I already brought up an example in a recent post that two games being from the same author don't exactly need to follow the same rules. Two games by Daniels K, My Girlfriends amnesia and Lancaster Boarding house. One of the games features drama, dark topics and unpleasant plot twists. The other is an overall fun game with not much drama. BaDIK doesn't have to follow AL's steps.

Edit: Is it really possible to end Sage's relationship permanently already? didn't think it's possible to end any of LI's relationships at this point. If that's the case, how does the start of 4th episode play out in that situation? You can't choose to stay at Sage's place?
Yes, you can permanently close off the Sage romance path early. You can terminate it during the second guitar lesson when she asks you if the reason you sat behind her was just educational. I want to say you can also terminate by refusing to teach her guitar, I vaguely recall trying that and it ended it then too. Regardless, if you do end it with Sage, then she's locked out of choosing to stay with her at the end of Episode 3.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
This talk of wanting evil for Maya and Josy.
If I'm serious, I don't want them bad at all. I would like now, after this mess in this last EP, is that they learn about what they did wrong and stop doing shit, because it has reached the ceiling. At least seem to realize what they are doing and try to redeem themselves. If not with MC, at least between them. There's all that talk that we haven't seen their relationship since Josy arrived, but they didn't kill the huge elephant that was between them. Maybe (by the gods, so be it) will at least give a glimpse of it in the next episode, just to show that they resolved decently after that party. And, if it's for them to "be happy together," again, get out of the short list of main girls. Or get out of MC's feet, let the story stop forcing us on them. Because you can end any relationship with Sage, for example, in the middle of the game and you're done, it ends there. Now, if I am to continue to be forced on them, let at least be good for MC, after all I am playing with him not with them.

And this talk that never ceases to appear, always leading us to tragedies, "because in AL happened this, this and that". It was another game.... repeat with me: It was.... another... game.... There is no reason for any tragedy here. So far it's just a pretty comical game about a young man entering college. There are drugs, there is "prostitution", there is... But, it's an adult game, right? I don't know about you, but at my university there were a lot of people using and selling drugs, as well as girls prostituting themselves to pay their bills. And today I can say that "98%" left there very well. Alive and following their lives, at least.

Finally, I think the coming months for all of us here will be a total bore, as this last EP gave us nothing more to comment on. Some have tried theories on small sticks, and others seem to be traveling to a second dimension from so far away that they are going. But all the questions we had remain intact, nothing was shown. On the contrary, some things just got more questions. But there's not enough ground for us to base anything on with any real chance of happening. It was an entire EP on top of their story to finish that poor way. We had some small achievements with other characters, some mechanical news and that's it. And that was it...
I've finally been given the chance to discuss something with the mighty Monetauro. I'm honored sir. First I'll start off with the Maya and Josy stuff, never really thought I would talk about it again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scot M

Sep 17, 2018
Is there an option for that? I mean, I chose it out of curiousity and...

SPOILER

They said no. "It's too risky." But, they will stay with each other, after the MC poured his heart out to them and helped them so much with whatever shit they had going on (IE, each other's girl-girl relationship and family issues). Yeah, no... It's a fucked situation and I agree. Give an option for "Fuck off!" and then turn around and give the MC some rain to run around the HOTs mansion and fuck whoever he wants while they do god knows what after they've pledged into the house.

Yeah... That'll teach those bitches a lesson for not letting the MC into a 3-way relationship... That would be way more beneficial than them just sticking together. Especially with Maya's dad. "Oh, daddy. How nice of you to visit me at college. This is ###, my die-hard religious boyfriend." EZClap Maya's daddy issues solved, Josy and Maya still get to lick eachother to sleep while the MC is off screwing other chicks and he still has the option to get in and still be with Josy and/or Maya.
As I was told you have to be on the chick path

Last edited:

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
To be honest, most of you guys only see the game trough AL eyes, maybe death is not part of this game, bad things can happen and things that will mark MC character and affect him, bad choices, there are too many drugs and sex. Why just thinking of someone's death?
And then trying to find someone like that crazy redhead nurse that I can even remember the name.

Just stop it, this is a new game and let's hope new ideas, stop bringing fucking AL here.
That's what I was saying, there doesn't need to be a death but there definitely needs to be something big that pushes the story farther. For example someone mentioned how big Josy showing up at the end of EP3. That shit was CRAZY

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Oh god... Who actually went the chick route in their first playthrough...? Speak up!

The emotional third-wheel to the relationship of two women you had hard feelings for. SYKE!

Edit: I've haven't play AL yet. Am I spoiling myself by playing DIKs first?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
5 DIK choices + 4 CHICK choices = 1 DIK choice + 0 CHICK choices.
Okay, so the total is cumulative. I thought you could only make the choice that was appropriate for the path you were on. Which is why I had Massive DIK status before I even finished the first episode. This gives me a lot more freedom when it comes to choices. Thanks

Reactions: M.Sato

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
Oh god... Who actually went the chick route in their first playthrough...? Speak up!

The emotional third-wheel to the relationship of two women you had hard feelings for. SYKE!

Edit: I've haven't play AL yet. Am I spoiling myself by playing DIKs first?
None of the events of AL will be spoiled by playing DIKs. Now, if you were talking about "quality spoil", I think you can be the only judge of that by playing.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Is there an option for that? I mean, I chose it out of curiousity and...

SPOILER

They said no. "It's too risky." But, they will stay with each other, after the MC poured his heart out to them and helped them so much with whatever shit they had going on (IE, each other's girl-girl relationship and family issues). Yeah, no... It's a fucked situation and I agree. Give an option for "Fuck off!" and then turn around and give the MC some rain to run around the HOTs mansion and fuck whoever he wants while they do god knows what after they've pledged into the house.

Yeah... That'll teach those bitches a lesson for not letting the MC into a 3-way relationship... That would be way more beneficial than them just sticking together. Especially with Maya's dad. "Oh, daddy. How nice of you to visit me at college. This is ###, my die-hard religious boyfriend." EZClap Maya's daddy issues solved, Josy and Maya still get to lick eachother to sleep while the MC is off screwing other chicks and he still has the option to get in and still be with Josy and/or Maya.
Yoo they did you dirty for rejecting you.... now i can understand the hate from some people in this thread if they had the same situation.... Damn that aint right and yeah there is also a way where you have the 3way relationship with them like i had and it was a good solution

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Just get rid of the chick side of the bar completely. You don't need it! BE A REAL MAN! ... or person. Whatever it is you prefer.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Is that even in the "official" walkthrough? I don't think I saw it as an option. As a matter of fact, it doesn't even cover that last chapter.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
You don't have to be on Chick path. Neutral is fine too. Only DIK closes the relationship.
So... What you're saying is I should use this handy cheat mod and lower my DIK to... "average" size and get a 3way relationship and ultimately restoring my faith in future relations with Maya and Josy... That sounds like a whole story in itself and I highly doubt much content will come from that anytime soon.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
As I was told yoou have to be on the chick path
not really i was wayyy more on the Dick path than chick. But not fully dick path sometimes did a few chick choices you know because always being a dik aint good..

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes